Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Regards To 5th Dimension and Gary Sumner...

I Know Of A Similar Operation That Was On Fairfield But Has Relocated To Barrancas.

Real Deal Customs:

http://www.myspace.com/388094624
http://www.myspace.com/385000163
http://www.myspace.com/trezsup

This Guy Is Running A Tire/Rim, Recording Studio, Upholstery Shop Which Is Similar To 5th Dimension. He Sets Himself Up As Their Provider. His People Work For Him, And He Pays Their Bills Etc. If They Need Money, They Go To Him.

Gangs, Drugs Are Happening As Well.

Here is an interesting tidbit that I have not seen posted here.

When Byrd divorced his first wife Cindy, he won custody of their adopted child. She was only allowed supervised visitation AND she was required to pay child support of $300 per month.

http://www.northescambia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/billingsreevesupport.pdf

Now this reminds me of the fact that Byrd later sued his oldest son for custody of his children and the son was required to pay child support.

How often does that happen? Pretty interesting. Though I doubt it has much to do with this case, it does say something about Byrd Billings.

Becareful, THEY is Byrd and his previous wife, NOT Melanie. Also, remember, they later did a legal adoption of the child and raised him to adulthood. From what I have seen he seems to be a good kid.

Also, remember that the Billings are the victims here and this is something that happened 20 years ago. I see no connection with their murder.

I agree with Sam Jones. Leave it alone.

I haven't forgot that the Billings were the victims here, but not to sound harsh, but that doesn't exclude them from being looked at from all angles.

Like I said, buying a child is a little too significant to "leave" it alone. The adoptive actions of Byrd and his first wife were obviously continued (legally as far as we know) when he remarried to Melanie.

20 years ago doesn't exclude it either. Is there a certain time limit where we should stop investigating? Of course not...

All in all, we STILL don't know where the Billingses got their wealth or how Byrd and Melanie married with less than 2000 dollars in assets and then by the time of their death, were living in a 7 hundred thousand dollar home and allegedly had a safe with hundreds of thousands of dollars in it stashed in their home.

They ran a rinky dink car lot in a seedy part of town and possibly some pawn shops, that doesn't quit sound like it could generate even half of that type of income.

That in itself is a very interesting point.

Given that the Billings had drawn up docs proclaiming themselves Sovereign Citizens (those docs have been produced in these threads, so we know it's true), I wonder if the perps expected there to be a large cache of guns in the home? They could have reasoned that people associated with this group might stockpile weapons, fearing like many do that Obama will "take away their guns." The perps may have imagined that people subscribing to this political philosophy would hoard gold and guns. Then they may have become enraged if they found out there were no such stockpiles there.
It would explain why they thought they needed five people to go inside.
I believe the perps were told by someone (who I think was indirectly "hiring" them to pull off this caper)that the Billings had a huge amount of money in a safe their home(spec.Master Bedroom) as well as guns.
Im not sure this "rumor"was truly believed by the person who "shared" (& it may have been totally fabricated on their part)it but they ,Im sure,convinced the Perps this was true.I also believe this person played up Byrd's past in the Adult Industry & made it seem like hed be likely to be armed...........for all we know these stupid,inexperienced wanna bes panicked & shot first Bryd (thinking he was trying to grab a gun)then shot Melanie UNTIL THE TAPES ARE RELEASED WE HAVE NO CLUE.........The Perps #1 motive was,imo,ROBBERY .I believe who ever "hired" them has an ulterior motive-the death of the Billings (for some type of personal or financial gain).
I think this why "In Cold Blood" & the Clutter family members keep being brought up by LE!

When Byrd divorced his first wife Cindy, he won custody of their adopted child. She was only allowed supervised visitation AND she was required to pay child support of $300 per month.

http://www.northescambia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/billingsreevesupport.pdf

Now this reminds me of the fact that Byrd later sued his oldest son for custody of his children and the son was required to pay child support.

How often does that happen? Pretty interesting. Though I doubt it has much to do with this case, it does say something about Byrd Billings.

Yeah, it also calls into question any info CB might want to impart re Byrd. I could see someone in her situation being very resentful. Notice that she's required to pay any uncovered therapy sessions for the child.

This is a link to a Youtube video (NSFW language!) made by members of greenbackstackas.

I think it is worthy of note here because on a couple of the myspace pages, they refer to GB$ as some sort of a club, or a financial group.

Ahem.

I think this video will dispel any false notions people might have, as the GB$ themselves tell in their own words what they are about. For instance, this lyric sent a literal chill down my spine:

"I don't believe in drive-by's
nah,
I'd rather walk in your house,
and hand you your *advertiser censored**"

No individual from the case is known to be in the vid (that is unless that is DStalls @ 2:43), just the group that he was a very visible and voluntary member of,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itS8BjaZu84&feature=related"]YouTube - Snappa, Skinny P, O'Diggem-Haters Greenback Stackas[/ame]

http://ricksblog.biz/?p=6879

This article talks about LPG. JR., but one of the comments after the article refers to LPG,JR's wife's occupation as a stripper. Just curious if there might be a connection to the adult entertainment business involving LPG, JR's wife. Any comments?

I am new and find this very very difficult to navigate. I posted a question and was wondering what the lawsuit was against Providence Properties where the managing partner is Pamela Long's co, magnolia properties. There are 3,411 plaintiffs. I think by the time this all pans out there are going to be millions of twists and turns and related parties. Anyway, if I search by my sign in name nothing comes up??? Thanks saavy users.

This is a link to a Youtube video (NSFW language!) made by members of greenbackstackas.

I think it is worthy of note here because on a couple of the myspace pages, they refer to GB$ as some sort of a club, or a financial group.

Ahem.

I think this video will dispel any false notions people might have, as the GB$ themselves tell in their own words what they are about. For instance, this lyric sent a literal chill down my spine:

"I don't believe in drive-by's
nah,
I'd rather walk in your house,
and hand you your *advertiser censored**"

No individual from the case is known to be in the vid (that is unless that is DStalls @ 2:43), just the group that he was a very visible and voluntary member of,

YouTube - Snappa, Skinny P, O'Diggem-Haters Greenback Stackas

I think GreenBack Entertainment is the booking company for many of these bands, which are then known as "GreenBack Stacka$" or GB$. GB Entertainment also has ties to auto detailing, etc. (A link is in a post I posted last night.)

Lace Sprocket, Read the quote again "The husband of PLW, who faces a charge of accessory to felony murder after the fact, told authorities the safe was in the backyard of a home she owned, an arrest report said"

What this is saying is that HUGH told authorities the safe was in the backyard, not that he faces a charges. Read it again. At least that's how I read it.

"Effective October 1, 2007, when the Office of the Public Defender, at any time during the representation of two or more defendants, determines that the interests of those accused are so adverse or hostile that they cannot all be counseled by the public defender or his or her staff without a conflict of interest, or that none can be counseled by the public defender or his or
her staff because of a conflict of interest, and the court grants the public defender’s motion to withdraw, the office of criminal conflict and civil regional counsel shall be appointed and shall provide legal services, without additional compensation, to any person determined to be indigent under s. 27.52"
http://www.floridabar.org/TFB/TFBPu...37A7944BC6D97429852572F80055FE76?OpenDocument

Thank you very much for replying! Pretty telling that LPG, Jr. is singled out...

It's been reported that she contacted LE and is meeting with them on Monday. Yeah, the waiting until Monday thing is weird.

I find it wierd that she fled after the murders and never tried to reach out to her husband in jail after the murders. Even the Craigslist murder's fiance went to jail to visit him after he was arrested. From what I can tell Tabitha just fled their residence and never bothered to call or visit her husband, LPG Jr. Either she is scared to death of him, furious with him, or she had knowledge of the murder. JMO!

. . .

To me it says that the court decided that Byrd Billings could provide a more suitable environment for the child. It also says that his first wife was required to contribute to the upbringing of their child, as all parents are required to do when children are involved in a divorce.

To me it says that the court decided that Byrd Billings could provide a more suitable environment for the child. It also says that his first wife was required to contribute to the upbringing of their child, as all parents are required to do when children are involved in a divorce.

No whats happened is it was filled in Florida and Cindy was living in texas, so since she didn't show up at this hearing it means that Byrd got what he was requesting by Default..

Interesting to note that I cross checked that Address for cindy in Lubbock and found a registered sex offender living at that address....

http://police.ci.lubbock.tx.us/rso1B.htm

still digging...

google street view shows an empty field there, i suppose it could be an archived street view tho and not updated

I find it wierd that she fled after the murders and never tried to reach out to her husband in jail after the murders. Even the Craigslist murder's fiance went to jail to visit him after he was arrested. From what I can tell Tabitha just fled their residence and never bothered to call or visit her husband, LPG Jr. Either she is scared to death of him, furious with him, or she had knowledge of the murder. JMO!

IMO between you & I (LOL)going by her previous husband & her latest & the rumors of her prior profession (not that that I judge!)I have the sneaky suspicion that TG knew damn well what was going down (either prior to or after the fact).Nobody else wives or family have gone MIA...........i think shes in it up to her eyeballs!!!!!!!!!! MOO!!!!!!!!!!

i'M STILL ON THE MARITIME LIEN THING ..
It sounds like a lien for a boat, but look at the last line:
" ... but may also be brought against other personal property involved in maritime transactions such as CARGO". (See NSC previous post at bottom ... she mentions goods))
Probably not important, but my mind keeps going in this direction.

A lien is a charge against property for payment of debt. Maritime liens can arise under general maritime law (arising from collision or personal injury) and by statute (ship mortgages). Ordinarily, local law where arrest of a vessel or personal property occurs, governs the validity of the lien and its priority with respect to other liens. A maritime lien has characteristics that distinguish it from other liens:
A maritime lien is a claim laid against maritime property, most often a vessel, but may also be brought against other personal property involved in maritime transactions such as cargo.

NSC ... yoou mention in previous thread .. pg-16 #390
"Earlier in the day when do a google search there was this online "guru" about antiques under one of Pamela Longs alias' - However, I wrote it off because the picture was not of her. Earlier someone posted she owned Magnolia Antique Mall --

My hink meter just shot up!!!! Now I look it up and there are all sorts of "goods" --

The website directs you to a auction house - though no record of gulf breeze now - hmmm "

The court also changed Cindy's visitations to supervised visitations. What do we know about the actual divorce and why she didn't get custody in the first place. Interesting that there's a registered sex offender at that address. Is it her current address?
The papers in question were filed 14 years ago, so there's every possibility that she no longer lives there. I hope not!

maritime continuing ....

I had originally looked up maritime "documents" instead of liens.
http://www.infomarine.gr/bulletins/index.php?mod=article&cat=documents

Forms for on board use by master. Maritime declaration of health, Money Declaration, Schedule of health declaration, Vaccination List
Ship's stores declaration, Cargo declaration, Crew effects declaration and much more.......

Would this be useful info for bringing illegals into the country?

Pardon me if I'm way OFF COURSE ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member