Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay..here is something for you guys....

You just said the attorney's former wife was in the Krewe de Ya ya's. In the picture from Jr's Myspace where he shows his "daughter" and says "at least they feed her" THAT picture is taken at a Krewe de Ya Ya tennis tournament in Pensacola! Go back and look at that sign.

Before the planned invasion of the Billingses’ compound, a red minivan was left near the Beulah crime scene to aid in the planned escape, investigators said.
That minivan belonged to Pamela Wiggins, according to a police report.Wiggins was a passenger while the Billingses’ safe and the guns were in the van “and had knowledge these weapons were used by the suspects during the commission of the home invasion (and) double homicide.”
I am not buying it---she KNEW, exactly what was going on and what the outcome would be!
OMG...sorry for jumping in...the van was PL's?

The surveillance system screw up was major.

You know, I bet you that guy who "screwed up" with the surveillance system has a Big Ole Red X on his back.....if no one has gotten to him yet that is.

Which could very well explain why Pamela Wiggins is free to move about (under surveillance, of course).

You don't think that is the same person though do you?? From the myspace pic? Alrighty, we need to find some close ups and do some side by sides - does it show on the arrest reports who pam longs represenation was/is -

No just showing that they may all have some links in some way. I could no find any photos of B.M but I know he has been on the news here in the last year of so for some trial that he represented.

it is intellectually dishonest to throw down the gauntlet with the newbie argument to throw everything I said out the window.

In essence you have done the same thing you have accused me of. You have disrespected me and the Air Force by stating that a Sergeant in Special Operations was nothing more than a greasy mechanic.

The police said that this would have been a perfect crime had the video not been rolling. The crime was so good that they have to assume that someone else was involved and was supposed to turn off the video.

There is a difference in planning the perfect crime and carrying it out, why? Because of the human factor people panic, people make mistakes. It is, however, possible that the hidden hand was the one who was supposed to turn off the video, and everything went according to their plan.

Classic misdirection.

No more negativity please, you have ruined my night.

No disrespect to the Air Force meant. I'm pretty conversant with the ins and outs of military life, being the daughter and wife of military lifers for over 55 years. My husband was in an EOD unit; didn't mean he was trained in diving or dismantling explosives.

I wasn't trying to throw down the gauntlet with you, just wanted you to be aware that "drinking the kool-ade" isn't an accusation that's allowed here.

Do you suppose it's possible that "the hidden hand" (any ideas who that would be?) also encouraged them to send that many guys in and to drive their own, easily-recognized vehicles? Could somebody have been trying to set them up to fail from the start?

Okay..here is something for you guys....

You just said the attorney's former wife was in the Krewe de Ya ya's. In the picture from Jr's Myspace where he shows his "daughter" and says "at least they feed her" THAT picture is taken at a Krewe de Ya Ya tennis tournament in Pensacola! Go back and look at that sign.
No she was in another Krew but they all party together and work together all year , it is one big mix of people. That was my possible connection. Mybe just reaching.

Yes, but just to be clear I am not 100% that was him, just a very strong resemblance to the guy on the boat.

My husband personally knows him - where is the picture so I can ask him if it's him?

OMG you just put it out there, Was he really in the house if thats a fact it sure is the key to me?I admit I did not read most of all the pages because i would never have caught up.

NSC
I have been wondering the same thing but wasn't sure how to say it! the night of the murders i watched the local news and it was reported that Blue had called his mom (mrs. Marckum) from the Billings house. Mrs. Marckum said that in a report on weartv if i remember correctly. forgive me if this has been spoke about in the last couple of pages i'm playing catchup on the threads! thanks

What did he do that was terrible? I looked at the court house records - what am I missing?!

It wouldn't let me open them all -- can't answer that. Someone else made that statement.

NSC
I have been wondering the same thing but wasn't sure how to say it! the night of the murders i watched the local news and it was reported that Blue had called his mom (mrs. Marckum) from the Billings house. Mrs. Marckum said that in a report on weartv if i remember correctly. forgive me if this has been spoke about in the last couple of pages i'm playing catchup on the threads! thanks

I think she was mistaken...that he was NOT there.. I dont know :confused::confused:

We looked at the pics on the PNJ and my husband doesn't recognize that that is him (which doesn't necessarily mean that it's not). It's been years since he has seen BM and says he remembers him being a slim built man with gray hair and a mustasche. Hubby says he knew him through another attorney named T. Ratchford, but has not seen in him in years.

Sorry for being no help!

Well you just can't go to the cops and say "hey...my neighbor seems to have a lot of visitors at her house - can you go and check on that for me?":crazy: :blowkiss:

I would...and have: if there is suspicious activity/vehicles and/or a sudden and unusual influx of traffic. There are detectable nuances between a crowd gathered at a neighbor's house to watch the game or for a wake, and say, prostitution, drug deals, home invasion academy, murder spree, etc.

My experience with LE in this regards is that they don't mind driving by. They observe with their trained eye/ears and determine whether they should stop or not. The neighbor doesn't have to know who called it in, though I hope they wouldn't be offended. Crime is so boldly committed in broad daylight these days, that I'd appreciate my neighbors keeping an eye out for me and my property.

It wouldn't let me open them all -- can't answer that. Someone else made that statement.

He has a traffic infrac, a small claims case where he was the plaintiff, and there is a case where someone tried to sue him for malpractice, but that case was thrown out - dismissed. He is also listed on some other cases, but only as the ATTORNEY - these are domestic relations cases. That's all I could find. Not really anything terrible that I see.

Documents Obtained By CBS News Shed Light On Lead Suspect's Rap Sheet

CBS News has exclusively obtained the confidential deposition of Leonard Patrick Gonzalez in an unrelated case in Pensacola, Florida. Gonzalez was subpoenaed by the State Attorney’s office and granted blanket immunity for his involvement in that case.

During the October 30, 2008 deposition, Gonzalez, Jr. describes how his criminal past started when he was only 17 years old and violated his probation. He credits his criminal history for preparing him for the job he held at the time, which he described as "criminal counter-measures."
"Had I not committed those crimes and suffered and paid the consequences, I wouldn’t be able to do the job that I do now," Gonzalez told James Jenkins, the criminal defense attorney who was taking his deposition. Gonzalez, Jr. received $150,000 for providing "intelligence" services from January through April of 2008, according to Jenkins.

During the deposition Gonzalez characterized himself this way:
-- I had a colorful background and if you want to call it a misspent youth. I worked as a body guard for several people in the area and I did do some criminal countermeasures work.
-- I understand the criminal thought processes. I can help people to decide what’s the best measure they should take to protect themselves and their families and businesses.
-- I was interested in starting a company, UDT Institute. It stands for Ultimate Defensive Tactics Institute, which would provide criminal countermeasures training to wealthy individuals.
In the deposition, he also described himself as an advocate for victimized children. And interestingly said at one point, "I couldn’t commit a crime."
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/07/16/cbsnews_investigates/main5166742.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak