Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I gotta leave the office now, so I'm gonna go out on a limb...

Pamela Long thought that getting Byrd and Melanie off the planet would relieve her of some big problems. All she had to do was find some low-lifes stupid enough to do her work for her. She likes the finer things in life - her "Soundview" house is right on the water. I've been in that area - it's a beautiful location. Junior is also a person very concerned about money and status. She prob. groomed him for the job, and had him do the recruiting. She prob. recruited the security person.

Chuck

Strange, both Purshue Auto Sales AND Markham Auto Sales are listed in the Yellow Pages at the same address on Pace, but with different phone numbers.
Purshue is 850-469-0100
Markham is 850-435-2900

I have read somewhere that Markham auto is owned by Ashley and managed by Blue Markham. Purshue is (or was) owned by Byrd. So it is all in the family.

I've been trying to check on the Simmons' son.....

I found him.... DOB 3-11-81

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml.asp?ucase_id=33657507

Interesting is his address, very close to the Billings home

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Pen...man+Ave&2c=Pensacola&2s=FL&2a=9717+Mobile+Hwy

Also address where Ann Simmons lived at one time.

I'll say ! It looks like a direct shot.

For the record, IMO, I do believe I have a direct connection from the Phillips to the potential crime. I posted about it at the beginning of this thread on #2 for those that want to read it. I would love some other feedback :)

Not sure if that is the correct Simmons btw - check out the Escambia Clerk Records you will see why! hard to connect the dots!

OK, I gotta leave the office now, so I'm gonna go out on a limb...

Pamela Long thought that getting Byrd and Melanie off the planet would relieve her of some big problems. All she had to do was find some low-lifes stupid enough to do her work for her. She likes the finer things in life - her "Soundview" house is right on the water. I've been in that area - it's a beautiful location. Junior is also a person very concerned about money and status. She prob. groomed him for the job, and had him do the recruiting. She prob. recruited the security person.

Chuck

Well then maybe she is the ringleader???? What would she gain from the billings being murdered? What was in that safe???

I've been trying to check on the Simmons' son.....

I found him.... DOB 3-11-81

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml.asp?ucase_id=33657507

Interesting is his address, very close to the Billings home

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Pen...man+Ave&2c=Pensacola&2s=FL&2a=9717+Mobile+Hwy

Also address where Ann Simmons lived at one time.

Hi Sam,

Yesterday I posted a link to information about Mervyn Lyle Simmons, he goes by Lyle, married Amanda Smothers (sp?), in 2007 (october)...there was even a photo (which I didn't post) however, let me know if it would help and I will dig it out...

(kindof lost in this new thread~)

Well then maybe she is the ringleader???? What would she gain from the billings being murdered? What was in that safe???

I believe a hint perhaps was dropped awhile back...or someone had read a snippet somewhere...that a VIDEO was in the safe? 300.00 was left in the safe also (didn't I read that somewhere?) ....

:waitasec:Earlier in the day when do a google search there was this online "guru" about antiques under one of Pamela Longs alias' - However, I wrote it off because the picture was not of her. Earlier someone posted she owned Magnolia Antique Mall --

My hink meter just shot up!!!! Now I look it up and there are all sorts of "goods" --

The website directs you to a auction house - though no record of gulf breeze now - hmmm

Well judging by Byrds court fillings and associations with the Sovereign citizen movement, its not a far stretch to think he didn't trust banks and stuff too so its entirely possible that he had a large sum of money stashed in that safe....or something very incriminating that someone wanted along with some money

or GOLD.

Strange, both Purshue Auto Sales AND Markham Auto Sales are listed in the Yellow Pages at the same address on Pace, but with different phone numbers.
Purshue is 850-469-0100
Markham is 850-435-2900

This is not so strange for small businesses and doesn't indicate anything nefarious. I have a son who wholesales used late-model, high-end cars. He owns his own business, but pays a friend, who RETAILS similar cars, so that he shares the car lot, the repair men, and the detailers. He pays his own transporters.

As usual, the quality of a business depends on the quality of the people running it.

Just my 2 cents

BTW, while we are just gathering the various breadcrumbs into a huge pile, before we really start to try to synthesize and reduce to bullet points, I did do a look-up on the history of Gary Lamont Sumner, the 'proprietor' of 5th Dimension Auto Detailing, and his sheet includes arrests for a large number of speeding and driving without license offenses, which led to license suspension/revocation, which led to probation, on which he has been violated multiple times... he also has disorderly conduct, and civil judgments in his record... and was *apparently* running an unlicensed and untaxed business from the Duval St. location... so he is no choirboy.

just wanted to let you all know that sheriff just stated he will have another press conference later tonight but no time given yet.

As far as the camera's~alarms or security system....

1. I believe I read in the 2005 pnj article...that there were alarms on every door, and IF an alarm went off, a quick headcount of the kids was done...to make sure none had ran off or left the home...

2. I would anticipate those alarms being ON during the invasion (yesterday there seemed to be many upset about the fact that the utility door was unlocked...a. do we know it was and b. perhaps that was like the garage door...they had older children who were in and out...no need to worry if there was an alarm on it...I would imagine also that the alarm

ONLY ALARMED WHEN THE DOOR OPENED FROM THE INSIDE...OUT...FOR SOMEONE TO LEAVE...NOT COME IN...

3. No about those cameras...again, just thinking...I am sure they were on a different system altogether....and ran continuously...I doubt if they were for protection as much as keeping an eye on the kids, and with "so many adults in the household" (according to 2005 pnj article). If they just simply ran, then there is NO use to have a password entered~ unless it was online...to view the camera's or shut them down....

4. I would suggest that the password was the orignal one (due to the little use) that it was not gained through observation in the home, but rather through recording of keystrokes or observation of Byrd Billings..entering it at work...into his computer there....

Just my opinion...

hi firstly may i say wow to all for some great sleuthing! i'm a newbie to WS ... I've been reading this for days now and registered a day or so ago been waiting for activation got it yesterday and been plaing catchup on the threads.
i keep wondering if maybe not gold or money in the safe but documents and maybe not of liens etc but maybe adoption papers just a thought!

As far as the camera's~alarms or security system....

1. I believe I read in the 2005 pnj article...that there were alarms on every door, and IF an alarm went off, a quick headcount of the kids was done...to make sure none had ran off or left the home...

2. I would anticipate those alarms being ON during the invasion (yesterday there seemed to be many upset about the fact that the utility door was unlocked...a. do we know it was and b. perhaps that was like the garage door...they had older children who were in and out...no need to worry if there was an alarm on it...I would imagine also that the alarm

ONLY ALARMED WHEN THE DOOR OPENED FROM THE INSIDE...OUT...FOR SOMEONE TO LEAVE...NOT COME IN...

3. No about those cameras...again, just thinking...I am sure they were on a different system altogether....and ran continuously...I doubt if they were for protection as much as keeping an eye on the kids, and with "so many adults in the household" (according to 2005 pnj article). If they just simply ran, then there is NO use to have a password entered~ unless it was online...to view the camera's or shut them down....

4. I would suggest that the password was the orignal one (due to the little use) that it was not gained through observation in the home, but rather through recording of keystrokes or observation of Byrd Billings..entering it at work...into his computer there....

Just my opinion...

Most people have their door alarm set to a doorbell/beep sound when a door(s) is opened while at home. Then when gone or a sleep it will sound off the siren(s) when open.

Doubt they had any alarm set at this time of day, other than a doorbell or whatever tone they had chosen.

I don't know about the conflict between Bud and his son (MIchael) being anything more than conjecture. THe two girls were living with the mother before coming to live with Bud & Melanie I believe and not with the father.

Ashley's FIL's name is John Markham.

This is not so strange for small businesses and doesn't indicate anything nefarious. I have a son who wholesales used late-model, high-end cars. He owns his own business, but pays a friend, who RETAILS similar cars, so that he shares the car lot, the repair men, and the detailers. He pays his own transporters.

As usual, the quality of a business depends on the quality of the people running it.

Just my 2 cents

I guess my big question is how this rather unassuming used car lot generates what appears to be LARGE sums of money in coordination with Worldco Financial.

Let's just say she clearly does not chose her men with particular care.... OR success!

She had a sexual assault charge made against her by Lisa somebody... sounds like she at least plays for two different teams...

...or may be just for the Home team.

That would tend to break up a marriage.

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics