Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ackk! Missed that - sorry.

Chuck

No problem. I think it sounds like they were gathering at Pamela's house for a reason as well. I keep wondering if whoever may have accessed the security system, if they were able to view the inside of the house. I keep picturing a dozen people gathered around a flat screen and having a strategy discussion...:eek:

Holy s***!! I ran across a Staub on Pacer in a case possibly tied to Long. I'll get back to you on that one...

Sorry for the false alarm. Looks like I got Staub and Stout crossed in my head.....the case I found had a Stout last name involved, but this does NOT appear to be the same Pamela Long or in anyway involved in this case. :blushing:

My daughter bought a house that has the alarm that beeps it does it anytime the door is opened going in or out .

Yes, that's true. But they should have gotten rid of it after they opened it. Morgan said they found it. Then again, we don't know where they found it, but it was at the body shop, these guys are even more stupid than I once thought.

In reading and studying true crime since late seventies I have never seen this level of stupidity.

dang! I hit post before I wanted to... does anyone have a link to the presser?

Also.. NCS ita with you... I am coming into this one late because I had surgery last week and haven't been online... and this case is downright confusing coming into it at this point.

The biggest question I have is WHAT was in that safe??? And why won't LE talk about it?

No link to the presser yet that I see. Should be in about an hour.

(((nurse))) We've all been wondering where you were. I hope you feel better soon. Have you been to Huffs site lately? He posted a reason he hasn't been online.

No problem. I think it sounds like they were gathering at Pamela's house for a reason as well. I keep wondering if whoever may have accessed the security system, if they were able to view the inside of the house. I keep picturing a dozen people gathered around a flat screen and having a strategy discussion...:eek:

This is possible...I've seen on the internet where you can type the ip address (or whatever its called...im no computer pro) into the web browser bar and you can see what's going on in the whole house and even turn the camera....maybe the Billings didn't have their stuff password protected? Creepy..

i see a link on pnj should start in a few minutes but there connection is always bad so i was hoping for a better one CNN or Fox

No link to the presser yet that I see. Should be in about an hour.

(((nurse))) We've all been wondering where you were. I hope you feel better soon. Have you been to Huffs site lately? He posted a reason he hasn't been online.
thanks for the heads up(((( Q! ))))) Just checked it out..... sad...

Suzi, it starts at 9:30pm ET--just a few minutes from now. I am still looking for a link.

according to the booking info the address for lpg jr is
10579 sterling point place gulf breeze

Pamela Long Wiggins has been arrested in connection with the slayings of Byrd and Melanie Billings.
There will be another presser at 10 a.m. with more details.
"The complexity of this case is staggering," Sheriff David Morgan says.
Sheriff says has no knowledge of the DEA involved this investigation. (Quashing rumors, though reporter just said the DEA said otherwise.)
Sheriff won't say if the boat she was on was owned by one of the Gonzalezes.
(via PNJ on Twitter)

did you see the last tweet? It says the presser is now at ten am tomorrow???

There will be another presser at 10 a.m. with more details. (via PNJ on Twitter)

They just showed it live on WEARTV. I believe Long charge is "accessory after the fact". New presser with State Attorney 10am tomorrow.

Taking the safe to the Body Shop was only "stupid" because the surveillance system was not disabled. Without the video, this case would be much more difficult to piece together. That's why I think the video was purposely left enabled. It's the keystone to making the whole plan work.

I am so happy to see all the Newbies here!

welcome.gif
to Websleuths!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members