Crime scene photos #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed the picture in Caylee's bedroom of a mural on the wall that had a bear wearing stripped clothing. Does it look like the object in the crime scene photo that looks like a tiger??

CayleeBedroomBearonWall.jpg

I noticed the picture in Caylee's bedroom of a mural on the wall that had a bear wearing stripped clothing. Does it look like the object in the crime scene photo that looks like a tiger??

Tigger?

It's similar but the stripes go the wrong way. The stripes on the wall pic are leading down horizontally from the neck. The ones in the crime scene photo are verticle from the neck.

Really good try though. I'm impressed.

I wonder if she had a stuffed bear that sort of looked like her wall mural... This is frustrating and so, so, sad.

Well, Caylee was present for a party. I'm not sure if it was his or another crew KC partied with but Caylee was at a party.

That pool table room shot reminds me of a series of party photos that we looked at a few months ago. They looked to me like some kind of work/after-work party in a boiler room/scam office kind of setting. There were hundreds of posts and several threads about the Estonian connections back in August, I believe.

Amy stated that Casey regularly took Caylee to parties.

I just realized this is the Crime Scene thread. Sorry.

Here's where I see the tiger (white box is by someone else, red lines are done by me)

tiger.jpg

I don't see any of these old-time pictures of men in berets, pictures of Caylee and Casey on the ground, or skulls, but I certainly noticed the tiger. Seriously, I don't think this is a trick of the eyes. It may not be Caylee's but there must be a stuffed tiger.

It does resemble tigger from the Classic Pooh series. Not quite though.

Tigger.jpg

It does resemble tigger from the Classic Pooh series. Not quite though.

Tigger.jpg

I'm not an avid fan of tigger but does his stripes go in the same way on everything produced of tigger?

I guess I have to post, I had a vision of the stuffed tiger. I got this July 20th, found WS in Oct, I think. Later on there was a photo of CA, in Caylee's bedroom and I saw a stuffed tiger on a shelf. I thought, hmmm, I must be wrong b/c the tiger is there on the shelf to the left of CA, then I thought, maybe I am getting where she died? In her little room, but there are all kinds of "zoo" animals in the room. I just happened to see a tiger cross over Caylee's face, then turn into a stuffed tiger. I was one of the nuts that emailed LE, and I did tell them she may be found with a stuffed tiger, maybe wrapped in a white blanket or sheet with pink/yellow flowers, and it would appear as a kidnapping gone wrong. I told them KC was drugging her child and leaving her in an abandoned house, not far. I told them to check Rouse Road behind JB park. I did this in Aug, before any of this came out, including the clorophorme. Feel free to not believe, I doubt all the time, and I am the one getting this stuff, LOL .

There is something that keeps lurking in my mind about the clothes found. Once I heard this then the thought of what LP said KC said about they haven't even found her clothes. Err....I wonder if the clothes were on her or separate? Then that leads me to the search warrant served Saturday. I really hope they took pictures of the clothes in the closet on the 1st time in the beginning and then on Saturday. It would be weird to know if anything was not in there and possibly in there when the remains were found.

Ditto! Tell him thanks for the live report from the scene. LOL. Next time he needs to bring his cameraman. :) That was nice of him to take time to go look.

It sounds like there was probably TONS of trash they had to search through. No doubtedly lots of it had nothing to do with the case. Even though this seems like a dumb area to dump a body, perhaps Casey chose it precisely because there is so much trash and she figured nobody would look through it.

I told him. Guess I should get him a Flip for Christmas !! He walked over to the A's house when he left the crime scene, and he said that it's eerily quiet there. One news truck (channel 6) and that was it. He said most of the media is down by the crime scene and memorials. Said the A's still had the "have you seen me" posters on the front door and a front window. He's back home now but said that little detour while he was in Orlando was very surreal.

I told him. Guess I should get him a Flip for Christmas !! He walked over to the A's house when he left the crime scene, and he said that it's eerily quiet there. One news truck (channel 6) and that was it. He said most of the media is down by the crime scene and memorials. Said the A's still had the "have you seen me" posters on the front door and a front window. He's back home now but said that little detour while he was in Orlando was very surreal.

I know what he means by surreal. I was there yesterday and it takes on quite a different feeling when you are actually there.

I have a question for your DH. When he was at the site did any one mention or know where her body was in relation to the memorial that is set up? When I was there a man said it was about 15 past the memorial a little to the right marked by two broken blocks. Now coming home and looking at the scene photos I am not so sure that man was right. The blue tarp looked to be more in the wooded area to the left of memorial. The area directly behind the memorial is pretty descimated like that is more of where the bone trail was. Just curious.

I know what he means by surreal. I was there yesterday and it takes on quite a different feeling when you are actually there.

I have a question for your DH. When he was at the site did any one mention or know where her body was in relation to the memorial that is set up? When I was there a man said it was about 15 past the memorial a little to the right marked by two broken blocks. Now coming home and looking at the scene photos I am not so sure that man was right. The blue tarp looked to be more in the wooded area to the left of memorial. The area directly behind the memorial is pretty descimated like that is more of where the bone trail was. Just curious.

He didn't mention it but I'll ask him and see what he knows.

Can someone answer me a possible silly question???? TIA. Ok. On the original crime scene photo thread, people were discussing seeing the remains of a dog and seeing the dog head, still furry, etc....Is this thing that is now a tiger the thing that people thought was a deceased dog? Or was there really a deceased dog as well. From the "tiger" picture, I can see where people would get deceased dog or "tiger."

Well, I have heard recently (can't remember where) that the body (skull/bag) WAS where the blue tent/CSI tarp thing was set up. If you compare pictures to that to to memorial, it looks like when facing the scene that the memorial is more to the left but not that far away from what I can gather.

Just asked him. He said that he didn't say anything to anyone while he was there and no one spoke to him. He said he did see the blocks you are talking about, and he figured it was something left behind by older construction in the area.

Okay this is a bit OT but I was looking for pictures
of Caylee with sunglasses on because that is what I see
in the picture and I ran accross these pictures
#8, 9 and 10
and it looks like they are taken in a garage and there is a beer
pong table in the back ground!
I thought Casey said she never took Caylee around that
stuff? :eek:http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/16911247/detail.html

Thanks for the link, harleysnana. Also in one of the pics - either 8, 9, or 10 - is a disposable camera. Caylee is holding it. I have had one like it myself. A disposable camera was found by J. Jordan and his fellow searchers on Aug. 16 at the extension of J. Blanchard park by the soccer complex. I believe it was found at the spot where the designer makeup and other items.

I wonder what color the disposable camera found was? I am going to try to ask J. Jordan.

Okay this is a bit OT but I was looking for pictures
of Caylee with sunglasses on because that is what I see
in the picture and I ran accross these pictures
#8, 9 and 10
and it looks like they are taken in a garage and there is a beer
pong table in the back ground!
I thought Casey said she never took Caylee around that
stuff? :eek:http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/16911247/detail.html

Yeah I see at least a bunch of red cups. Even if they were not playing beer pong, they were certainly partying!! And I know it's not the A's home because their garage has no windows.

Just asked him. He said that he didn't say anything to anyone while he was there and no one spoke to him. He said he did see the blocks you are talking about, and he figured it was something left behind by older construction in the area.

thanks for asking him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member