Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, Im onto some other stuff - that involves interest in "murders" -- please let me know thoughts on those pics!!! I think it is!

Alright finding some some on trutv --

If i am onto the right "pamela" I have found this --

Please help, my daughter just got her 3 children taken from her tonight and I am trying to get them back from CPS. She lives in Texas and I am in GA. Please contact me if you know anything that can help me. kaiofstars at yahoo.com THank you

Comment by Pamela — October 23, 2007 @ 4:58 pm

http://fightcps.com/2007/10/01/october-2007-post-here-if-you-need-a-cps-defense-lawyer/

For some info on GB (it's accurate IMHO)

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_Breeze[/ame]

This is a small, family-oriented, tight-knit community, so the arrest of Jr. and now about this new POI is shocking to us "Breezers."

I'm wondering too why the DEA is now involved in this investigation. Anyone have theories to share?

IF it's this case that the above live link was about....Sounds lile drug trafficking is involved. For some of the players anyways.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The mission of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is to enforce the controlled substances laws and regulations of the United States and bring to the criminal and civil justice system of the United States, or any other competent jurisdiction, those organizations and principal members of organizations, involved in the growing, manufacture, or distribution of controlled substances appearing in or destined for illicit traffic in the United States; and to recommend and support non-enforcement programs aimed at reducing the availability of illicit controlled substances on the domestic and international markets. [/SIZE][/FONT]

More at link:
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/agency/mission.htm

I'm also finding a "Pamela Long Home Designs" in Gulf Breeze. No idea what, if anything, that has to do with the story at this point.

found on comments page at http://www.northescambia.com/?p=9508

her father died in 2005 up in albany, new york….he lived there for 55 yrs…maybe she headed up that way….shes also got 2 open cases listed in the clerk of the court, regarding mortgages…shes born 10-22-1961

This woman is a realtor?

Could she be the one who sold this property to the Billings? Or could she have shown the property when it was on the market?

She would have known the layout of the house--she would have known exactly where the master bedroom was.

As I recall, the intruders went directly to the master bedroom.

I'd be really surprised if a GB real estate agent also had listings in P'Cola (much less, Beulah!). Beulah is ~30 miles from GB. JMHO

found on comments page at http://www.northescambia.com/?p=9508

her father died in 2005 up in albany, new york….he lived there for 55 yrs…maybe she headed up that way….shes also got 2 open cases listed in the clerk of the court, regarding mortgages…shes born 10-22-1961

Yeah, It looks like she is losing her properties to foreclosure. Maybe she was looking for a cash infusion?

Anyone look at the pictures??

Look it this profile - same person!! Age matches to a tee

http://www.bikerornot.com/LadyHD

If it's her. Her turnoffs are interesting considering the crime she's suspected of being involved with.

Turn offs:
People who lie, game players, haters, people that apparently can't find the good in themselves so they have to cut everyone around them down to make them feel better, a lack of compassion for what is happening in this world of o

Im going to hunt down the pic the Sheriff released, I found some good close ups - would be nice to rule in or out!

Anyone have a link to that pic?? I can't find it!!! --- GOT IT! Going to do a side by side!

If someone can search the county okaloosa it shows a marriage to a wiggins in jan.also other info on her,also old records in walton co.i am sorry but i am not computer savy,i don,t have a clue how to link or cut and paste that is why i lurk mostly.

Have a question for you Floridians - that pic is obviously of her DL - I know that because I have worked with PI's out of FL - Anyway, how long between when and how you need to renew your Drivers License. 0 If anyone else wants to take upon joining that biker link - there are all kinds of faceshots - DL pic looks to me like a skinner person is all - I should know since I gained 117lbs in one pregnancy alone what being skinny to larger can do to ones face!!

If someone can search the county okaloosa it shows a marriage to a wiggins in jan.also other info on her,also old records in walton co.i am sorry but i am not computer savy,i don,t have a clue how to link or cut and paste that is why i lurk mostly.
sorry i forgot to add another marriage to a denny can be found under clerk of court okaloosa co.

Have a question for you Floridians - that pic is obviously of her DL - I know that because I have worked with PI's out of FL - Anyway, how long between when and how you need to renew your Drivers License. 0 If anyone else wants to take upon joining that biker link - there are all kinds of faceshots - DL pic looks to me like a skinner person is all - I should know since I gained 117lbs in one pregnancy alone what being skinny to larger can do to ones face!!
I just renewed my driver's license online for an additional 8 years. The picture on the license is from when I first received a FL license - 27 years ago.

I don't think you can do this any longer in FL, but up until a few years ago you could renew your DL basically forever through the mail. They would send you a sticker to place on the back of your DL, but the front would remain the same, including the picture. I know this b/c my mother took full advantage of this opportunity and as far as her DL was concerned, she appeared exactly the same as she did in 1988 up until a year or so ago when they stopped allowing you to renew via this method. This can explain the discrepancies in appearance. My mom still had the same perm and big hair for almost 20 yrs, but d****t she also still looked 32!!! It was a running joke in our family, so I remember this very well.

MY FL DL expired last week on my b-day after 10 years. I renewed it on-line and didn't have to take a new pic. So, my DL pic. will show me as appearing to be much younger than I actually am:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper