Crime-scene investigation vans arrive at taped-off Anthony house

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if this has been asked....
I'm just too anxious and want to make sure I heard correctly.

Didn't the A's attorney, after spending time in the A's home with them when the ID of the remains were revealed to the public...didn't he say when a bunch of mics were in his face that LE was treating the A's very respectfully? I'm still lookiing but can't find that interview.

If I did hear correctly, I wonder if he will now change his stance.
I'm sure if you ask the A's and their attorney, the search of the house, probably UNannouced is not very respectful.

I personally think LE has been very respectful & patient with the Anthony's. It is not their job to make the Anthony's feel good. It IS their job to investigate the murder of this innocent little girl that they claim to love. If that means the timing of a search warrent sucks, well, then it just sucks. If they do not do their job, regardless of the timing or appearance of being less than compassionate, it could affect the entire case. I am NOT willing to see the case compromised just because they cared more about public perception of being compassionate vs doing their job. They have a job to do & they are doing it. LE can not be blamed for the dis ruption of the Anthony's grief. A limo ride, tv appearance or the Ritz seems to make them feel better, I am sure all of the above is already in the works.
I support LE, who had to dig on their hands & knees to pick thru dirt to collect all the tiny bones. That was no cake walk for them. I will not support anyone who has tried to mis lead LE the way the entire Anthony clan has.

The Fox guy was just making promo's for the 10pm news. The only time the screen is not black is when they are doing news promos or there is a newscast, which won't happen until 10PM.

JB did not go to the crime scene? I thought that was what he whined about for days so they could do their own investigating. Makes no sense, whine because you cannot do something, then don't do what you whined about when you finally get to.

I am curious about the new search and what they find.

Congratulations on your new grandson, LeLe. Enjoy!

Actually, further to my post about Yuri being there either to interview or to arrest, knowing his empathy so far, he was probably really there to express his condolences. He is such a gent.

Thanks, he is a cutie. I agree, Yuri was probably there to express his condolences & to be sure all team members were respectful. He gives far more than he got. Way bigger person than me.

Agreed that this is probably at least in part a fibers search. For me personally, all they have to do is tie the body the carpeting in the trunk of the car. Linking the body to the house won't do much for me because the defense will have an easier time to argue this down.

However, if there were carpet fibers from the trunk on that duct tape, I'd consider it deal time for Casey and her defense. It would indicate that the tape was in the car, and maybe even indicate that the tape was not on a roll in the car (ie it had already been placed on the body or the trash bag) depending on the fiber's position on the tape. Depending on the position, what is the defense going to argue? The tape came from Casey's car, but the body wasn't there? The nany took it? Fiber positions can dispute this. That it was fiber from another trunk? Standard carpeting samples the FBI has access to can disprove this for a Ford Focus and lend credence to it being Casey's car as an origin. The bag came from Casey's car and had the fibers on it? Still relying on the nanny taking it theory.

In my car, the trunk carpet is different from the rest of the car. I really think this type of fiber evidence is the key to linking Casey to at least the disposal of her daughter.

So, if I were exceuting search warrants now, I'd be getting fiber samples of every plausible contributor to the evidence. I'd want to know now if the car fibers are similar to anything else int hat house. I expect this is part of what is being done today, perhaps based on a limited analysis of the evidence so they are directed to look for a particular type or color of item.

Sorry this was so long.

Originally Posted by nomoresorrow :

Why would people send flowers to the A's home? I could see sending them to a church, funeral home,,,if there was a service...

It's the only address they have right now?

Naw....to give Lee something to do, carry them out to the trash!!!

ack.. I keep getting shut out:cool:
Can anyone on here tell me that since the ME has ruled HOMICIDE in Caylee's death..Does this rule out any possible chance of accidental death?

YES, it would rule out any accidental death. If ME felt it was accidental she would have stated that vs homicide.

have been away from here, do we know what they took from the house? handing chilly a beer. LOL

I couldn't have lived there. The Anthony's house, yes. Laci Peterson's house, yes. But not Darlie's house.

Willy..this is OT but wanted to share that I was at a luncheon with a MLM and was seated across from her husband Darren..I told him I recognized who he was..we talked about Darlie ..He showed me his tattos he had on his arm of his 3 boy's and we talked about new evidence in her case that he hoped would clear Darlie..I had a very eerie feeling sitting there..lasted for days

Angel Who Cares,
Thanks so much for posting the links!

I can't get any video on that link? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

Same here too now. I think the broadcast ended at 6:30 but use the same link at 10pm for the updates on the case & search warrant. If it's a different link at 10pm I'll post it here. But when they do go to commercial the screen does go to black but they don't shut the mikes off & u can hear bits of what they r talking about. That could be what the reporter was talking @ getting the tapes to air for 10pm broadcast.

Stupid OR Untruthful statements? IMO there is a huge difference.

I agree, there is a huge difference. I don't think a lawyer would say "ah excuse me, could my clients get immunity for being stupid" Well on 2nd thought, JB might.
I vote for UN TRUTHFUL, DOWN RIGHT LYING IN YOUR FACE OVER & OVER & OVER. Remember CA said on live TV it aint against the law to lie. Oops, I think she bought a clue with her 2 mil

Willy..this is OT but wanted to share that I was at a luncheon with a MLM and was seated across from her husband Darren..I told him I recognized who he was..we talked about Darlie ..He showed me his tattos he had on his arm of his 3 boy's and we talked about new evidence in her case that he hoped would clear Darlie..I had a very eerie feeling sitting there..lasted for days

That would certainly spoil my lunch. :eek:

Hmmmm....this doesn't surprise me at all. Why does everyone seem to be so shocked at this turn of events? The A fam house IS the crime scene. I don't think Caylee ever left that house alive.

If they played any role in this, I'm sure they will be arrested. And maybe you might just be lucky enough to see that in the media.

But I 'hope to god' that if it turns out that the A's were/are just confused, grieving parents/grandparents, that the people that have thrown insults and accusations their way, would publicy apologise as passionately as they have attacked them. But I'm doubtful that would ever happen.
JMO

Confused, grieving grandparents do not act like they did if they are truly innocent. Even if they are just covering up for KC, that behavior is repugnant by itself. Their precious granddaugher was murdered and they conduct themselves in a manner that is totally at odds with the grieving process.
It is NOT grieving when you lie to LE to protect your daughter or your own hide. I don't care if people say they would do the same thing. If you did the same thing in their situation, you would be dead wrong too and should go to prison...Like I said, grieving does not justify breaking the law!

So a not to go o/t on this thread I have sent you a PM and a invite to Social Group that we have about Darlie and her very possible innocence

x

I am sooooo glad LE/CSI took their sweet time with that crime scene!

Yeah, just a shame they took their sweet time getting to the search area....like 4 mths.
If we are to give LE the benefit of the doubt here, and assume it was a simple mistake, then why is there a double standard with the A's.
Why is it acceptable for le to err because they are human, but expect The A's to be error-free?

If we accept that LE didnt search thoroughly in the beginning, and they didnt take the pants that CA offered because they were looking at it as a kidnapping, not a homicide, then why would we assume that CA was covering up by washing them? Is she somehow supposed to be more experienced in handling evidence than LE themselves? C'mon!
I hope that during todays search (how many searches of the house have there been now?) they finally find whatever it is that will show us the truth of how caylee died.And she can finally rest in peace.
JMO

So is there any word on what was taken ? Ive read through all 16 pages and havent seen it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove