Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would...and have: if there is suspicious activity/vehicles and/or a sudden and unusual influx of traffic. There are detectable nuances between a crowd gathered at a neighbor's house to watch the game or for a wake, and say, prostitution, drug deals, home invasion academy, murder spree, etc.

My experience with LE in this regards is that they don't mind driving by. They observe with their trained eye/ears and determine whether they should stop or not. The neighbor doesn't have to know who called it in, though I hope they wouldn't be offended. Crime is so boldly committed in broad daylight these days, that I'd appreciate my neighbors keeping an eye out for me and my property.

I think if the neighbors where that concerned, they would have called. They are speaking AFTER the fact when interviewed by the local media. They shoulda called if they were that concerned. What can I say?

bilde
My husband personally knows him - where is the picture so I can ask him if it's him?

Here's one of the pictures of them all leaving the marina.

Tons of stuff on this company 'UDT Institute' on goggle ...

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGLS_enUS325US325&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=%2B"UDT+Institute""]http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GGLS_enUS325US325&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=%2B"UDT+Institute"[/ame]

Documents Obtained By CBS News Shed Light On Lead Suspect's Rap Sheet

CBS News has exclusively obtained the confidential deposition of Leonard Patrick Gonzalez in an unrelated case in Pensacola, Florida. Gonzalez was subpoenaed by the State Attorney’s office and granted blanket immunity for his involvement in that case.

During the October 30, 2008 deposition, Gonzalez, Jr. describes how his criminal past started when he was only 17 years old and violated his probation. He credits his criminal history for preparing him for the job he held at the time, which he described as "criminal counter-measures."
"Had I not committed those crimes and suffered and paid the consequences, I wouldn’t be able to do the job that I do now," Gonzalez told James Jenkins, the criminal defense attorney who was taking his deposition. Gonzalez, Jr. received $150,000 for providing "intelligence" services from January through April of 2008, according to Jenkins.

During the deposition Gonzalez characterized himself this way:
-- I had a colorful background and if you want to call it a misspent youth. I worked as a body guard for several people in the area and I did do some criminal countermeasures work.
-- I understand the criminal thought processes. I can help people to decide what’s the best measure they should take to protect themselves and their families and businesses.
-- I was interested in starting a company, UDT Institute. It stands for Ultimate Defensive Tactics Institute, which would provide criminal countermeasures training to wealthy individuals.
In the deposition, he also described himself as an advocate for victimized children. And interestingly said at one point, "I couldn’t commit a crime."
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/07/16/cbsnews_investigates/main5166742.shtml

I need to go backwards here -- but waaay earlier in the day I think I had also put some other legal connectors together - oh the head spins round and round....

I thought the guy in the pic was tall with grey hair???

In all this sleuthing and looking at records and pictures and stuff, has anyone yet made a real, verifiable connection between any of the perps and the victims? One that doesn't involve any assumptions or leaps or anything like that? Because all I'm seeing is dead ends.

Maybe we need to be looking closer at the perps and their connections to find the motive and who else may be involved.

What did he do that was terrible? I looked at the court house records - what am I missing?!

There was $47,000.00 tax lean on him in 1994.I found that interesting and there are some other things, if you look at court records and official records you get differant type cases, he was not always the attorney, sometimes he also represented himself. I have googled him everyway possible. I can not find a picture of him anywhere!

I would like to see the details for the case that paid Gonzalez Jr 150,000 for his "intelligence" services and granted him immunity.

Does anyone have the alias that Patrica Long used??? I MIGHT BE ONTO SOMETHING HINKY!

Please don't use pronouns in your post if you're not going to select the option to "Quote message in reply" which inserts the post to which you're referring in your reply. A "Quick Reply" doesn't always immediately follow the post it's addressing, and we can't always surmise who he, they, etc. is from the context of the post. Have mercy and thanks much!

In all this sleuthing and looking at records and pictures and stuff, has anyone yet made a real, verifiable connection between any of the perps and the victims? One that doesn't involve any assumptions or leaps or anything like that? Because all I'm seeing is dead ends.

Maybe we need to be looking closer at the perps and their connections to find the motive and who else may be involved.

You are correct, but I guess that is how you connect things by digging and it does not always get you any answers. One thing that does need to be considered is that while Pensacola is not a large town we are not what you would call small, so it may just be coincidence that some of these people are linked, it is amazing to me the information that has come from this web site and how some of the people seem to be linked but most of it by legal documents, what are the odds of that is what I wonder? Boy this is confusing. I don't have as much free time to snoop as some of you all. I am at work right now so I am limited. I can't wait to get home. I tired to pry some info my by husband but that didn't work. They are all very tight lipped about this case.

Please don't use pronouns in your post if you're not going to select the option to "Quote message in reply" which inserts the post to which you're referring in your reply. A "Quick Reply" doesn't always immediately follow the post it's addressing, and we can't always surmise who he, they, etc. is from the context of the post. Have mercy and thanks much!

If you are talking to me I am sorry, new to posting. I guess I should lurk while I am at work.

I agree Steadfast! I just can't get my mind around 7 guys who allegedly only know each other peripherally, yet trained for a month to break into the home of a family, full of children, with what I believe was the full intention of murder as well as robbery. They could have easily broken into the home when the family was away. Look at the timing of when they carried out this murder - they KNEW the family would have just gone to bed because they knew exactly where to go find the Billings, and they knew exactly where the safe was, and yet they did not physically harm the children. All of this in less than 10 minutes.... They had very accurate information about the families life style, and the layout of the home. Where did they get that information? I have a thousand other questions along these lines, but rather than bogart the entire thread, I am going to try and formulate them and ask them of all you wonderful sleuths one at a time. Here is the first one:

1. Why did it take 7 of them to carry out this act? Why couldn't they have planned it with just one or two people? Thoughts?????

It's so......."Catch Me if You Can" like. Gonzalez Jr. espouses that he offers services to wealthy people to protect themselves, their families and businesses, says he was a bodyguard, wanted to start a business specifically aimed at criminal protection. And here he sits behind bars accused of the very thing he was supposedly a go to guy for avoiding this type of crime.

Seems he has been friends with Wiggins for some time, well, really good friends, seeing as how he and his wife were the witnesses for Wiggins marriage.

Does anyone have the alias that Patrica Long used??? I MIGHT BE ONTO SOMETHING HINKY!

Wiggins, 47, has several aliases, Morgan said. They are:

-- Pamela Long

-- Pamela Malden

-- Pamela Long Link

-- Pamela Laverne Long Coco

I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that this seems so clumsy..the number of people, van colors, disposing of evidence,lol....BUT the presser says it was a well thought out crime and had the security system worked they might have pulled it off??????????? Does this compute for anyone or am I just dense tonight as always:):)

I agree Steadfast! I just can't get my mind around 7 guys who allegedly only know each other peripherally, yet trained for a month to break into the home of a family, full of children, with what I believe was the full intention of murder as well as robbery. They could have easily broken into the home when the family was away. Look at the timing of when they carried out this murder - they KNEW the family would have just gone to bed because they knew exactly where to go find the Billings, and they knew exactly where the safe was, and yet they did not physically harm the children. All of this in less than 10 minutes.... They had very accurate information about the families life style, and the layout of the home. Where did they get that information? I have a thousand other questions along these lines, but rather than bogart the entire thread, I am going to try and formulate them and ask them of all you wonderful sleuths one at a time. Here is the first one:

1. Why did it take 7 of them to carry out this act? Why couldn't they have planned it with just one or two people? Thoughts?????

Really. It's so weird. I heard on the news tonight that five went into the house. Can't think of any reason except maybe they were after more than the safe and needed more people to cover the house. Or maybe two were supposed to tie up the Billings and three to get the safe, but someone ended up shooting the Billings?
Since LE has tapes of everything that went on in the house, I guess we'll find out soon -- due to FL's Sunshine Laws.
Maybe neither group trusted the other to share the loot.

If you are talking to me I am sorry, new to posting. I guess I should lurk while I am at work.
Not speaking to anyone in particular. I'm a newbie as well. There is an exorbitant amount of data involved in this case, unlike any I have seen thus far, so it is incredibly time-consuming to catch up on post reading. I'm just looking for aids to expedite the process. No need to fear the grammar cops at this forum. We all have to write quickly at times, and our thoughts are frequently far ahead of our typing.

I mentioned one - who looks exactly like the 2nd person in the 1st "persons of interest" video. He happens to be the ex-husband of Lpatricks wife. He's got a rap sheet that includes a pot bust with Lpatrick, then a bust for trafficking in cocaine the very next month. Heck, He could have been the one who was supposed to disarm the security - and went along with setting Lpatrick up (to get even for stealing his wife and setting him up to get busted for trafficking. . .

IOW - There's so much questionable activity going on here. . . It looks like both Lpatrick and BFausti made deals back in 2002.

There seems to be a disconnect, if you will, between Gonzalez Jr - Wiggins and the rest of the group that has been charged. I don't think they were friends at all. Recruits? Offer of quick made cash? Did the rest of the group KNOW that murder would happen in the commission of this crime?

We have heard that several of them are cooperating with LE. It says that it was stated in an arrest report that Wiggins minivan was left nearby for them to load the guns and safe into. They are singing like canaries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove