Crime Scene Animation by Websleuths Member grayhuze

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the pathology portion of the autopsy backs up why Dr. Horn believes the shot was not first. Regardless of whatever conversations he had with Det. Flores it's what in his report that is important. It is possible he agreed with Flores until he examined the brain and just does not remember. It was so long ago and all he has to go by is his report. Again if he had gone over that report he would have caught that typo. I do not think he reviewed it until right before court. Wonder how many autopsies he does in a week? How do you remember the specifics of all of them? I guess this is why they do detailed reports.

Either way the extreme cruelty came from the stabbing and according to the court judge it does not matter which came first. But Dr. Horn was not going to budge so JM had to go with what was on that report because Dr. Horn is the expert. Certainly does not indicate any misconduct. jmo

The stun gun stuff comes from what JA herself wrote in her journal way back when TA's tires kept getting slashed...

As for it making look like she tried to stun him first.. why would she have any of those weapons at hand when they were allegedly doing a romantic after tryst photo shoot with her trying to make it look like a Calvin Klein shot and resulting in her tale of self defense because she'd dropped his new camera?

Imo, if it truly had been self defense, and even if she'd been able to stun gun him or get to a gun and shoot him in the face so that he ended up coughing/spitting blood all over his sink and mirror, why did she not grab her purse and run out the door like a little chicken ***** like she had claimed she was able to do during her ninja tale? Surely two ninja's who had already murdered someone in front of her would be more of a threat than someone she had just disabled, if only momentarily?

To me it's obvious she went there to murder him and in the most vicious, hurtful way she could so that he could never reveal any of her "secrets". It was also obvious to me that because of her distrust, also written about in her journals early on(parents snooping, trying to contact her bishop about her, etc), that she would never have given TA her passwords, anything he gleaned from her stuff was either from her myspace(public) or stuff she deliberately sent him to make him jealous enough to marry her.

Yep, I believe she went there to murder Travis and get away with it, that is why there is all the premeditation and planning. Why then, would she use a knife which is messy and wouldn't kill Travis for sure. That makes no sense to me. what does make sense is that she went there to kill Travis and then lured him into the shower. Travis probably only agreed, if at all, because it was his camera and he could control the images and later delete if he wanted to. Then she forced him to sit and shot him in the head. Boom...you rinse him off and leave. case closed.

Yep, I believe she went there to murder Travis and get away with it, that is why there is all the premeditation and planning. Why then, would she use a knife which is messy and wouldn't kill Travis for sure. That makes no sense to me. what does make sense is that she went there to kill Travis and then lured him into the shower. Travis probably only agreed, if at all, because it was his camera and he could control the images and later delete if he wanted to. Then she forced him to sit and shot him in the head. Boom...you rinse him off and leave. case closed.

It may not make sense but that is who she is. .Ugly and messy when mad. I believe she got him into that position to torture him in that small space. That she stabbed him and sliced at him.
That scenario may make sense to you, But I don't believe that is how it happened. I believe the shot was last and that she enjoyed the killing before that.

yeah..I know it was trial testimony. I meant to put what YOU wrote. Yes, I don't agree with some of what doctor horn said. I didn't know I was required to agree with everything.

BBM.

No, not what I wrote.......what the doctor wrote:

But yes, what he wrote makes sense and would be believable if he hadn't contradicted himself during and before the trial and if it was consistent with the autopsy. but why do we have to keep talking abut Kevin Horn. I disagree and have gone over all the stuff you are showing me a million times but find inconsitencies which bother me.

You'll also find those who believe she planted those pictures of their sexual trysts that day. by manipulating the exif data and uploading them to his camera via her usb she brought there to plant evidence they had sex and travis never knew She was ever there and snuck in to take those shower pictures without him knowing She was ever there. And the stun gun is from a journal entry that cmja claimed She offered ta her stun gun to stake out the tire slasher. Lots of extreme varying views here

Lol, is that what you think? I doubt anyone that thinks those pics may have come from her old memory stick thought she was "planting" them. In fact, since I fall in the camp that believes they're from a prior time, I think she had brought an old card to capture the shower pics for her own benefit or to further wreck havoc against TA's reputation, and then in the panic of cleaning up the huge mess that I'm pretty sure she didn't anticipate the extent of, decided to just get rid of the whole card(not even necessarily in the washing machine but lost track of it on her way to get out of there and to Utah to allay suspicions against her).

Does anyone know if her camera or any of her memory sticks/cards had ever been checked for the shower or nude pics in their data or unallocated spaces, we know she had at least three cameras plus how ever many cell phones to go through....

Again, if we are going to state something as fact we need to provide a link.

Let's move on.

Wait.......you're saying that Beth Karas agrees with you?
Where can I read/see that?

Are you saying that posters who disagree with you are not intelligent?

she agreed with my gunfirst video. I don't know if she thinks horn lied.

Hmm, maybe as a woman I'm just cruel? I think that would not have satisfied her, she had "invested" almost two years of her life in him and she was going to make him pay...

Hmm, maybe as a woman I'm just cruel? I think that would not have satisfied her, she had "invested" almost two years of her life in him and she was going to make him pay...

I agree with this. I think she went there to show him what he would be missing and then she wanted to make it hurt. She is all about the grand gesture even in his death.
I think she had the gun to subdue but used the knife because she wanted to make it hurt. I think she used the gun at the end to just seal the deal.

yeah..and I agree with all that. I just think the gunshot was first.

BBM
Please provide a link were Beth agrees with you.
Thank you.

TBH. It does not matter to me if she agrees with the shot first.
I like her and I think she is smart but she was not there either and so can only go off what we all know and the evidence.

I personally think she planned to murder him In the shower. She knew ahead of time she didn't have alot of time before room mates arrived and i just don't think she went there to start stabbing him.
1.) Why run the risk of staging a robbery to obtain just a gun? There was a chance she could've been caught. She only stole the gun no other motive.
2.) not much time to commit a stabbing murder and clean up when she was supposed to be on her way to Utah and roomies were coming home.
3.) pure physical logistics. Again she's running a huge risk of stabbing a very healthy strong man much bigger than her. She was trying to kill him not get into a knife fight.
4.) the crime scene is chaotic. He was OBVIOUSLY all over the place trying to get away. She stabbed him and immediately on the first wound incapacitated him so much she had no wounds. I believe had she of started off stabbing him he wouldve been able to put up some type of struggle with her. We know he didn't. No skin in his nails or any bruising on her. Her wounds were from slicing her own finger.

I personally think she planned to murder him In the shower. She knew ahead of time she didn't have alot of time before room mates arrived and i just don't think she went there to start stabbing him.
1.) Why run the risk of staging a robbery to obtain just a gun? There was a chance she could've been caught. She only stole the gun no other motive.
2.) not much time to commit a stabbing murder and clean up when she was supposed to be on her way to Utah and roomies were coming home.
3.) pure physical logistics. Again she's running a huge risk of stabbing a very healthy strong man much bigger than her. She was trying to kill him not get into a knife fight.
4.) the crime scene is chaotic. He was OBVIOUSLY all over the place trying to get away. She stabbed him and immediately on the first wound incapacitated him so much she had no wounds. I believe had she of started off stabbing him he wouldve been able to put up some type of struggle with her. We know he didn't. No skin in his nails or any bruising on her. Her wounds were from slicing her own finger.

I totally agree.

Interesting thread. I think I'll go with what the actual experts (Horn, JM, etc...) said about the evidence and what sequence the murder took place in.

They are intelligent people and know their fields of expertise and followed the evidence to it's most logical conclusion.

Thanks for your opinions though, Grayhuze.

well, I do think some of what she says is the truth but the snippet was more about Travis being on all fours.. I believe that part. Is there anything in interrogation that you believe that Jodi said? Or was every single word and description a lie?

I whole heartedly believe Jodis lies are based on snippets of half truths sprinkled in there to lend credence to her lies but most importantly to help her remember the lies.

I whole heartedly believe Jodis lies are based on snippets of half truths sprinkled in there to lend credence to her lies but most importantly to help her remember the lies.

I agree with that. Lies with truth also sound better when told because it's natural.

Imo. if the shot came first or last doesn't change the fact that i believe she's one of the worst of the worst. I believe the only Justice is if we were constitutionally able to throw her into Solitary confinement for the rest of her life. I think the death penalty carried out is too good for her. I hate being dramatic but i truly believe she is just the purest form of evil. in what order the wounds were inflicted just doesn't change any of that for me

Interesting thread. I think I'll go with what the actual experts (Horn, JM, etc...) said about the evidence and what sequence the murder took place in.

They are intelligent people and know their fields of expertise and followed the evidence to it's most logical conclusion.

Thanks for your opinions though, Grayhuze.

gotta love Thomas Sowell. love the guy. He is on Hannity from time to time although, not a huge fan of Hannity. I agree with your snippet from Sowell. That is why I believe what I believe. I don't ignore evidence to the contrary merely because it doesn't supports a narrative that I believe in. Like my video says. Life would have been much easier if I believed the knife was first. I actually started off believing that to be true, but over time have changed my mind based on research, watching, studying the crime scene. Hopefully that is at least obvious when watching my other videos. I know exactly how many tiles long the hall was, where the spatter was and everything about i it. I know for example that the dark spot on the top of the ceiling shot is the shadow from of the light fixture just outside the closet in the hall. Once I was convinced that the gunshot was first I then looked into why and how they changed their position, which they did. anyhow, at this point it doesn't matter what was first in terms of the case. What mattered the most was the premeditation factors. the gun, the car, the hair, the gas cans, the cell phone, the licens plate, Ryan burns, all add up to a planned murder. She wanted to get away with it. Then after the murder made numerous allibi letters and phone calls...all just BS.

Imo. if the shot came first or last doesn't change the fact that i believe she's one of the worst of the worst. I believe the only Justice is if we were constitutionally able to throw her into Solitary confinement for the rest of her life. I think the death penalty carried out is too good for her. I hate being dramatic but i truly believe she is just the purest form of evil. in what order the wounds were inflicted just doesn't change any of that for me

Well on that we can agree. I can only think of a few that I put into that pure evil category.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biph
Back