Crime scene photos #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't get pm-ing until i reached a set number of posts ... think it was 50.

it may be a certain period of time too... i've been PMing since post number 1 but i was a member for over a year b4 i posted.

picture.php

hi fordaniel... welcome to WS!! is this the pic you were looking for?

:woohoo:YES!!!! Thank-you,Thank-you!:woohoo:

I didn't know that...........I know I don't get them when I am in "time out".:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:waitasec: hmmmmm, now how would our Turbo know that! :rolleyes:

I see what I think you are seeing but can't tell for sure that it's a doll.
^i^

Oh, gosh tfrohning! I have looked at that picture until I am crosseyed too!! Where do you think you see a doll? Try to describe it in terms of where the tent polls are, where the tree on the left or tree on the right is located. I will try and help you. I find this sort of exercise valuable because we learn from the experience. There may or may not be a doll there.....but we need to look very hard for one!

The white things that look like rock do not look like photos. They look to be bits of leftover construction concrete debris that were gathered up during the dig.

Okay I can't stand it anymore. It's either gorge myself on peanut m-n-m's (which I may do anyway) or get this OUT OF MY BRAIN!

THIS is what I see. Every single time I look at this picture I see this little face like a dolly face looking at me.

Jennerbear

ok .... i see a cropped pic of a kids baby blues, some red pen and a dead alien (he's still glowing btw)

Im sorry I dont see the doll face yet....but I DO see the tiger face on a zebras body very clear :) and the book :) and the photo :)

DANG WINDOWS VISTA! CURSES!

My "Picture IT!" won't work on it or I could TOTALLY make everyone... EVERYONE see the doll <maniacal laugh here>. Maybe. Or maybe I need glasses.

I didn't know that...........I know I don't get them when I am in "time out".:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

NAH, not YOU Turbo!! LOLOLOLOL.....I didn't know what happened when I couldn't PM you - then I figured it out - we are a bad influence on each other sometimes :blowkiss: BUT WE ARE RIGHT - can't wait to start that "I told you so" thread!!!

The above pic blew the margins - could Jennerbear pretty please resize/fix it? or a mod? or someone? LOL scrolling across to read gets to me..LOL

I see the doll! But your pic is totally blowing the margins.

Whats wrong with this page
or thread? I have half of
of page- can only read about
three words of a sentence
on everyones posts

One of the pics on this page was too large for the
margins so the page expanded to fit the picture.
Maybe when we go to a new page the proper
margin will return . . . So post away so we can
create a new page.

When people were talking about seeing a skull before, that's what I thought they were talking about because I see it!!

OMG, Who blew the margins! Eeeeeeek

Hi TripleC, I can't imagine LE releasing a photo to the general public with the skull showing. I think that would be in very poor taste. Plus they might not want that out there until trial if it will be evidence.

However I do see something more clearly now. :rolleyes: We have the yellow book. Under the right side of that book we see the photograph of the man.

And now lying on top of the right side of that photograph I see what looks like another big book or maybe a photo in a narrow frame. It is covered with leaves but you can see the very straight top, left and right edge of it that continues down to the bottom of that photo. That would not be found in nature, something with straight edges unless it is a decayed log trying to fool Mother Nature!

Wouldn't that be funny if all along we thought there was only one book and there could be more lying there. She could have stuck several books in that bag, eh? xox

well something else is wrong
because every thread is
like that for me now- even the main
page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics