Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew Partick .....when he was around 15 or so and then ran into him a couple of other times...His Mom and step Father are good people....They came to us when I did work for Victimized Children....They help raise $$ for our organization....This is where the caring for abused children came in to play and became close to Patricks heart...
I ran in to Patrick many years later as a salesman on Hwy 29 Car dealership.....Then one more time at Cordova mall... My daughter was with me....We saw Patrick with several sales ladies around him...I asked one of them what was he doing....She told me he was at rheir store purchasing gifts for the ladies back at the Victoria Secrets store and for some ladies in their store....We went to Victoria Secret's and the ladies there were all in a buzz....One came to me and told me this Millionare was buying gifts for the ladies and he wanted to buy something for my daughter....He was trying to have a French accent and had them all in the palm of his hand....He did not recognize me or my daughter...The sales person choose the most expensive perfume they had .....Patrick wanted to know why the Mall did not have Valet parking lol....I went up to him and said ....Isn't your Mother so and so.....and he hesitated and said yes....I said Patrick...you don't remember me ???? He said no..I told him where I had seen him many times before and my daughter had also...He told me his grandfather had left him millions but he needed to go...He appeared to be struggling to come up with enough money to pay for the expensive perfume that the sales clerk had picked out for my daughter but he seemed to manage to do so and quickly left....
I share this story so that others can understand that Patrick needed help...Something went really wrong in his choices ....As I stated earlier, He had a wonderful Mother but he was an only child as far as I knew...His former name should have never come up because now it has brought disgrace on two innocent caring people...

hmmmmmm, wonder where he got that money to buy that stuff???
for strangers? strange huh???

I'm not going to even try to understand all the public docs. from a couple that owned a FINANCE company. Also, I don't believe the fact that Melanie signed as a notary on some docs. indicates anything. JMHO.

Daisy, In all fairness you asked me if I could post the links. I tried to clearly spell it out for everyone to see. if you read the documents I have listed. It isn't suspicious about her being a notary on a document. What is suspicious is that is looks like there is double dealing for "favors" or a close working relationship invovling ones personal money (which by the way we still haven't addressed the maritime document also produced at same time Billings financed their home) only later for the Billings to bring a judgement back against the Phillps. See what I am saying? :)

I will try to do my best to put these in order:

___ Just want to make a statement - I am having a harder time finding these at the moment.

Alright, now it gets fuzzy - I am a little lost

THOUGHTS? :crazy:

Maybe just be co-rinky-dink, but my research of Donald Ray Stallworth led to a similar web of semi-circular real estate transactions, up in Douglas County, Georgia. I traced power of attorney he gave to purchase a home right next to one he already owned, several tax lien sales to Donald, reassignment through a trust he has to a person who dos not seem to exist down in Union Church MS, etc.

Also running several "handy man" and roof repair businesses with same phone number out of those addresses -- one was CMB and also CMBE -- which happens to also be an acronym for "Certified Minority Business Enterprise" -- pretty clever.

I finally just packed it in and figured, "Hey, he's in jail for murder, whatever he was up to is small potatoes now" but it was extremely curious.

OK, according to this:

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090715...essory-in-slayings&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

the boat was named the "Classy Lady" and was FORTY-FIVE FEET.

Since there are SEVERAL PAGES of "Classy Lady" boats listed at:

http://www.boatinfoworld.com/search.asp?pg=1&type=bn&criteria=classy+lady&rc=51&prevpage=6

this narrows it down to the following:

CLASSY LADY JAMES S CRANSTON * * ELZEY CUSTOM BOATS INC 2003 Recreational 15.00 46.00

CLASSY LADY BRUCE SPROUSE * * n/a 1969 Recreational 38.00 46.00 Feet

CLASSY LADY DOUGLAS C HALFORD * * MAINSHIP CORPORATION 1995 Recreational 39.00 47.00 Feet

CLASSY LADY II JOHN B. RUVO, JR. * * HI-STAR MARINE CO., LTD. 1987 RECREATIONAL 38.00 48.00 Feet

CLASSY LADY II DAVID SANDBERG * * CALIFORNIA YACHTS, INC. 1989 Recreational 43.00 48.40 Feet

ANY THOUGHTS, ANYONE??

Gazell, we had a link earlier - I thought it was noted already that Douglas Halford was the owner of the classy lady that she was found on. The link also showed the boat was up for sale. Could be wrong not sure if it was ever disputed though...

Another amazed newbie here - yall are awesome! Simply amazing! :cool:

I have been trying to follow along, and was just looking at the arrest warrants on the link above, and noticed something odd (to me, anyway)...

Jr. has one charge of murder and one charge of home invasion; Sr. has his altering evidence charge, in addition to TWO charges of murder and one charge of home invasion. :confused:

Any ideas why this is?

His former name should have never come up because now it has brought disgrace on two innocent caring people...

I agree with this statement, the Poffs are true role models and truly must be deeply affected by this. They are more worthy than anyone else I can think of of my respect (except my mom :p )

Gazell, we had a link earlier - I thought it was noted already that Douglas Halford was the owner of the classy lady that she was found on. The link also showed the boat was up for sale. Could be wrong not sure if it was ever disputed though...

Don't know that we ever verified that was the RIGHT Classy Lady....

I think we just found a link to one that was up for sale and then assumed..

Just going out on a limb here....

Not really sure...

Daisy, In all fairness you asked me if I could post the links. I tried to clearly spell it out for everyone to see. if you read the documents I have listed. It isn't suspicious about her being a notary on a document. What is suspicious is that is looks like there is double dealing for "favors" or a close working relationship invovling ones personal money (which by the way we still haven't addressed the maritime document also produced at same time Billings financed their home) only later for the Billings to bring a judgement back against the Phillps. See what I am saying? :)

I was up for 2 days constantly looking for info on those @#$% maritime documents and still am stumped.There is something shady when someone can own someone for life.50,000,000 judgments have driven me insane so I am looking in other things.

Alright, now for a wild goose chase. Might be NOTHING. But please help me on this one!! This was JUST this past May!!! Beach Auto Paint ETC.. Look at this doc titles Chevy Caprice:

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/MyImages/2009035040.pdf

Now look at Dstalls Myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/dstalls

Look under pics - see the white Caprice? What year would that be???

Speaking of wild goose chase, just want to put the capper on the stuff I shared earlier on Poldon -- I showed the skeevy triangle shaped "vacant" (NOT!) land that is right adjacent to 5th Dimension Detailing. Well, here is another huge property, full of boats and shops, *also* owned by Poldon, and contiguous with the triangle shaped property full of autos, being used as bond collateral for the murder convict, by a company that does not seem to be very commercial in nature, based on their web footprint. Even if 5th Dimension had nothing to do with Poldon, they were physically rubbing elbows there on Duval, that's for sure. I'll just leave my speculation & concerns there.

vdzn1t.jpg

http://qpublic4.qpublic.net/fl_okal...&layers=parcel_sales+dimensions+roads+lots#19

Regarding Pam...

The Classy Lady IS A Yacht, Her Home IS Quite Nice, and The Neighbors Thought It Odd That There Were "Junkers" parked there visiting Pam. They even saw the red van there with Sr...

This was just on WEAR-TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members