Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to draw out the connection between the Billings, Phillips, Paul Robinson and the possible thugs...

Attached are documents showing the Billings Connection to Patrica Phillips - the Billings sold them a property and held the mortagage. In the next document it shows they are free of the mortgage.
Next, it shows Melanie Billings signing as a notary for Patricia Phillips Power of Attorney Document.

Then, final document shows a settlement from World Co Financial receiving a judgement in the amount of 69,000ish against the Philliips.

Someone else posted how the Phillips home went into Foreclosure -- on this document it shows Paul Robinson as being a tenant or person living in the home with the Phillips Family.

Next I look for Paul Robinson and find a possible myspace page for him.

GO HERE(Paul Robinson Myspace page):

http://www.myspace.com/187584853

Then look at his friends page and read the status!!! His staus reads:

http://www.myspace.com/hug377777

Now if you continue on to his friends list you find this person who is in virginia and this person likes Martial Arts (Possible JR connection?):

http://www.myspace.com/203670367

Can you post links to the actual docs. instead of screen shots, so we can see the whole doc.? TIA!

on the similar threads listed below there is one started by MaedchenX. In the article it states: Nancy Markham, a relative of the family, told CNN affiliate WEAR-TV that her son was inside the Billings' home when the shootings occurred.
Was this Blue?

She told them he was in the home at the time they talked to her but it was after the shootings that he got there. I think they just got confused.

Is there any possible way that this case can have it's own thread? Like the Caylee case. I'm not all up on what can have it's own thread, just wondering

Thanks,

Sure they did because an auto body would have the tools to get into that safe.

Yes, that's true. But they should have gotten rid of it after they opened it. Morgan said they found it. Then again, we don't know where they found it, but it was at the body shop, these guys are even more stupid than I once thought.

Does it appear to anyone else that LE seems to be almost following "our lead" in this investigation??? I'm sort of kidding, but sort of not........seems like they were very confident about having all of the people involved in custody a couple of days ago, but things started changing as we began uncovering info and connecting the dots. Maybe I'm just giving us all too much credit, but I think we may have been very helpful in connecting at least a couple of these weird dots.......One thing I know for sure, we seem to be doing all of the dot connecting for the media. Funny how I haven't seen any news reports that included info we hadn't already discussed, but things that have been discussed here have popped up on blogs and in other media reports pretty quickly thereafter.

Like I said, I'm sort of kidding, but sort of not.....No matter what, great work by everyone on websleuths yet again!!! :clap:

oh, I'm not sure who posted it, but, there was info about people who are against the government, or about people that were involved in racist activities...I was wondering did it mean that the Billing's could be involved in these typpes of activities?

I don't mean anything bad by this, just trying to make sense of something in this case. You guys are just wayyyyy too good!

on the similar threads listed below there is one started by MaedchenX. In the article it states: Nancy Markham, a relative of the family, told CNN affiliate WEAR-TV that her son was inside the Billings' home when the shootings occurred.
Was this Blue?

I remember the night of the murders the local news station weartv spoke with Nancy Markam outside the billings compound @ that time noone was allowed in or out of the compund per the ECSO and she said her son was in the compund and had called her on his phone from the billings house.

I think I need someone to go back and summarize everything we've uncovered so far b/c I just realized I don't even remember exactly how some of these people possibly fit in the story......even the people I researched myself.....LOL. This story has a larger and more disjointed cast of characters than any other crime I've followed....its really crazy. I'm sure there's someone out there who has everyone diagrammed like a family tree.........I nominate that person to help out the rest of us and our tired brains. :blowkiss:

I need a flow chart. :crazy:

I think we need our own thread - it is IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to come in here and catch up without reading everything and taking comprehensive notes :)

PS- Daisy, I will get you links to those docs!!!

PPS- if I was a gambler, I might place a bet ole P. Long was new arrest. Thoughts?

Do you all mean a forum? We are in a thread right now. You need to make a forum request directly to a moderator.

FWIW, it seems like once a forum is established the case dies down and then you only see 5 or 6 people reading there. The only difference to this I have seen is the Caylee Anthony that still have alot of people that read there.

Also, in a Forum there is usually no general discussion thread allowed like we are doing here. There are topic specific threads and you must stay on topic.

Just pointing out the disadvantages to having a forum from a member point of view.

On the 5 o'clock news tonight, WEARTV said the family didn't want to say where the children are staying because they are concerned for their safety. Is there still a threat? Is that pretty standard especially since some are witnesses?

I've been wondering the same thing. Anybody have any ideas on this?

dang! I hit post before I wanted to... does anyone have a link to the presser?

Also.. NCS ita with you... I am coming into this one late because I had surgery last week and haven't been online... and this case is downright confusing coming into it at this point.

The biggest question I have is WHAT was in that safe??? And why won't LE talk about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder