Crime scene photos #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DH just called and said that there is CONSTRUCTION TRASH all over that wooded area, on the side where Caylee's remains were. Old tires, an old beach umbrella, old lawn type chair, cans, bottles, etc., scattered every where. So this makes me wonder, with all the trash in that area, what made that Hefty Trash Bag stand out as "odd" to the meter reader....

DH also said that the area looks much smaller in person than what is potrayed on TV. He can see water marks on the tree trunks, the area sinks down lower than road level so he said he can see how the area would flood easily, and he said he also see's what appears to be a cut or nitch mark in one of the trees closer to the road. He can't tell if this cut was caused by a machetti or something else (like a car backing into it). He doesn't see any white paint chips on the tree trunk.

All sorts of people and media out there, and the 2 memorials have almost grown back to what they were yesterday.

195831-1.jpg

Caylee's favorite book is in this picture and it makes me so sad.

Darn it! I wish we could get hold of the high-resolution photos before we all go blind staring at these images!

Does anyone think we will be made aware of what items they found at the crime scene fairly soon....or do you think the state will hold that secret as long as they can before the trial? Though I want to know...I like that the defense has to squirm and remain somewhat silent until more info is released. They don't dare say too much - in case in conflicts with what they found. I also wonder if Casey had fessed up to JB yet in light of what she must know is at that scene. Hmmm...with all that stress she better order some more pork skins and Reese's peanut butter cups from the commissary.

Darn it! I wish we could get hold of the high-resolution photos before we all go blind staring at these images!

Does anyone think we will be made aware of what items they found at the crime scene fairly soon....or do you think the state will hold that secret as long as they can before the trial? Though I want to know...I like that the defense has to squirm and remain somewhat silent until more info is released. They don't dare say too much - in case in conflicts with what they found. I also wonder if Casey had fessed up to JB yet in light of what she must know is at that scene. Hmmm...with all that stress she better order some more pork skins and Reese's peanut butter cups from the commissary.

I believe these will be secret since the FBI was involved. If you notice most of the FBI work in this case has not been made public.

think they will hold on to what they can until trial..(that makes me sad) so ....I would also like to know about the warrants....something--anything---I'm stuck inside due to this stupid stupid snow....:furious::furious: ----

think they will hold on to what they can until trial..(that makes me sad) so ....I would also like to know about the warrants....something--anything---I'm stuck inside due to this stupid stupid snow....:furious::furious: ----

Conway spoke about the warrant and stated that Caylee and KC clothes were taken along with shoes. He also stated some other stuff was taken that he would not be discussing at this time.

DH just called and said that there is CONSTRUCTION TRASH all over that wooded area, on the side where Caylee's remains were. Old tires, an old beach umbrella, old lawn type chair, cans, bottles, etc., scattered every where. So this makes me wonder, with all the trash in that area, what made that Hefty Trash Bag stand out as "odd" to the meter reader....

DH also said that the area looks much smaller in person than what is potrayed on TV. He can see water marks on the tree trunks, the area sinks down lower than road level so he said he can see how the area would flood easily, and he said he also see's what appears to be a cut or nitch mark in one of the trees closer to the road. He can't tell if this cut was caused by a machetti or something else (like a car backing into it). He doesn't see any white paint chips on the tree trunk.

All sorts of people and media out there, and the 2 memorials have almost grown back to what they were yesterday.

Thanks to you and your DH for relaying this information for all of non-locals. I figured the memorials would be back.

If I remember correctly, the meter reader saw the bag on the side of the road on the 1st call. If it were me, then I would say this was "odd" especially near little Caylee's house.

I'm saddened about how people are brought into this case and then ripped if they aren't guilty of anything except Caylee coming into their lives. This meter reader just lost his wife a year ago to cancer so I'm sure he is having a very hard time with that and finding Caylee.

Thanks to you and your DH for relaying this information for all of non-locals. I figured the memorials would be back.

Ditto! Tell him thanks for the live report from the scene. LOL. Next time he needs to bring his cameraman. :) That was nice of him to take time to go look.

It sounds like there was probably TONS of trash they had to search through. No doubtedly lots of it had nothing to do with the case. Even though this seems like a dumb area to dump a body, perhaps Casey chose it precisely because there is so much trash and she figured nobody would look through it.

Conway spoke about the warrant and stated that Caylee and KC clothes were taken along with shoes. He also stated some other stuff was taken that he would not be discussing at this time.

sadly that is what I want to know......something....dang this snow...we all have cabin fever (me & my kids.....)

Shouldn't they be releasing something soon???? Isn't it about time for something???????

I send my thanks as well..the memoials will be constant I think ---- Caylee hit a spot with everyone....Bless her little heart and soul! :blowkiss:

If I remember correctly, the meter reader saw the bag on the side of the road on the 1st call. If it were me, then I would say this was "odd" especially near little Caylee's house.

I'm saddened about how people are brought into this case and then ripped if they aren't guilty of anything except Caylee coming into their lives. This meter reader just lost his wife a year ago to cancer so I'm sure he is having a very hard time with that and finding Caylee.

I didn't hear about his wife...that is sad. I agree that people seem to jump on anyone that enters the case. This guy isn't guilty of anything...and they should all be thankful he found the body. It will help with closure on all fronts. He was only interested in the case the same way half the nation is...he just happens to live and work in the area so he can search.

I was watching Greta and she kept saying over and over and over again how weird she thought it was he had made 3 calls in August, and then he is the one that found the body in December. I don't find that weird in the slightest. He was looking...that is why he found it. The vegetation is far less dense now than it was in August IMO.

I would think the bag would look "odd" especially if there was a 2 1/2 child wrapped in a cover inside. I'm sure the bag didn't look like trash, maybe to KC, but not Mr. Kronk.

I didn't hear about his wife...that is sad. I agree that people seem to jump on anyone that enters the case. This guy isn't guilty of anything...and they should all be thankful he found the body. It will help with closure on all fronts. He was only interested in the case the same way half the nation is...he just happens to live and work in the area so he can search.

I was watching Greta and she kept saying over and over and over again how weird she thought it was he had made 3 calls in August, and then he is the one that found the body in December. I don't find that weird in the slightest. He was looking...that is why he found it. The vegetation is far less dense now than it was in August IMO.

I completely understand the weirdness of the calls and then him finding her. I believe the media is just trying to make more of a story. IMO, the only thing "weird" about all of this is the LE deputies who should have searched and searched. Makes me wonder if KC was involved with them in the bedroom.

I completely understand the weirdness of the calls and then him finding her. I believe the media is just trying to make more of a story. IMO, the only thing "weird" about all of this is the LE deputies who should have searched and searched. Makes me wonder if KC was involved with them in the bedroom.

wouldn't be the first...opps...sorry mods!

I would think the bag would look "odd" especially if there was a 2 1/2 child wrapped in a cover inside. I'm sure the bag didn't look like trash, maybe to KC, but not Mr. Kronk.

I would think he spotted the bag...and probably more than one judging from what people said about the trash out there...and he poked it to see. The skull was exposed. He probably poked and prodded several things back there on this last trip and then he found the bag.

wouldn't be the first...opps...sorry mods!

You got that right. I just amazes me that one deputy went into the woods and got scared off by a "large" snake. HUH, what? A deputy who has a gun got scared by a "large" snake. WTF!

I would think he spotted the bag...and probably more than one judging from what people said about the trash out there...and he poked it to see. The skull was exposed. He probably poked and prodded several things back there on this last trip and then he found the bag.

Right but the 1st time he spotted it was off the side of the road.

Okay this is a bit OT but I was looking for pictures
of Caylee with sunglasses on because that is what I see
in the picture and I ran accross these pictures
#8, 9 and 10
and it looks like they are taken in a garage and there is a beer
pong table in the back ground!
I thought Casey said she never took Caylee around that
stuff? :eek:http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/16911247/detail.html

If you'll look in the Exit13 thread, he also insists with a very curt ONE WORD answer that Caylee was never present at those parties, either.

If you'll look in the Exit13 thread, he also insists with a very curt ONE WORD answer that Caylee was never present at those parties, either.

Well, Caylee was present for a party. I'm not sure if it was his or another crew KC partied with but Caylee was at a party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste