Crime Scene Investigators return to Anthony Home with Search Warrant #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO - The City should handle the toys. Not the Anthonys. I don't see how they have any right/claim to them to do ANYthing with them.

For those that say they can understand about the A's not wanting to see the beautiful flowers, stuffed animals and balloons left in rememberance - what about them (the A's) living in that house with hunks of drywall missing as well as pieces of carpet cut out in rememberance of what has taken place?
Please tell me about the drywall-I haven't heard that before.

NO.......they lost their granddaughter OVER 6 MONTHS AGO.........they have known for a long time in my opinion and they are just doing their regular thing, tying to control everything.

That is NOT their property and they have no rights at all. For then to even suggest this is uncouth and uncaring about others pain just like they didn't care about Caylee's pain and remove her from the sociopath.

Ok. You have your opinion. I have mine. Can we please discuss the topic of this thread? :)

She didn't say how deep the water was. Maybe the bag was in some water at that time and that is why the meter reader didn't check the bag out himself? Didn't he report there was a terrible odor?

One of the neighbors said that area was wet all summer and had only been "dry" for 1-1 1/2 weeks when Caylee was found.( I don't think that meant it was dry- maybe just no standing water-it sure didn't look dry). I heard that on a live news interview the day she was found.

So many details and confllicting info. I hope it all comes together eventually.
If she takes a plea and there is no trial, I guess we'll never know.
Will they ever release the last 2 search warrants in a document dump?

Yes, she said it was knee deep but she was not in the same area as the meter reader. She was close to the school and he was at the site where Caylee was found. I can't find the map right now but the 2 areas are not the same. She was in the vicinity but not at the actual spot. Also, other poster who saw the video say that it was a very short stop and not much searching was done. Pictures from Tom Miller's search on the same day show large areas of dry land.
See 91,92,93,94
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,5614814.photogallery

Please tell me about the drywall-I haven't heard that before.
I don't have a link - sorry. But it was reported that a piece of drywall was taken out of the garage and out of either KC's or Caylee's room and that pieces of carpeting was cut out as well. This was in the search that was conducted immediately after the discovery.

IIRC I think it was JB, in one of his many "cameos" that mentioned this.

Ok. You have your opinion. I have mine. Can we please discuss the topic of this thread? :)

Sure.........since over half of the thread has been about their behaviors, why not start back on it now.

The warrant was evidently for very specific things which they plan to use to use to charge the Anthonys or looking for drugs or things to make drugs because the report has come back with what drugs were in Caylee's hair or BOTH.......

Geraldo had JB on tonight and he was whining about how insensitive LE was for going back to the house the day after the A's were informed the body was Caylee's. He complained they needed to let the family grieve. Hey - Jose - what about solving this little girl's murder? Should they put that on hold until the A's have finished grieving? When would that be?

Here we go again....what business is it of anyone how others choose to show their remembrance of Caylee? For those who want to donate something in her memory....fine, do it. Others wish to leave a flower, poem, stuffed animal, etc. at a makeshift memorial. It's a personal choice.

As for the Anthony family....if a memorial was made in honor of KC....they would be ecstatic and fight any effort to remove it. But for Caylee? Nope. She has caused them to lose their precious daughter. Sick, pathetic creatures....IMO.

CSI took out two pretty good sized boxes and a bag. I believe the paver was confiscated in the search the other day - and the pesticide sprayers were to connect the two pavers as they both would have been sprayed with the same chemicals. But there could have also been evidence that pesticides were sprayed on something at the crime scene.

I can't imagine what they took today. Although GR and JB both said tonight that CSI took pictures of CA's medicine cabinet. Maybe pictures, maybe EVERYBODY's shoes - they might have taken just KC's shoes the other day and those didn't match?

Here we go again....what business is it of anyone how others choose to show their remembrance of Caylee? For those who want to donate something in her memory....fine, do it. Others wish to leave a flower, poem, stuffed animal, etc. at a makeshift memorial. It's a personal choice.

As for the Anthony family....if a memorial was made in honor of KC....they would be ecstatic and fight any effort to remove it. But for Caylee? Nope. She has caused them to lose their precious daughter. Sick, pathetic creatures....IMO.
Now there's a thought. Please excuse me - it's late and I'm getting testy.

It would be interesting if someone did start a "memorial" for KC and included such things as a noose, and a hammer, duct tape, black garbage bags, skull and crossbones posters, etc.

I know I know that's mean spirited.

I'll go slap myself now.

CSI took out two pretty good sized boxes and a bag. I believe the paver was confiscated in the search the other day - and the pesticide sprayers were to connect the two pavers as they both would have been sprayed with the same chemicals. But there could have also been evidence that pesticides were sprayed on something at the crime scene.

I can't imagine what they took today. Although GR and JB both said tonight that CSI took pictures of CA's medicine cabinet. Maybe pictures, maybe EVERYBODY's shoes - they might have taken just KC's shoes the other day and those didn't match?

I hadn't thought of the idea that the pesticides could link the pavers together...good idea. I am sure with all the mention of chemicals in this case...they would want to go ahead and get all of them they could spot in the house.

It sure looks to me like they must have retrieved alot from where the body was. I sure hope it seals the deal for Casey. Now...if they would just tell us what they found! :)

kinda O/T....Someone help me out here. Been Christmas shopping all day and was just now able to get on.

Does this thread mean that there was actually a 2nd search warrant done today or is this just a continued thread of the 1st search? TIA!!

ETA: nevemind, went to the link in the first post and I see it was today

kinda O/T....Someone help me out here. Been Christmas shopping all day and was just now able to get on.

Does this thread mean that there was actually a 2nd search warrant done today or is this just a continued thread of the 1st search? TIA!!
They executed a SECOND search warrant today and went back into the A home for about 2 hours.

On the 11pm wesh Orlando news, just reporting:

"Skip Davis", a free-lance producer working for the Anthony's was interviewed at the memorial.

He stated he will be removing it, I believe tomorrow.

This cause a heated exchange between mourners and the man, Skip Davis, who said he was going to remove it, on behalf of the family.

Part of the heated exchange was also captured on camera and aired about 2 minutes ago.

What I originally posted on the matter was reported by Patrick Pagues, of Fox Orlando on the 10pm news. No one was interviewed in that segment as it was info passed on by the reporter.

I hope this is sufficient context. It's really all I have at this point.:blowkiss:

My opinion is that at a point in time when mourners are still leaving items at the memorial, it is premature to take it down.

That is also my opinion.

I can't evaluate this as a singular event, simply because I can't discount the previous memorial events:

* toss donated/memorial stuffies way, way back in Jul/Aug - "They smell smoky" -- ( the pants were washed, ergo, the stuffies might have been washed, too, and then donated to 'the needy')

[Note that 'the needy' might be less needy - and more worthy of compassion and support here.]

* LA - in frustration, took down the memorial last week? ( The t-shirt was over board, but you get it.)
* Blanchard Park? Dismantling of the memorial the day after RG's father spoke words from his heart to offer solace, comfort and peace?
* I just don't get how this can't be a positive, loving, healing thing for the A's - if they'd just let it heal and support them.

There was a second search warrant. Apparently the toxicology report is in from the FBI - though it has not been disclosed yet. We assume that prompted the second search - though I am not sure if that is confirmed or not. They went out to the A's house with several boxes and bags and collected more items. I believe even Yuri was there. We know they looked in the medicine cabinet - but not much else is known about what they took or looked at while there.

I think LE has been compiling a list of additional things to retrieve from the A's since the discovery of the body and additional evidence. They took their list, got a warrant and did one last sweep of the A home as they finished up at the scene.

MPO is that some of the things taken had to be related to Caylee's book and to the old photo of a man that was found. Since it was Father's Day when all he11 broke loose, I believe the picture of the man was maybe Cindy's Grandfather. The picture looked very old - 1900-1930's. Rather than putting these items with Caylee as "tender" remembrances, I would think it was more out of anger and jealousy after KC saw the video of Caylee with her GGF. Especially, if the big fight that CA's brother Rick described actually happened (and I believe it did since it was included in a document dump).

Medicine cabinet-maybe something came back showing drugs in Caylees hair.
Dry wall-I can't think of anything for that.

Medicine cabinet-maybe something came back showing drugs in Caylees hair.
Dry wall-I can't think of anything for that.
I've put a lot of thought into the drywall. Here's what I have so far - in the garage, I think after KC wrapped and duct taped the package she put her in the trunk and then, for whatever reason, she put her hand against the wall, maybe to get around something. If she did all this without gloves then she would have had bodily fluids on her hand and that would show up under luminol. As for the spot in the bedroom - maybe the same thing - maybe KC went in to change her clothes and pushed against the wall while pulling off her jeans or putting on her shoes.

That's all I got for now.

They executed a SECOND search warrant today and went back into the A home for about 2 hours.

yes look at first of the link any you can watch video

Thanks!:blowkiss: I feel really stupid now:bang: I was just so excited to finally get on and get caught up that when I saw that I was confused at first and just posted right away. Now to read the thread...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson