Crime scene photos #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we can find this thread again when all is said and done.....LOL....and laugh at our selves on what we think we see......

when I turn this pic up side down I see two monkeys.....Ha ha ha

Ok...if its a rock....why is there a white part coming off of it.....maybe a plastic bag? It could be an open diaper or pull up......

The more I look at it the more I think it's a cinderblock in a grocery bag.

Um .. it could also be the "white board" that meter reader saw .. like the broken pieces of it.

BTW - what I think we might find in these pictures is the necklace.

OH....that would be cool if we found the necklace.....:)

In this picture, the object looks like some type of leopard print bag. LA describes picking up a leopard print bag with KC's clothes or toiletries in it from TL's apartment.
IMO

I remember LA talking about the bag he p/ud from TL's. It was a VERY large duffle bag on wheels. I checked out JCP's and they sell a leopard print luggage set with a large duffle bag on wheels. Wonder what the chances are that kc used a jcp card to buy some luggage. Did she buy more than the duffle?

enzeder
hope this is clear enough
2a4wc60.jpg
Top photo - this is what looks like the forehead (brow area) of a skull with duct tape going horizontally just below the eye area. Probably seeing things that aren't there...just like so many others. Also note the black and white plaid material (blanket / throw?) just above the item in question.

I remember LA talking about the bag he p/ud from TL's. It was a VERY large duffle bag on wheels. I checked out JCP's and they sell a leopard print luggage set with a large duffle bag on wheels. Wonder what the chances are that kc used a jcp card to buy some luggage. Did she buy more than the duffle?

I always wondered if the JCP receipt shows something like that - Cindy sure didn't want to turn over that receipt, so in my imaginings it has to be something that could look incriminating. I also wondered if maybe it shows she bought new bedding for Caylee's room...

I always wondered if the JCP receipt shows something like that - Cindy sure didn't want to turn over that receipt, so in my imaginings it has to be something that could look incriminating. I also wondered if maybe it shows she bought new bedding for Caylee's room...

CA said that she washed the bedding every week...........like we cared, baby was missing!!!.......BUT now her words would have a bit of truth.........washing new bedding 20 times might make it look older! Great point! There should be even a JCP inventory for that week!!! money trail or receipt!!!

another obstruction of justice to me!!!!

The orbs in all those photos still bother me................man made? lights? angels?

After looking at all the pictures on this thread and reading all the posts, I am reminded why LE really hates having to deal with eye witnesses. A crime is committed. 5 people see it happen and give 5 different descriptions of what happened - which one, if any, is the correct one?

I am sticking to my opinion - I don't think there is a book there, I know it was reported on FOX and in the Orlando Sentinel and someone even said LE confirmed it - but I think it is way to thin to be a book. As for the stuffed animals, etc. well, I guess I am not as imaginative as the rest of you - they look like rocks and leaves to me :)

When the trial is over - or Casey pleads out and there is no trial - I hope LE releases some more of these photos so we can see what is REALLY there. I was going to say I bet ya a quarter it isn't a book - but I have a feeling the Mods would frown on gambling :) and how would I collect if I am right - and how would you all collect from me if I am wrong?

The orbs in all those photos still bother me................man made? lights? angels?

It was rainy that day - I think they are just from the moisture in the air. Probably drops on the camera lense. I have had the same thing happen to me when I took pictures outside on misty days.

Top photo - this is what looks like the forehead (brow area) of a skull with duct tape going horizontally just below the eye area. Probably seeing things that aren't there...just like so many others. Also note the black and white plaid material (blanket / throw?) just above the item in question.

Hi Lili - go Nittany Lions! :woohoo: You are going to kill yourself looking for that skull... LOL....I am really super duper confident that they would not give us a picture with the skull in it. Even if it is a low-resolution photo. That would just be very tacky and inappropriate - especially with the body being that of a small child. I believe the tent is set up over where the bag and skull was found anyway.

But all of us are in the same boat - all we can do is speculate on what we see or don't see. Sometimes I look and see one thing...then next time I see something else!

Here's a close up

2qbdch5.jpg

I may be seeing things but to me this looks like a pic of KC and Caylee both in sunglasses. But who knows really! All I can say is if they font televise the trial they better give us a list of the items found. So we can all know whether we were right or wrong :crazy:

With all of her lies CA had certainly NOT had a hand in helping out her daughter has she!??? In fact, after having stepped away from here for quite a few days, I'm amazed at just how much damage DAMAGE CA has really done to her daughter's case! CA has done so much to fill KC's silence and none of it has been positive for her daughter's plight. That's Karma.

MOO

The nose looks more like a dog skull than a human skull. It looks too symettrical to be "accidental" but it could just be our minds playing tricks again.

I may be seeing things but to me this looks like a pic of KC and Caylee both in sunglasses. But who knows really! All I can say is if they font televise the trial they better give us a list of the items found. So we can all know whether we were right or wrong :crazy:

It looks like two brown monkeys with sun glasses on. really thats what I see

I always wondered if the JCP receipt shows something like that - Cindy sure didn't want to turn over that receipt, so in my imaginings it has to be something that could look incriminating.

Do we know that it's actually a case of "didn't want to turn it over" versus "didn't have/find the receipt"?

Do we know that it's actually a case of "didn't want to turn it over" versus "didn't have/find the receipt"?

CA: "I looked at that receipt. There was nothing on it." This is a paraphrase, but it was made in her interview with Yuri.

Oh WOW!
When i first loooked I thought what the heck?:waitasec:
But after staring I do see the sunglasses !:clap:
Can someone post that pic of KC and Caylee with sunglasses?
I do have to say this is like doing the I SPY books with my grandchildren!

From what I recall, Cindy was on one of her rants about how LE was investigating improperly and not doing their job when she brought up the receipts. She stated she had receipts and asked them if they wanted them and they didn't express an interest in them. She said she wasn't going to give the receipts to them then and gave them to JB instead. She was acting like a small child - "You don't want them? Fine. I will give them to Casey's attorney then. So there!"
She was trying to use them as an example of how LE didn't collect evidence properly. Just like when she said they didn't take the car right away either.

I believe I am correct on this...anybody remember differently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr J