Crime scene photos #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feelings these photos are of no importance. We could use the photos to get an idea of the area, and its place in theories, but I dont think there is any evidence in any of them. Just starting with the first photo, then photos Dec. 13, almost 2 days after the discovery, there are 1085 photos. The ones close up to the scene, are mainly from the 13.JMO.

what you see as a nose appears to me as a doll head. Seems I can see a baby doll face there.

This thread is messed up. I have tried to reply to it, but it will not quote and it is twice the width of all the other threads.

someone is posting pictures that are way toooo big. I will fix it all when i get back in a bit

or a user title is too long. please everyone check yours (under your name)

tom's girl can you go thrugh all wantohelps posts?

The one pic....that looks like a rock....from the other veiw a little bit further....does look like a pull up?? The white rock/pull up ...seems like there is something on the top front...perhaps a picture for the pull up....like my son has cars on his....on the front and back....

I see it too. If I look closely, it almost looks like a girl with her hand up to her mouth? I rotated it and maybe someone who's good with photos (like Egoslayer, hint, hint :) ) can work on cleaning this up and see if it's actually a picture or just dirt:

65bvw6.jpg

2hi4jzq.jpg

Cropped and messed with the contrast a bit. I geek out on this stuff.

Well, this takes me back to my favorite little magazine when I was a kid, HIGHLIGHTS and the best part was findings the things is the picture. "Can you spot a ___?" The blue thing on the ground is nothing of any importance or it would have been taken; at least that is how I see it. I think I see a striped fluffie and the book.

ROFL Me too Dot!! I loooooved Highlights! My grandma always got me a subscription for my birthday every year. The first thing I'd do when I got them was do that "Can you Spot a ____?" section. Hahaha you brought back old memories -- and are right on the mark with the analogy here! LOL

"The blue thing on the ground is nothing of any importance or it would have been taken;"

I'm tempted to believe that, but I do know they have to photograph the crime scene before they move things around, to prove that they didnt mess with the crime scene. I dont think there's any "bombshells" in these pictures but they're worth taking a look. :)

I hope we can find this thread again when all is said and done.....LOL....and laugh at our selves on what we think we see......

when I turn this pic up side down I see two monkeys.....Ha ha ha

Ok...if its a rock....why is there a white part coming off of it.....maybe a plastic bag? It could be an open diaper or pull up......

you know that the VERY clear phot of a skull is photo shoped right? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr J