Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil Keating, FOX reporter just said that some type of substantial evidence found at crime scene other than bones.

I heard that too. Interesting that he used the word 'materials' regarding the other evidence.

Angel Who Cares just posted this link on updates:

Camera Watches Caylee Anthony Remains Scene
Saturday, December 20, 2008 – updated: 4:06 pm EST December 20, 2008

<snipped>
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators have cleared the scene where Caylee Anthony's remains were found more than a week ago.

Detectives finished their search of the area late Saturday afternoon. "No Trespassing" signs have been posted and a camera is watching over the property, which is less than a half a mile from the home of her grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

Also Saturday, detectives served a search warrant on the Anthonys' home.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18325661/detail.html

Keating, FOX reporter on scene says he asked LE about arrests and was told not today but possibly down the road at sometime.

Very interesting. I'm not sure that the family members will ever be charged though... not that I don't think think it would be unfounded.

IMO....sounds to me like the FOX reporter is just speculating when he commented on possible arrests AND on substantial evidence from scene led the LE team to the home. It didn't sound like he was restating something he heard.

Shouldn't the toxicology report be back? I think Dr Baden said it would not take long. Maybe they are looking for "household weapons"

Right...and according to the law, "innocent until proven guilty". If the Anthony's are suspect, and they have strong evidence or reason to believe they aiding in this crime, they ought to arrest them and get it over with. Every day that passes is more opportunity for any evidence in that house to be disposed of, if in fact the A's are co-conspiriters.

If the A's are conspirators in the crime they knew 6 months ago what evidence to dispose of. It would not still be there for LE to find, especially not after 4 prior searches.

I tried to type as I was listening - I'll go back and watch again, but wanted to put this information up for everyone. They just replayed Phil K and showed him at the scene. Sadly, I don't remember seeing anything but crime scene tape and a van...I was too busy making sure my transcription skills were good! LOL

Per Phil:
Logically, over the past couple of days new evidence discovered in woods &#8211; something they also found in acre of woods led to probable cause for new search warrant.

Casey's window still has Caylee poster.
Executing search warrant now are detectives and csi agents &#8211;
When asked if they were looking for additional against Casey or the grandparents &#8211;
Phil K said:
When I asked the detectives I was told that material evidence other than bones was found recently, at the site of the discovery.
Phil went on to say that he asked about the possibility of additional arrests and he said, &#8220;it is not likely to happen tonight, possible down the road&#8221;.

the most interesting thing it could be would be a murder weapon of some sort.

Yes it would..something I've been thinking about what the ME said..she ruled homicide..does that remove any possibility of accidental death?

IMO....sounds to me like the FOX reporter is just speculating when he commented on possible arrests AND on substantial evidence from scene led the LE team to the home. It didn't sound like he was restating something he heard.

He said he asked (a Captain) I believe.

i tried to type as i was listening - i'll go back and watch again, but wanted to put this information up for everyone. They just replayed phil k and showed him at the scene. Sadly, i don't remember seeing anything but crime scene tape and a van...i was too busy making sure my transcription skills were good! Lol

per phil:
Logically, over the past couple of days new evidence discovered in woods – something they also found in acre of woods led to probable cause for new search warrant.

Casey's window still has caylee poster.
Executing search warrant now are detectives and csi agents –
when asked if they were looking for additional against casey or the grandparents –
phil k said:
When i asked the detectives i was told that material evidence other than bones was found recently, at the site of the discovery.
phil went on to say that he asked about the possibility of additional arrests and he said, “it is not likely to happen tonight, possible down the road”.

;););)

Interesting. From the link: GA, Caylee's grandfather, was visible as deputies went into the house, and he appeared upset at the events of the day.

I understand GA not being thrilled at more attention, but IMO the family should have an open door policy to LE, who are trying to solve the puzzle of the murder of their Caylee.

I'm not even understanding why warrants have to be continually presented. I'd think most families of a homicide victim would be glad to provide the contents of a crime scene in order to help.

Maybe a search warrant is standard operating procedure in all cases, so this is just IMO without having legal background.
I was hoping that the Anthony's would be given a reprieve to mourn for a bit. Though I'm sure they've known for some time that Caylee was gone, they just got the "official" news yesterday.

IPhil went on to say that he asked about the possibility of additional arrests and he said, “it is not likely to happen tonight, possible down the road”.

Think this answers the A's request for immunity? LOL

Did you also catch Phil Keating saying the trial is set for March? I did- but I've heard that before now- stay tuned to fox

If the A's are conspirators in the crime they knew 6 months ago what evidence to dispose of. It would not still be there for LE to find, especially not after 4 prior searches.
Exactly. Cindy's probably been 'cleaning up' like a mad woman!... if that is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper