Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had that link to him deleted because I wasn't sure, but aslo look at the attorneys other court records, he is not a real upstanding guy himself.

Something is HIIIIINKYYYYYYYY! Same attorney who interests of the Billings and P family -- is seen with Pam Long yesterday at docks! Can you confirm that is was him or are you unsure???? :eek:

Alright - conspiracy theory here? You think attorney could be in on it???

Something is HIIIIINKYYYYYYYY! Same attorney who interests of the Billings and P family -- is seen with Pam Long yesterday at docks! Can you confirm that is was him or are you unsure???? :eek:

I can't confirm it , that is why I deleted the post to the court records, it just seems to me that they would not have let her come in straight from the boat usless that was her attorney with her, and there are not too many here that look like that.Most are more clean cut to be nice.

Did you look at the attorneys own personal record? Not too nice!

Alright - conspiracy theory here? You think attorney could be in on it???

If it's confirmed that the attorney with PW was the same attorney who defended BB, I'd say it's the best linkage I've seen so far! And it would lead to many questions about how this whole plan got started.

Gary Sumner

Thanks, NSC..This is the reason I was asking- Remember when we were first looking a Myspaces for Leonard Gonzalez Jr and he had all that stuff about the Mayor on it. Well on Gary Sumner's myspace He called himself
" de Mayor". Just a coindence I guess? (I do not have the links)

I see you are new here, magic-k. Welcome! Please don't accuse posters who don't agree with your theory of the crime of "drinking the kool-ade."

Stallworth was an airplane mechanic in his unit, not some sort of commando. I very much doubt if he had any specialized training apart from airplane mechanics. I'm as appalled as you are that he would throw away his life and family on a stupid sceme, but looks like he did.

I think dood had a good point about the stupidities that went into the commission of this crime. Whether there are deeper motives remains to be seen. At this point, I have seen nothing concrete or convincing that this was anything other than a robbery. (I've seen some interesting starting points, though.)

it is intellectually dishonest to throw down the gauntlet with the newbie argument to throw everything I said out the window.

In essence you have done the same thing you have accused me of. You have disrespected me and the Air Force by stating that a Sergeant in Special Operations was nothing more than a greasy mechanic.

The police said that this would have been a perfect crime had the video not been rolling. The crime was so good that they have to assume that someone else was involved and was supposed to turn off the video.

There is a difference in planning the perfect crime and carrying it out, why? Because of the human factor people panic, people make mistakes. It is, however, possible that the hidden hand was the one who was supposed to turn off the video, and everything went according to their plan.

Classic misdirection.

No more negativity please, you have ruined my night.

If you google him you will find his wifes obit for 2006 I think and he is listed a being from Guld Breeze which could be the beach, he is involved somehow with the PCB Fire Dept, his wife was involved in the mardi gras crowd and on that pic on the myspace
with the caption "at least they are feeding her' that was at a Krewe de YA YA'S benefit for breast cancer, it is hard to say. I am just guessing. The mardi gras crowd can be anything from a wild bunch to upstanding citizens and they all belong to various crews so there is opportunity to mix a little and meet people that you might not normally socialize with. Who knows?

The surveillance system screw up was major.

You know, I bet you that guy who "screwed up" with the surveillance system has a Big Ole Red X on his back.....if no one has gotten to him yet that is.

I'm confused about that too. The only thing I can reason with is that she really didn't have anything to do with the murders or security system or knowledge about the Billings murder/robbery and that she may have only been hiding stolen property or something for junior. I doubt that LE or a judge would let her out if she had ANYTHING to do with or ANY knowledge of the actual murders.

Before the planned invasion of the Billingses’ compound, a red minivan was left near the Beulah crime scene to aid in the planned escape, investigators said.
That minivan belonged to Pamela Wiggins, according to a police report.Wiggins was a passenger while the Billingses’ safe and the guns were in the van “and had knowledge these weapons were used by the suspects during the commission of the home invasion (and) double homicide.”
I am not buying it---she KNEW, exactly what was going on and what the outcome would be!

The surveillance system screw up was major.

You know, I bet you that guy who "screwed up" with the surveillance system has a Big Ole Red X on his back.....if no one has gotten to him yet that is.

Or that person did it on purpose thinking everyone else would take the fall - if the perps didn't know who real mastermind was..

If you google him you will find his wifes obit for 2006 I think and he is listed a being from Guld Breeze which could be the beach, he is involved somehow with the PCB Fire Dept, his wife was involved in the mardi gras crowd and on that pic on the myspace
with the caption "at least they are feeding her' that was at a Krewe de YA YA'S benefit for breast cancer, it is hard to say. I am just guessing. The mardi gras crowd can be anything from a wild bunch to upstanding citizens and they all belong to various crews so there is opportunity to mix a little and meet people that you might not normally socialize with. Who knows?

You don't think that is the same person though do you?? From the myspace pic? Alrighty, we need to find some close ups and do some side by sides - does it show on the arrest reports who pam longs represenation was/is -

Or that person did it on purpose thinking everyone else would take the fall - if the perps didn't know who real mastermind was..

My theory on that is that the system they had was high tech and they thought they disabled it but actually had not.

I can't find out whom she was violent against...

Normally the victom is protected, but if you look at the complaint number
PPD07009401
The PPD stand for Pensacola Police Department which means that she was in the city limits of Pensacola when this happened , she would have still been booked in the escambia county jail as the PPD does not have a jail, there may be a way to go back to the arrest date and find the address of arrest and maybe that would help find who it was. I am at work so I can't.

I'm referring to the Phillips suing the tobacco companies...one of the parties' name is Misha...and CS's Myspace is pretty clear that her current or recently ex girlfriend's name is/was Misha. I was wondering if this is possibly the CS-Phillips link...

Okay, didn't put two and two together - thanks for explaining ! Lemme check it out :) But also let me add this other phillips link and defrauding an insurance company - not think family is on the up and up... and they did have a relationship with the Billings.

This is the son, I think of PP - And his address is listed as one that PP and RP were living at as well..

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml.asp?ucase_id=84986263

Well you just can't go to the cops and say "hey...my neighbor seems to have a lot of visitors at her house - can you go and check on that for me?":crazy: :blowkiss:
Actually you can...my mother was convinced that a new neighbor was a dealer because of the high volume of traffic by the house. It helped that my father knew many cops in town. Geez, I haven't thought about that in years (20+). Now I wonder whatever happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak