Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright - best of my knowlege - they are NOT looking into the Billings - i DONT believe him! Even though, I really like this Sheriff!! Also, I happen to agree with you, I fully believe this security system or surveillence was left for these people to take the fall!!! Just a feeling for the moment!

I agree , he just said it is what it is says a mouthfull to me.

I don't think there is a need for ugliness and attitude. Let the administrators handle it in an APPROPRIATE way. There are a lot of new posters here and no one really explained the rules until late in the thread, so please forgive those people who do not know any better. You are going to run people off with that kind of attitude because they will be afraid to post anything for fear of ticking someone off. Time to take a chill pill because it probably wasn't done due to bad intentions..but out of ignorance....

When Sheriff Morgan was asked if LG Jr worked at one of the Billings' car lots, he would not answer that question. Interesting.

I don't think the bigger agencies (DEA, IRS, etc...) would want David Morgan discussing anything in reference to what they are themselves investigating. Doing so could jeopardize their investigation and possibly tip off the people at which they are looking. Jmo

I don't think there is a need for ugliness and attitude. Let the administrators handle it in an APPROPRIATE way. There are a lot of new posters here and no one really explained the rules until late in the thread, so please forgive those people who do not know any better. You are going to run people off with that kind of attitude because they will be afraid to post anything for fear of ticking someone off. Time to take a chill pill because it probably wasn't done due to bad intentions..but out of ignorance....

I agree just follow the forums rules.I for one am very glad for All the new posters you all seem like a bunch of people who just want to get the truth,usually we get trolls, but in all the hours I have been on I just have not seen any of that.I hope no one gets scared away the locals have helped us a lot and I say a big Thank You to All of Them.:blowkiss:

BOLDED BY ME..........TAKE KIDS FROM OTHERS????? WTH???????

The subtle victim bashing on this thread is making me sick...........these people opened their home & hearts to (mainly)special needs & disabled kids & now,due to some legal documents NOBODY understands everyone is branching out,with ZERO PROOF,that these were zealous anti government /anti tax activitists (MILITA MEMBERS have been bandied about)& apparently "TAKE KIDS FROM OTHERS"...........adoption is stealing now??????????????????????:mad:

The tone of this thread has such wild conjecture & with some of our newer posters displaying some obvious (unexplained) personal bias..........I cant believe Im seeing it on my beloved websleuths...........THE BILLINGS FAMILY ARE VICTIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your zest to 'convict' them or somehow justify their murder alot of you seem to have forgotten that!!!

I don't believe anyone has forgotten the victims are dead - murdered. I do believe the sleuthing, which is beyond excellent, is uncovering things that NEED to be uncovered for the benefit of everyone in the state of Florida, if not beyond. Maybe the chips need to fall where they may and, believe me, at this point, I'm sure where that point is, but there are sure some strange findings here.

My opinion only

I have really enjoyed this site and the many kind and smart people that post here. I will be back, I am sure. However, there were two different business owners in Pensacola that have been mentioned here that have no ties to this crime. One is TFT and even their personal family website was linked. This is now available on any Google search. Is it possible for the poster or administrator to delete those posts? It bothers me to be a "member" of a forum that would cause harm to these innocent people. I believe TFT was targeted because of one of Pam Long Wiggins' aliases. Since it has been determined this correlation is a mistaken identy, I think it should be deleted.
Thanks, you guys are really smart around here! WOW!

Alright, I will be the first to say IMO, I don't think the Billings had anything more than the best intentions with their children. Their children seemed very loved by their parents.In no way do I think they were "child trafickers" in any way shape or form. I can see why some would be upset with this. I don't think anyone here has said that they were. The ONLY reason this even came up was because of the DISGUSTING you tube video that was posted with the label saying "May they Rot in Hell" - With a pic of the victims on it. I, PERSONALLY called the Sheriffs office to report it because I thought it could have something to do with this case. I know many of us called and emailed it in!!! This is where that subject matter was brought up. I think we even discussed because of their love of children were they running some type of operation to "help" children or women that were being abused and not getting justice from the legal system. All the documents that we have been reading that are PUBLIC record do indicate that the Billings could have had an interest in becoming "Sovereign' - compared to the information that we have dug up and posted on the matter. This does not make them BAD people in the least, in fact I find that quite and an interesting concept. And I am curious as more people learn about it what they make of it. This does not mean me are bashing them! It means that there may be people out there that might have has some intention to go after them for their "beliefs' - if they didn't like the "irs" then it would be logical to have cash, hold deeds for people privately etc.. As far as their finance company, it is completely LEGAL but it is what it is.

I have been the first person to say these people did NOT derserve to die, these kids did not deserve this and this commmunity did not deserve this. This is a TRAGIC thing and I feel sorry for all those touched by this. There are ALOT of locals who have come here to offer insight and information that are not seasoned sleuthers who have provieded informaiton that they are aware of locally - we have then been able to sleuth out and rule in or out of that information is true or not. I don't feel anyone has anything but the best intentions to sleuth this case out by the "rules" - I personally, would never so anything to break the "rules" on purpose. If I post something I shouldn't, I would be the first to take it down if I am told it is wrong. I LOVE this board and the people on it, I have been friends for life here and all for the good of mankind. So, if we can all work together and communicate as a team I think we will all be more effective :)

If he owned pawn shops then he had gems and gold in that house for sure.
thats what I think heck after the Doc I know said to change money into gold,I noticed ads on tv constandly asking for your old broken gold for top dollar.Now with gold at an all time high why do they want like 650 million dollars of gold.Kind of makes you wonder.

I don't know if this will wind up being off on a tangent but your post got me thinking about an email I just received the other day. It was entitled Five Scams Spreading Like a Virus in a Recession. It came from a reputable source and here's what it had to say about cash for gold:

3. Cash-for-gold scam Offers abound to pay you for your unwanted gold, silver or platinum -- usually jewelry. You're told to place it in an envelope provided by the company and mail it in. In return, the company says it will send you the cash value of the gold within 24 hours. Durst says these companies use the calendar against you. They claim it takes
seven to 10 days to receive your jewelry, when actually it takes only three to four days. "This gives them time to assess the value of the gold and, in doing so, they date and cut a check immediately, usually for an amount that the customer isn't happy with," says Durst. "Then, the check isn't mailed for several days." When the check is finally sent, it's too late to return it. By the fraudulent company's rules, it must be sent back within 10 days of the date on the check. Of course, reaching customer service to complain is next to impossible. When customers do finally get through, they have their own
meltdown because their gold has already been melted down. And if you do get a check for your gold, it's only for a fraction of what it's worth.

I don't know if this could be at all related in a roundabout way. Take it for what its worth.

I have really enjoyed this site and the many kind and smart people that post here. I will be back, I am sure. However, there were two different business owners in Pensacola that have been mentioned here that have no ties to this crime. One is TFT and even their personal family website was linked. This is now available on any Google search. Is it possible for the poster or administrator to delete those posts? It bothers me to be a "member" of a forum that would cause harm to these innocent people. I believe TFT was targeted because of one of Pam Long Wiggins' aliases. Since it has been determined this correlation is a mistaken identy, I think it should be deleted.
Thanks, you guys are really smart around here! WOW!

I agree!!!

I agree!!!
I think... if someone were to remove the links or mention then it will disappear from google in a matter of time. I don't know when... it'll probably still be visible for a few days or so...

Just a semi-educated (emphasis on the semi) guess

WEAR-TV...

DA Would NOT Comment About Gonzalez Working At Billings' Car Lots...

This is very possible considering Gonzalez lived in such close proximity to the Billings car lots, and loan office.

The location is also very close to the Escambia County Jail, so as you can imagine there are many pawn shops, pay as you go car dealers, bail bonds men, etc.... Many people released from jail, turn to these institutions for various reasons such as: employment, alternative means to purchasing vehicles, or receiving loans. It is certainly not considered to be one of Pensacola's classier areas.

Alright, I will be the first to say IMO, I don't think the Billings had anything more than the best intentions with their children. Their children seemed very loved by their parents.In no way do I think they were "child trafickers" in any way shape or form. I can see why some would be upset with this. I don't think anyone here has said that they were. The ONLY reason this even came up was because of the DISGUSTING you tube video that was posted with the label saying "May they Rot in Hell" - With a pic of the victims on it. I, PERSONALLY called the Sheriffs office to report it because I thought it could have something to do with this case. I know many of us called and emailed it in!!! This is where that subject matter was brought up. I think we even discussed because of their love of children were they running some type of operation to "help" children or women that were being abused and not getting justice from the legal system. All the documents that we have been reading that are PUBLIC record do indicate that the Billings could have had an interest in becoming "Sovereign' - compared to the information that we have dug up and posted on the matter. This does not make them BAD people in the least, in fact I find that quite and an interesting concept. And I am curious as more people learn about it what they make of it. This does not mean me are bashing them! It means that there may be people out there that might have has some intention to go after them for their "beliefs' - if they didn't like the "irs" then it would be logical to have cash, hold deeds for people privately etc.. As far as their finance company, it is completely LEGAL but it is what it is.

I have been the first person to say these people did NOT derserve to die, these kids did not deserve this and this commmunity did not deserve this. This is a TRAGIC thing and I feel sorry for all those touched by this. There are ALOT of locals who have come here to offer insight and information that are not seasoned sleuthers who have provieded informaiton that they are aware of locally - we have then been able to sleuth out and rule in or out of that information is true or not. I don't feel anyone has anything but the best intentions to sleuth this case out by the "rules" - I personally, would never so anything to break the "rules" on purpose. If I post something I shouldn't, I would be the first to take it down if I am told it is wrong. I LOVE this board and the people on it, I have been friends for life here and all for the good of mankind. So, if we can all work together and communicate as a team I think we will all be more effective :)

ITA :clap::clap::clap:

Alright at the rate of slowness the county and state records are running today it is going to take forever to find those "Davis" records - *stomps foot*

I hope everybody who posted any links or info about this other Pamela Long will go back and delete them.

I tried to, but it looks like mine have been removed already.

Please forgive me and my newbie-ness. :sleuth: :blowkiss:

I have a question though - because this case involves so many people, there are many, many, many names mentioned this thread who haven't been mentioned anywhere in the press yet. With 8 suspects, that's bound to happen.

So what is the normal protocol about that? Is it normally ok to names, birthdays, public records, websites of people, etc who might be associated? If they publicly state they are not associated, we take them down, correct?

Not trying to be a pain or stir up trouble, I am seriously just trying to learn... I want to stay around and need to learn these ropes. :(

TIA.

The latest official statement that there was no other motives is insulting.
Damage control and cover up are starting. What are they covering up? I guess we may never know. Yet, the second they start backing off of their "multiple motive" theory, you know that there are other forces at work. I would expect that there may be a government angle somewhere.​

Like I said, will be first to retract something - The "Davis" is a different Davis I found on the documents tying into Worldco - for the moment - but I have to make mention my husband has SEVERAL LLC's - not a hard thing to create and bury etc etc.. My guess there are more businesses out there and more associates named as officers. This isn't illegal by any stretch but I think we are missing a few components. BTW, I am going to be taking notes today! So hopefully no more rantings from me of "WHATS HIS NAME AGAIN" - ha ha :)

Hi, new to this site, seems a bit hard to navigate at the moment. Anyway, there is a lawsuit filed in Escambia county against Providence Properties LLC, the management company listed, is Pamela Longs company Magnolia Properties. David Hightower is also a principal of Providence Properties, there are 3,411 Plaintiffs in this suit and I can't find out what the suit was filed for. I think this case will have many twists and turns with interwoven motives. Can any sleuth find out why this suit was filed and how it would affect Pamela Long. I see she has had a property just go into foreclosure in May on Via DeLuna. There could be alot of real estate scam going on as well. I found only one property closed in the name of the Providence Properties LLC and then deeded back over to her personally so she could take out a cash out refinance. Is this the David Hightower who is an attorney? Look forward to your sleuthing on this one. I don't see a divorce record from Ron Link either. He's a character.

Hi, new to this site, seems a bit hard to navigate at the moment. Anyway, there is a lawsuit filed in Escambia county against Providence Properties LLC, the management company listed, is Pamela Longs company Magnolia Properties. David Hightower is also a principal of Providence Properties, there are 3,411 Plaintiffs in this suit and I can't find out what the suit was filed for. I think this case will have many twists and turns with interwoven motives. Can any sleuth find out why this suit was filed and how it would affect Pamela Long. I see she has had a property just go into foreclosure in May on Via DeLuna. There could be alot of real estate scam going on as well. I found only one property closed in the name of the Providence Properties LLC and then deeded back over to her personally so she could take out a cash out refinance. Is this the David Hightower who is an attorney? Look forward to your sleuthing on this one. I don't see a divorce record from Ron Link either. He's a character.

Thanks for the info and WELCOME :blowkiss: We can def take look into it! I do think all the associates of the Billings and the foreclosure continue to push us into the whole sovereignty issue! Which is EXACTLY why the IRS would and could be involved! -- WANTED TO ADD: this is exactly what happend with the Phillips - deeded back then eventually went into forclosure then a judgement against them from Worldco - but it started out being financed from Billings personally - really a maze!

I also wanted to add to the info we discussed last night about the whole circle between the phillips etc etc.. ugh.. so much to say but if you read back in sequence you can see where it all adds up, but there was one other player that was involved on this document:

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/MyImages/2008037992.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member