Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to draw out the connection between the Billings, Phillips, Paul Robinson and the possible thugs...

Attached are documents showing the Billings Connection to Patrica Phillips - the Billings sold them a property and held the mortagage. In the next document it shows they are free of the mortgage.
Next, it shows Melanie Billings signing as a notary for Patricia Phillips Power of Attorney Document.

Then, final document shows a settlement from World Co Financial receiving a judgement in the amount of 69,000ish against the Philliips.

Someone else posted how the Phillips home went into Foreclosure -- on this document it shows Paul Robinson as being a tenant or person living in the home with the Phillips Family.

Next I look for Paul Robinson and find a possible myspace page for him.

GO HERE(Paul Robinson Myspace page):

http://www.myspace.com/187584853

Then look at his friends page and read the status!!! His staus reads:

http://www.myspace.com/hug377777

Now if you continue on to his friends list you find this person who is in virginia and this person likes Martial Arts (Possible JR connection?):

http://www.myspace.com/203670367

Just want to make sure I'm understanding correctly.

I'm assuming that you found the MS page for Robinson based on a name search, cuz this page doesn't list his name, says he is 21 AND has a last login of 7/21/08.

This MS poster states

Ha how do I start this I make it short and sample my name is fedell I was born in New York City I don't have friends so I'm on myspace to find some friend. But I say unto you that whosoever is my friend with his brother without a cause shell be in danger of the judgment. I like to try new things meet new people so feel free to leave a message I don't too much about myspace so what you see and read is what you know about me.

So, he says he is on MS to find some friends (almost a year ago) and happens to be MS friends with a person who makes a comment about his friend being locked up (BTW-this "friend" has 808 friends). And then this friend is friends with someone who has a martial arts connection; therefore it could be connected to Jr.

Really, it seems like grasping at straws to make a RELEVANT connection.

JMHO.

Do we have a map of where these killers lived/worked around each other?
or of Pam Long's place? Could she have enough yard etc to PRACTISE in???

Sheriff David Morgan Was On AC360 And He Said That There Were Other Motives.

I Would Check Out The Sovereign Americans Who Assisted The Billings. There Is Paper Work To File That Is Not Easily Found To Give Up Your American Citizenship Rights. If They Had A Passport, SS Card, Etc., It Would All Have To Be Returned.

Is this a valid account for the pam long associated with this case? is there any others?:confused:

I saw this earlier today, I didn't think was her because of age??? :confused: Trust me I was on a WILD chase thinking I found her earlier - wasn't her though!:blowkiss:

Regarding the Yacht. At the presser a reporter asked if it belonged to the Gonzalez'. Did the reporter have a reason to ask that question? Or was he grasping at straws?

I Would Check Out The Sovereign Americans Who Assisted The Billings. There Is Paper Work To File That Is Not Easily Found To Give Up Your American Citizenship Rights. If They Had A Passport, SS Card, Etc., It Would All Have To Be Returned.

welcome and thanks, but what does this mean?
who was giving up their Citizenship rights?
I'm not following this statement. TIA

Ummm... I have to agree with this one!

lossmitpro
The arial photo may be old, I know in my neighborhood (Pcola) when I google earth my address today, I see a lot of blue roofs which was circa. Hurricane Ivan in 2004...I mention this because if this arial photo is from the same satellite group shown on google earth, these could be trashed boats awaiting insurance claims. There were vacant lots all over the place that were short term leased for insurance adjusters and salvagers. Just thinking why a legally described "vacant lot" would be full of halfhazardly parked boats. Not a sales lot for sure.

thanks for the warm welcome. Pretty sure some of us will be sticking around since this is addictive. :crazy: You people are really great. I'm sure LE is glued to this site also.
I have been a Fla Realtor and I just don't understand how this woman got and retained her License?? I know the state did a complete background and fingerprint on me and that's been more than a few years ago.

I hope so because it really has been a big help to have you all here.It is very addictive.It really is unbelievable to me as well as LPG JR being able to work around children with his record and that company him an the ex wife started.Seems like someone in the state did not do their jobs correctly.

Just want to make sure I'm understanding correctly.

I'm assuming that you found the MS page for Robinson based on a name search, cuz this page doesn't list his name, says he is 21 AND has a last login of 7/21/08.

This MS poster states

Ha how do I start this I make it short and sample my name is fedell I was born in New York City I don't have friends so I'm on myspace to find some friend. But I say unto you that whosoever is my friend with his brother without a cause shell be in danger of the judgment. I like to try new things meet new people so feel free to leave a message I don't too much about myspace so what you see and read is what you know about me.

So, he says he is on MS to find some friends (almost a year ago) and happens to be MS friends with a person who makes a comment about his friend being locked up (BTW-this "friend" has 808 friends). And then this friend is friends with someone who has a martial arts connection; therefore it could be connected to Jr.

Really, it seems like grasping at straws to make a RELEVANT connection.

JMHO.

i searched under Paul Robinson and his page came up - it could be grasping but the locations all make sense. Honestly, after looking at friends and friends of friends - his status was changed that his friends were locked up on the day they were takin into custody if I am not mistaken - but maybe my brain is sooo fried! In any case this whole scenario/crime is a stretch is what this case is, so I am willing to throw it out there. It's okay if you don't agree, we are all allowed different opinions :) I am always willing and open to change my angle at any time -- heck I see 10 different ones at the moment!

Regarding the Yacht. At the presser a reporter asked if it belonged to the Gonzalez'. Did the reporter have a reason to ask that question? Or was he grasping at straws?

hmmm, where or how would either Gonzalez have money for a yacht????
Did they kill before and not caught?
I'm grasping at straws but could they be hitmen before?

When You Copyright Your Name, You Become A Sovereign. You Are No Longer A U.S. Citizen. You Are A National Sovereign. It Is What People Do To Escape Punishment From U.S. Law.

Daisy, In all fairness you asked me if I could post the links. I tried to clearly spell it out for everyone to see. if you read the documents I have listed. It isn't suspicious about her being a notary on a document. What is suspicious is that is looks like there is double dealing for "favors" or a close working relationship invovling ones personal money (which by the way we still haven't addressed the maritime document also produced at same time Billings financed their home) only later for the Billings to bring a judgement back against the Phillps. See what I am saying? :)

No, I don't see what you're saying. Can you spell out what you are alleging beginning at A and ending at Z?:blowkiss:

lossmitpro
The arial photo may be old, I know in my neighborhood (Pcola) when I google earth my address today, I see a lot of blue roofs which was circa. Hurricane Ivan in 2004...I mention this because if this arial photo is from the same satellite group shown on google earth, these could be trashed boats awaiting insurance claims. There were vacant lots all over the place that were short term leased for insurance adjusters and salvagers. Just thinking why a legally described "vacant lot" would be full of halfhazardly parked boats. Not a sales lot for sure.

Good point to make, regardless -- that the picture is likely old, and may be *very* old.

And I do have to admit that, yes, I looked for a 15-passenger van... just in case.

Doh.

When You Copyright Your Name, You Become A Sovereign. You Are No Longer A U.S. Citizen. You Are A National Sovereign. It Is What People Do To Escape Punishment From U.S. Law.

I REALLY think this was possibly what the Billings were attempting!

It's pretty classic. (See my above post)...

I second this question and wonder what those of you who have been doing so much document research think
:blowkiss:

big kiss in advance if you fill nurse in on your theories ;-)

Yea!!! Nurse is in 'da house!!! Glad to see you here!!!! Of all cases we have ever sleuthed, Nurse, this one needs your time and talents! There is just SO much to get caught up on!! I try to check things out at work when the phone rings :eek:nline: but I just can't stay here all day, darn it!!! Had a long rehersal tonight, and you guys have gone into warp speed, so I feel lost! :boohoo:. Anyone up for a two-sentence review of what has happened since about 3 pm this afternoon??? If not, that's OK. I don't want to interrupt the wonderful job you guys are doing. :blowkiss:

I read several court records. Many are civil cases. Several involved loans with GMAC. I think that this is a case where he bought a car and did not pay his loan. Also, he was born in 1937.....so he is around 71-72 years of age.

Another note: Stallworth has refused extradition to Florida. He is still in Alabama.....Wonder why? Thoughts on this?

I'm reading the arrest reports and just now noticed that it says the Billings were found in bed. It sounds like they were shot right off the bat. IMO, sounds like murder was written into the plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member