Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please remember Frank Leonard? Leoanrd Frank? I could have sworn we brought him up before...

Take a look at judgement that World Co had against him:

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/MyImages/2008025900.pdf

In any case maybe google his address..I need a small break!!!

Since its not a very large amount It probably is for a used car purchase maybe a repo .

Heres the thing. Not so sure there is actual "fraud" but maybe trading of favors in a businesslike sense.... Loaning money to buy a house, forgiving a loan...not sure -- but is sure is possible that it could have happend!! I really need to go through them with a tooth and comb, I have to see where the phillps remortgaged after their loan was forginven - all very cloudy to me. Now REALLY taking a few mins away!

Rest your brain ........We need it.....LOL

OK folks, those of you that have been here for a while and those that are new:

PLEASE be careful. Don't throw accusations around wildly. There's no reason to hurt the innocent with baseless speculation!

Right now I'm going back into the first thread to delete some links related to the children of the victims that should never have been posted. While I'm doing that, look through your posts here and delete anything that should not be here.

Do not create more victims than we already have.

Thank you.

Just bumping for the "night crew." :blowkiss:

sherrif dept called this a humdinger. I missed 9pm presser.......going back to look for
info, any links?

Im back!! LOL quick rest!

Can we please address the Sorrells(sp?) who are they?? I saw docs connecting them to Byrd but am still trying to relocate them.

News story from AP writer Bill Kaczor, now currently shown on their feed, has this:

David Melenkevitz, a spokesman for the Drug Enforcement Administration, said Wednesday his agency is assisting with the investigation but would not comment on the case. He said Escambia County officials have also sought help from other federal agencies including the FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
7/15/2009 9:36:56 PM

Can someone please remember Frank Leonard? Leoanrd Frank? I could have sworn we brought him up before...

Take a look at judgement that World Co had against him:

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/MyImages/2008025900.pdf

In any case maybe google his address..I need a small break!!!

Working on it now....so far I've found -

FRANCIS JOSEPH LEONARD aka Frank Leonard
His address is listed as Milton. I have just started, so more to come..

I hadn't heard this before.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090715...essory-in-slayings&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

(snip)
A neighbor of Wiggins said a large number of heavily armed law enforcement officers converged on Wiggins Ramblewood Drive home in Gulf Breeze on Monday night.

“I saw cars parked out there and thought there was a party,” Bill Vickrey said. “My wife said they were sheriff’s cars. There were 20 cars out there. They surrounded the house with automatic weapons. It looked like an armed conflict.”

Vickrey said the officers stayed at the house for hours.

I think this will end up like opening a can of worms........
More little crimes all in an enclosed circle.
IMOO, sounds like we will find out allot of dirty deals......
did the Billings get in over thir heads with someone?

ITA and I hope they stay around even when this case is done.

thanks for the warm welcome. Pretty sure some of us will be sticking around since this is addictive. :crazy: You people are really great. I'm sure LE is glued to this site also.
I have been a Fla Realtor and I just don't understand how this woman got and retained her License?? I know the state did a complete background and fingerprint on me and that's been more than a few years ago.

I knew Partick .....when he was around 15 or so and then ran into him a couple of other times...His Mom and step Father are good people....They came to us when I did work for Victimized Children....They help raise $$ for our organization....This is where the caring for abused children came in to play and became close to Patricks heart...
I ran in to Patrick many years later as a salesman on Hwy 29 Car dealership.....Then one more time at Cordova mall... My daughter was with me....We saw Patrick with several sales ladies around him...I asked one of them what was he doing....She told me he was at rheir store purchasing gifts for the ladies back at the Victoria Secrets store and for some ladies in their store....We went to Victoria Secret's and the ladies there were all in a buzz....One came to me and told me this Millionare was buying gifts for the ladies and he wanted to buy something for my daughter....He was trying to have a French accent and had them all in the palm of his hand....He did not recognize me or my daughter...The sales person choose the most expensive perfume they had .....Patrick wanted to know why the Mall did not have Valet parking lol....I went up to him and said ....Isn't your Mother so and so.....and he hesitated and said yes....I said Patrick...you don't remember me ???? He said no..I told him where I had seen him many times before and my daughter had also...He told me his grandfather had left him millions but he needed to go...He appeared to be struggling to come up with enough money to pay for the expensive perfume that the sales clerk had picked out for my daughter but he seemed to manage to do so and quickly left....
I share this story so that others can understand that Patrick needed help...Something went really wrong in his choices ....As I stated earlier, He had a wonderful Mother but he was an only child as far as I knew...His former name should have never come up because now it has brought disgrace on two innocent caring people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder