Crime scene photos #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me the white stuff looks too "thick" to be photographs. Take a look for yourself:

nmzu6s.jpg

(bottom pic is from Mohabi's pic)

n32hk3.jpg

30rqgxk.jpg

Need anything else zoomed in, sharpened, equalized, shoot me a PM.

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but in the photo with the white circle around it, I see sunglasses...

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but in the photo with the white circle around it, I see sunglasses...

I had not noticed it before, but I also see what could be white sunglasses - only I can see at least TWO items in this picture that could be perceived as white sunglasses. Maybe finding sunglasses in pictures is a lot like finding skulls in pictures - websleuthers are just drawn to items that look like sunglasses and skulls?? :crazy:

Attachments

• White Sunglasses.jpg
    White Sunglasses.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 239
There also appears to be an elf peeking out (from the base of that tree) at that photo you circled. I've been seeing all sorts of faces and things in those photos.

I think my eyes are shot now.

Me too...I see Caylee's face in all of them and angels and demons...soooo strange!

Here is a closer view of the pink object that the officer is holding. I pasted it close to a picture more to scale where you can see the officer looking down at whatever he is seeing so that you can get a feel for the size of the object. Maybe the white object in the grass is the body bag that they have laid down there to place the evidence in??? :waitasec:

Respectfully snipped from KC's written statement and PattyG's post on another thread.
On Monday, June 9, 2008 between 9AM and 1PM, I, Casey Anthony took my daughter Caylee Marie Anthony to her nanny’s apartment. (we know it wasn't June 9 but June 16 instead)

Caylee will be 3 years-old on August 9, 2008. She was born on August 9, 2005. (true statement)

Caylee is about 3 feet tall, white female with shoulder-length, light brown hair. She has dark hazel eyes (brown-green), and a small birthmark on her left shoulder. (true statement)

On the day of her disappearance, Caylee was wearing a pink shirt, with jean shorts, white sneakers and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. (probably a true statement)

If KC was indeed telling the truth about what Caylee was last wearing then the above underlined, bolded items would have been recovered from the location where Caylee's body was found. Her hair being in a ponytail would have definitely helped in preserving the hair in one unit. See photo's in post #854...pink shirt?

White Stuff:

Did LE ever find the fallen tree with the white board on it, per RK's call? Of course, we don't know everything yet. Are the white spots on the trees, where LE cut the branches off, white paint or white lichen?

Also the white objects strewn about look like limestone rock shards to me, except for that one, where it does almost look like a white sunglasses eye frame sticking out of the mud per Absolutely Addicted's post. There could be a dried out leaf obscuring the lower half of the lens.

Have these pictures been posted yet? I have not seen them before. They are not as good as the other ones, but might have something to offer.
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18299424/detail.html Look to the right and there is a link to some other pictures that were on Caseys cell phone and even more interesting pictures of Casey and caylee. Maybe they are already posted somewhere, but I have not seen them before.

Sometimer...thank you for the link. I had never seen these ones either. Sure does give you some idea of the sheer magnitude of the job before these poor investigators (LE< CSI< FBI) They have my utmost respect for doing a marvellous job.

I have a question. There appears to be a drainage area there, the cement with what looks like a manhole cover. Is there a little drainage canal alongside the road, or is there a pipe around or under the road as drainoff?

Ok, so meter man reports "bag on the side of the road" in August? We know bag is found just inside of woods. So does LE believe this spot is important...as in a bag laid here long enough to mak a spot that still isn't grown over??
196596.jpg
Does anyone know what the C for.

I was looking through the crime site in the sticky 196482.jpg
I think that there is a baby doll in that picture, Can someone take a look?
I don't know how to bring that photo ove.

here is the link where i think i see a doll. My eyes are now crosssided.
http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/196482.jpg

Oh, gosh tfrohning! I have looked at that picture until I am crosseyed too!! Where do you think you see a doll? Try to describe it in terms of where the tent polls are, where the tree on the left or tree on the right is located. I will try and help you. I find this sort of exercise valuable because we learn from the experience. There may or may not be a doll there.....but we need to look very hard for one!

To me the white stuff looks too "thick" to be photographs. Take a look for yourself:

nmzu6s.jpg

n32hk3.jpg

30rqgxk.jpg

Egoslayer, you do a great job with these photos. Has anyone noticed what looked at first to me, a heart balloon on a stick? If you look where it says photos/rocks, and just to the right and down a tiny bit you might be able to see what I am seeing...it's faint, but looking at it more, I am seeing a distinct checker board pattern on the bottom of whatever this is. Can you get a clearer image of that? Also, if you look directly up from what I am calling a heart balloon, and behind the tree, I see a black shinny image, which looks like a black trash bag...this back almost appears to be hanging, because it seems so high up, but I see that it looks to be nestled inbetween a few tree trunks, sitting on top of debree caught in the trunks....if this is the bag with Caylee's remains, then I can see why just touching the bag, the skull would have falling out..

nmzu6s.jpg

n32hk3.jpg

30rqgxk.jpg

Egoslayer, you do a great job with these photos. Has anyone noticed what looked at first to me, a heart balloon on a stick? If you look where it says photos/rocks, and just to the right and down a tiny bit you might be able to see what I am seeing...it's faint, but looking at it more, I am seeing a distinct checker board pattern on the bottom of whatever this is. Can you get a clearer image of that? Also, if you look directly up from what I am calling a heart balloon, and behind the tree, I see a black shinny image, which looks like a black trash bag...this back almost appears to be hanging, because it seems so high up, but I see that it looks to be nestled inbetween a few tree trunks, sitting on top of debree caught in the trunks....if this is the bag with Caylee's remains, then I can see why just touching the bag, the skull would have falling out..

<snipped>

.if this is the bag with Caylee's remains, then I can see why just touching the bag, the skull would have falling out..

If you look at the scene, you'll notice that quite a bit of the underbrush has been removed and there are grid tapes laid out.

They removed the bag and the remains on 12/11 before they started much excavation of the scene. This looks to me like this picture was taken the next day or the day after.

Oh, gosh tfrohning! I have looked at that picture until I am crosseyed too!! Where do you think you see a doll? Try to describe it in terms of where the tent polls are, where the tree on the left or tree on the right is located. I will try and help you. I find this sort of exercise valuable because we learn from the experience. There may or may not be a doll there.....but we need to look very hard for one!

Attachments

• 196482[1] baby doll.jpg
    196482[1] baby doll.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 254
please go to post 876 for the babydoll picture. it took me all morning to work with. I just learning how to mess with picture and i ending up quoting meself

I had not noticed it before, but I also see what could be white sunglasses - only I can see at least TWO items in this picture that could be perceived as white sunglasses. Maybe finding sunglasses in pictures is a lot like finding skulls in pictures - websleuthers are just drawn to items that look like sunglasses and skulls?? :crazy:

in this photo the item that was refering to you cicrle. That look like some kind doll to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal