Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were P Long Wiggins (or whatever alias she is using today), I would not want to be out on the streets, unless I was in protective custody. :eek: Media has already reported that she is "providing information". Dangerous stuff.....

OMG, I am so sorry for the links I posted regarding that. Dang, it is a dangerous biz with so many similar names, esp with a person using a ton of aliases, and many arrests, issues, etc.

I feel so bad that an innocent got drug into this amazingly evil whirlpool.

I intend to be particularly careful to make sure it is clear what I know from what I am speculating.

:doh:

I hope everybody who posted any links or info about this other Pamela Long will go back and delete them.

just said on fox silence phones for press conf.

Presser:

A lot of wild rumors. We're talking about people's lives. DEA was called in to assist about the suspects. Billings family is not the focus of any investigation by the DEA.

Located evidence: the safe, guns in various locations -- including the murder weapon (though has not been processed.)
Anticipate PL will be charged with assessory after the fact.

The major part of the investigation has concluded. Just a few loose ends.

Home invasion robbery, safe stolen -- it's as simple as that in terms of motive and what occurred.

There may be additional motives and there are people of interest. But they've interviewed many persons of interest in this case and have found they had no involvement.

Will follow where ever case leads them

Good Morning Everyone!!!

OMG! Just watching the watching the presser, I can't believe the smug look on Pamela Longs face!!!!! Alrighty, going to catch up!

still open where the door being unlocked is concerned

I get a feeling that the oversight on disabling the security system was not an oversight, but intentional. Just a feeling.

Also... I was reading the arrest warrants last night - one thing that confuses me is the inconsistency of the charges from one guy to another. Another thing that stands out was a statement that there was forced entry at both doors. I think it was on the 16-year-olds warrant.

Lastly, was looking at LPGJr's MS pics - on one particular photo http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=468734116&albumID=0&imageID=6382321, if you mouse over the bottom left hand corner, it says "My Ex w/ Bella". That's the first photo I have seen of his ex. Posting just in case you haven't seen it....

Alright - best of my knowlege - they are NOT looking into the Billings - i DONT believe him! Even though, I really like this Sheriff!! Also, I happen to agree with you, I fully believe this security system or surveillence was left for these people to take the fall!!! Just a feeling for the moment!

Presser:

A lot of wild rumors. We're talking about people's lives. DEA was called in to assist about the suspects. Billings family is not the focus of any investigation by the DEA.

Located evidence: the safe, guns in various locations -- including the murder weapon (though has not been processed.)

Home invasion robbery, safe stolen -- it's as simple as that in terms of motive and what occurred.

There may be additional motives and there are people of interest. But they've interviewed many persons of interest in this case and have found they had no involvement.

Yep. It is what it is. A planned home invasion and murder in order to steal a safe. Not exactly sexy, but it appears that's all this was about.

Presser:

THIS cannot be highlighted enough.
;)

Yep. It is what it is. A planned home invasion and murder in order to steal a safe. Not exactly sexy, but it appears that's all this was about.

It's hard to believe it took that many people to steal a safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danaboulden78