Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Is What Chuck Baldwin Thought:

To my way of thinking, this case smacks of much more than a robbery gone badly. There were at least eight, and maybe nine, people involved. Maybe more. The invasion and killings were perpetrated in less than four minutes, by multiple assailants, and with "military precision." The home invasion took place at approximately 7:30 p.m. local time. And at the time of the shooting, nine of the Billings children were in the home.

I believe murder, not robbery, was the motive. Extraordinary planning and the number of personnel involved indicate to me that the Billings were executed, and that robbery was an afterthought--or was even intended to be a ruse to mislead law enforcement. The real reason behind the killings may never be known, of course.

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/c2009/cbarchive_20090717.html
I would assume this is same Baldwin that ran for President. I think he is absolutely correct. Robbery was an afterthought. Only logical conclusion. Everything they say from this point on is coverup. What is the coverup about? I have no clue. But the key to the coverup is LPG.

MIDWESTMOM

But are you saying that a notary could be the JOE SHMOE that was the witness and would know what was in the document and would know who does have monetary gain?

the notary verifies by license, passport or legal identification, that both parties are who they say they are. They do not need to know any of the information in doc or what it means.

Trustees (in land trust) have nothing to do with possession of the property..

Other trust I have not dealt with like a revocable trust:

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/revocabletrust.asp
What Does Revocable Trust Mean?
A trust whereby provisions can be altered or canceled dependent on the grantor. During the life of the trust, income earned is distributed to the grantor, and only after death does property transfer to the beneficiaries.

I'm curious to know if the suspects in custody are talking and if so, what they are saying. I guess we will never know but I wonder now that they have been charged with two counts of murder, if anyone has any incentive to tell the truth about why they really did what they did.

Also, anyone have any idea why PL was let out on such small bond? Her mannerisms give me the feeling that she is one of those manipulative, sociopath types that feel as though she can outsmart the law, etc etc.

I'm curious to know if the suspects in custody are talking and if so, what they are saying. I guess we will never know but I wonder now that they have been charged with two counts of murder, if anyone has any incentive to tell the truth about why they really did what they did.

Also, anyone have any idea why PL was let out on such small bond? Her mannerisms give me the feeling that she is one of those manipulative, sociopath types that feel as though she can outsmart the law, etc etc.

If the others are sitting in jail and hear that she is walking free, they might start singing and singing really loud!

Because of Florida's Sunshine laws (or whatever they're called), we may find out pretty soon what they've all been saying. I hope so!
I agree about PL's smirky prancing. Seemed pretty pleased with herself.

I hope it wasn't a situation where they don't have enough "hard" evidence to charge her with more and so couldn't set the bail higher? Honestly, I feel like she is behind it all and those guys, while on the forefront, were really carrying out the plan of another, maybe hers.

This Is What Chuck Baldwin Thought:

To my way of thinking, this case smacks of much more than a robbery gone badly. There were at least eight, and maybe nine, people involved. Maybe more. The invasion and killings were perpetrated in less than four minutes, by multiple assailants, and with "military precision." The home invasion took place at approximately 7:30 p.m. local time. And at the time of the shooting, nine of the Billings children were in the home.

I believe murder, not robbery, was the motive. Extraordinary planning and the number of personnel involved indicate to me that the Billings were executed, and that robbery was an afterthought--or was even intended to be a ruse to mislead law enforcement. The real reason behind the killings may never be known, of course.

http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/c2009/cbarchive_20090717.html

Bolded by me. I believe this. At least one person knew it was an execution. The others really may have thought it was just a robbery. Someone wanted them dead.JMO

Does anyone remember Blue Markham's real name?

I believe I may be able answer some of the questions about the real estate docs and how they may be relevant to the case, and also help to omit some of the names being tossed around. I am a real estate investor that is how I make my living and I will keep the content general and simple.

Warranted Deed: shows sale and money has been exchanged in a real estate transaction.

Grantor- is the seller --(midwest mom) sells to
Grantee - is the buyer (sluethers)

Deed of trust - Mortgage or loan (trust to Pay)
(now grantors and grantee name changes-yet still relates to same transaction)

Grantor - Is now the debtor (sludthers) who has the loan
Grantee - is now the bank or lender ( the sluthers bank of the web)

THIS IS WHERE IT CAN GET INTERESTING PERTAINING TO THIS CASE:
TRUST AGREEMENT- there are many different types of trust and why they are used. Land, probate, revocable.

I know Land trust: so my example is from a land trust document

The general use of a trust agreement is to HIDE, shadow or cover the original Document or transaction from being public.

Land trust Trustee- Is a name or entity (a witness to the doc)
The Beneficiary -Is who the property is owned by (this is hidden with in the original doc from public view)

Example- Midwest mom owns a property midwest mom does not wanting the world to know her address, business or what ever the case may be (generally being sued) so as grantor. midwest mom puts her home in a trust with the trustee as JOE SHMOE in Timbuckto nowhere to be located. and names herself or husband, and is the Beneficiary

Note: the beneficiary does not have to be the same as the grantor who has the authorization to make the trust.

THE ORIGINAL DOC DOES NOT HAVE TO BE RECORDED-where does it go?

It depends on the what the grantor wants to do with it- can give it to neighbor, LAWYER or in my case THROW IT IN THE SAFE

Only JOE SHMOE in TIMBUCKTO knows what is in the original doc and generally JOE is just a witness and has no monetary gain.

Hope this wasn't to confusing-please feel free to correct or add - my main point is that you can search all of these docs with all the different names and still not know who ownes the properties because it is contained inside the trust. question is WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL DOCS?

Dont know if this is the case for the Billings, but parents of children with disabilites set up trusts for their children so that if something happens to the parents the children will still be cared for by the trust and will still be able to receive SSI and medicaid when they turn 18. You cannot recieve SSI if you have assets totalling more than $3,000. So if the children directly inherit any of the parents money, they would not be able to receive federal aid.

This also happens quite often with non-Baker Acted people, especially considering how few people are actually Baker Acted and how many perps. have charges of battery on LE, resisting arrest, etc.

IMHO, this is a HUGE stretch that Jr. was Baker Acted SOLELY because he had a charge of battery on LE and then was ordered for a psych eval.

:blowkiss:

It is definitely "a feeling" but it's based upon his Myspace rants against the Herkels, the record and pattern of arrests and the comments that are attributed to him and the comments made about his "strangeness and his charm. I worked at a homeless shelter at one time and witnessed quite a few Baker Acts. The psycho who stalked and attacked me was Baker Acted 3-4 times in Florida.

Time will tell - and I imagine rather soon - whether my hunch is true or not.

He wrote the myspace rants just a couple months ago...so that's not the reason he was baker acted...

But I believe that he probably should have been, if the police officer that JH talked to would have taken it serious, and they would have pursued it its possible that he would have been baker acted (likely even) and would not have been able to take part in this crime..

Has anyone been able to find any record of LPG Jr. being arrested for failure to pay child support?

In Florida Child Support is a serious issue, and if you don't pay they WILL put you in jail...There should be something as JH states that he didn't pay.

This charge could be DS's father. Arson, notice the home town=Brewton (Escambia Co Alabama, where DS was arrested).
http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml.asp?ucase_id=13006900

Remember PL had arson investigation on one of her Georgia properties (previous post).

Geesh, getting tricky, we have to look up all 3 surrounding counties (Escambia FL, Okaloosa and Santa Rosa). Has anyone found online court records from Escambia AL?

Look at this- click on lots 25 and 28 to see who owns them, then go to Santa Rosa County clerk records and see that both properties are in foreclosure, also look at the tenants names...BWM has a son named P and an ex daughter in law named K---look at Pam Longs tenants P & N- maybe a new girlfriend, does this make sense.

http://qpublic6.qpublic.net/fl_santarosa.html?parcel=28-2S-28-5544-00J00-0250&extent=1161385+512839+1162009+513103&layers=parcels+parcel_sales+roads+lots

There certainly are a bunch of interesting names associated with BWM's mailing address

Melanie Byrd's brother, Dr. Ed Brock, also spoke at Fridays news conference. He called Byrd Billings, Bud, as did many of the Billings friends.

"Today is not the day to focus on the vicious crimes that have been inflicted on our family and upon this community. Today is a day to celebrate Bud and Melanie's lives. It's a day to remember their laughter, their selflessness, and their enduring spirit. Today is a day to challenge ourselves to embrace the differences among us and to find the kindness in our hearts. By example, Bud and Melanie taught us to overlook disability, to be colorblind, to be patient with others and to give of ourselves. Their lives centered around children, their family and each other. They loved deeply and unconditionally. They embraced the complexity of raising children with special needs and they were their advocates. They gave these children a joyous childhood and a much needed voice. Their lives were cut way too short, but their legacy will live on," said Brock.

amen...

and with that I will not participate anymore today in this thread ...

R.I.P. Bud and Melanie Billings Go with God.

Chuck Baldwin's response today was very similiar to what I was thinking late last night/early this morning and I still feel this way. IMO.

IMO I think that the family had the lawyer to speak to try to stop all entities from "digging" into their personal family by publicly announcing the safe contents. There could have been things in there that was not mentioned. The family may of even been advised by the LE that it would be helpful to make this announcement. Never know, if the others that were involved, the ones not yet caught, the ones we do not know, if they think that it is "over" then they may "screw up" somehow and can be found.

IMO I think that the PLW has a "Big" something to do with all of this. However there could be someone above her too that had a motive to take out the Billings. Also, IMO, "IF" the BWM attorney was the one that was with her yesterday, then IMO he is highly involved since we have uncovered his name in so many of these documents that are related to not only the victims but also the "perps."

No matter what, the Billings did not deserve to be MURDERED.

All of this is IMO,

Since the contents of the safe were nothing "unique" to this family and certainly nothing that 8 people would want to split (like cash), maybe somebody wanted them dead and lured these idiots (at least some of them) into thinking they were going to rob this place, take a safe full of money, etc...but really they were just fooled when the real purpose was to kill? But even then, why would they need so many people? Maybe we are just trying to think about it too logically and assume that these people used more than 3 brain cells to plan this...

Uh...that would be 8 brain cells....one per person. :clap::):bang::rolleyes:

I am also intersted in the contents of the safe and how it was disposed. Doesn't make any sense. Maybe because LE was on them so quickly they thought that burning the safe would get rid of any incriminating docs. Not sure..more will be revealed and I am looking forward to more questions being answered.

Also maybe they really were not after the safe but the Billings were their target.

I kind of feel like they just dumped it there, maybe with plans to get it at a later date. The mini van they used that belonged to PLW, to transport the safe & guns, she had parked at her Antique Mall that is down Hwy 98 to the east probably like 10 miles and it was parked where everyone driving by would see it. Then she went to Orange Beach, Al, which is like maybe 50 miles from her Antique Shop.

It seems like someone else, not identified, had to have picked up PLW to take her to orange beach.

After all of the great sleuthing that has been done on this case, I believe this is what the case boils down to.

Home invasion, robbery, and the two adult victims silenced because they may have or could have recognized some of the invaders.

KISS, to the fullest.

If it hadn't been for the bumbling of the culprits, they may never have been caught. But then again, that's probably what led them to these victims in the first place, their idiotic idea they had stashes of cash and riches waiting to be removed from the premesis.

JMHO
fran
This got me thinking….
what if it was really just robbery and they planed on taking more items but when they
got in they realized that the surveillance was not disarmed and so they felt they had to
shoot the two who could identify them and leave real fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx