Crime scene photos #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that any photos would have to be in a frame or collage in a frame. I can't imagine that any unprotected photos would survive 6 months in murky and swampy water and still retain the images and not be disinterated. If in a frame, this would be a slam dunk. How else could anyone suggest that Zenaida had possession of any type of framed collage of family photos. ONLY the family would have those in order to dump them with the body.

Here's where I see the tiger (white box is by someone else, red lines are done by me)

tiger.jpg

I don't see any of these old-time pictures of men in berets, pictures of Caylee and Casey on the ground, or skulls, but I certainly noticed the tiger. Seriously, I don't think this is a trick of the eyes. It may not be Caylee's but there must be a stuffed tiger.

Here's where I see the tiger (white box is by someone else, red lines are done by me)

http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tigerln8.png

I don't see any of these old-time pictures of men in berets, pictures of Caylee and Casey on the ground, or skulls, but I certainly noticed the tiger.
I see a lot of stripes and checkers in this area as well but if you go back to the original picture they are everywhere on the photograph. I think that they (LE) was very careful to give a low-res image and these effects are somehow related to the pixels in the photograph.

MOO

ETA - Sure do look like two tigers though! (Ooops - just realized that it's the same pic shown twice. One tiger.)

Some sort of tiger striped stuffed animal is what I see in the photo above the book too.

Yea - it does look like a tiger. I tried to blow it up more but it just gets worse. I also remember the picture with the tires. I think the media reported that this was kind of a dumping ground for the teenagers in the area. Would be interesting if these were her tires. My bet is they found lots of junk from lots of people. Hopefully some of it relates to the case.

tiger.jpg

I don't see any of these old-time pictures of men in berets, pictures of Caylee and Casey on the ground, or skulls, but I certainly noticed the tiger. Seriously, I don't think this is a trick of the eyes. It may not be Caylee's but there must be a stuffed tiger.

I can't bring up your picture link to view your red lines but I agree with you. The stuffed animal/tiger stood out to me.

Id say the blue stuff is just either A) cloth from LE, or Part of the Tarp

In regards to the sunnies , my daughter has a number of pairs and loves putting them on in the house outside the house - its all part of dressing up
And as we can see from Beautiful Caylee's photos she LOVED Dressing up

*SOB*

I see a lot of stripes and checkers in this area as well but if you go back to the original picture they are everywhere on the photograph. I think that they (LE) was very careful to give a low-res image and these effects are somehow related to the pixels in the photograph.

MOO

ETA - Sure do look like two tigers though!

Hi Pink Panther, ITA, and can understand why they would give out low-res photos to the public. DERN! lol

I even thought they had diddled with that lowest white 'orb' made from a drop of water on the camera lens. It is different than the others, a bit fuzzed out on it's left side. At first I thought they did that to obscure the skull or part of it since I don't think they would ever put a photo of that out there at this point in the case.

I think those striped areas that look like claws or stripes are really dead Palmetto leaves which is why they are all over. IMO

xox

Here is another look with the photo not blown up as much. There is less pixel distortion.

Hi Pink Panther, ITA, and can understand why they would give out low-res photos to the public. DERN! lol

I even thought they had diddled with that lowest white 'orb' made from a drop of water on the camera lens. It is different than the others, a bit fuzzed out on it's left side. At first I thought they did that to obscure the skull or part of it since I don't think they would ever put a photo of that out there at this point in the case.

I think those striped areas that look like claws or stripes are really dead Palmetto leaves which is why they are all over. IMO

xox

Scandi, you and Pink Panther definitely have the most logical answer! The more I look at it the more it looks like an old net that has been wet and taken over by weeds and vines....along with a stuffed tiger! LOL

Here is another look with the photo not blown up as much. There is less pixel distortion.

Oh, that is good, Now I see the darker area you drew around. And I also see the lighter area I saw before that lies underneath the old photo of the man. I see two straight edges on that light area, the top and right side of whatever it is. And I still see whatever is resting on the edge of the right bottom corner of the man photo. It starts right about where your bottom white line goes across. And it angles down perpendicular to the man's leg and then goes off the photo and continues down to the edge of this crime scene photo. It does look like part of a wood picture frame to me.

i inverted the coloring of the picture in question. look closely. take a step or two back from your monitor. i think it helps. does it still look like there is one figure in the middle of the shot? i am still seeing more than one figure lower middle...

picture.php

Scandi, you and Pink Panther definitely have the most logical answer! The more I look at it the more it looks like an old net that has been wet and taken over by weeds and vines....along with a stuffed tiger! LOL

Hi Akkr, It is tricky, isn't it. And then if you look at the photo from a different perspective or zone in on a specific area, you see something else! :confused:

I think the photo dept of the Sheriff's office did a pretty good job of kanoodling with the photos they released to the public.

The yellow flag to the left, it looks like there is a pink flag directly behind it you can only see the top of. That would be a bone which makes me sad. xox

i inverted the coloring of the picture in question. look closely. take a step or two back from your monitor. i think it helps. does it still look like there is one figure in the middle of the shot? i am still seeing more than one figure lower middle...

picture.php

That looks like a close-up of a snowflake! LOL. It is interesting to look at it with the color inverted. I still see one man in the photo...sideways because the photograph is lying sideways under the book. Sorry!

In reference to the photo in the book.

Thanks TxRose for the blow up - it helps. Here is what I think:

Anyone else see Caylee here and not the old man or KC????[/QUOTe/]

At first I saw the man....but now I see this is a PIC of a female, possibly. There may be leaf fronds crossing the face and she or he appears to be in front of a Christmas tree...in the upper right corner area, you can see an ornament. There is a lot of green in the background at the top.

You need the larger of the photos with the book page.

You will see the female or could be male face, it is large and dead center.
another photo may be super-imposed on top....but keep looking and the face will appear..looks as if she/he is wearing a bracelet and the arm may be bent.

skull.jpg

Hopefully I did this right!

The Skull that I see is right above your puple circle that you have marked the bag...I see eye socket, nose socket , indentation on the side of the skull...the mouth area...with tape on it.....but who knows... really huh...so sad....so sad...because you know that part of her is in these pics....either bones, pictures. toys.....I hate it! stupid KC!:mad:

The Skull that I see is right above your puple circle that you have marked the bag...I see eye socket, nose socket , indentation on the side of the skull...the mouth area...with tape on it.....but who knows... really huh...so sad....so sad...because you know that part of her is in these pics....either bones, pictures. toys.....I hate it! stupid KC!:mad:

Actually, I think the dark area marked with purple is a log, or decomposing tree lying on the ground. You can see it more clearly in other crime scene photos where they have cleared the area a bit.

I also don't believe the skull would be visible in this picture. I don't think LE would do that. Also - the blue tarp was set up over the bag/body if I am not mistaken...and that is hidden behind the big tree to the right in this photo. I think they were careful not to include photos of that area in this release. At least not ones where the body or other evidence were still present. JMO

Actually, I think the dark area marked with purple is a log, or decomposing tree lying on the ground. You can see it more clearly in other crime scene photos where they have cleared the area a bit.

I also don't believe the skull would be visible in this picture. I don't think LE would do that. Also - the blue tarp was set up over the bag/body if I am not mistaken...and that is hidden behind the big tree to the right in this photo. I think they were careful not to include photos of that area in this release. At least not ones where the body or other evidence were still present. JMO

I hope you are right :) its amazing though....what your eye can see...it sure looks like a skull......I hope its not though...Those Poor LE that had to search on their hands and knees....just to bring Caylee home....

do we know yet if the trail will be on live....like OJ's was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr J