Crime scene photos #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
195831-1.jpg

I agree. It's disgusting.

I wonder if those are the flowers that the physic from the Body Farm (I think) saw in her visions?

I see a stuffed animal of some sort - a tigger or some stripped cat-like toy. So sad. I think this picture that contains part of little Caylee's book and this toy discarded with her body as if it were all trash is one that will haunt me forever. How could any mother toss these items away with her little girl and just walk away?

I see a stuffed animal of some sort - a tigger or some stripped cat-like toy. So sad. I think this picture that contains part of little Caylee's book and this toy discarded with her body as if it were all trash is one that will haunt me forever. How could any mother toss these items away with her little girl and just walk away?

Bolding by me:

Reannan, I feel very bewildered too. I honestly, don't think that KC had the type of love for her child that almost every woman that I have ever met has for their child. Me included.

As much as it pains me to say, in my mind, I theorize that if it is proven that these items were found with Caylee, then it's possible that when KC put Caylee in that bag she grabbed whatever she saw at that moment and stuffed it in the bag with Caylee. Or when she removed Caylee's body within the bag from the trunk of her car, there were items in that trunk that she tossed as well.

Honestly, the only analogy that I can think of would be how some women act when a man has peeved them off and they have broken up with that man. Very Bad Analogy I know! But, there are some women that when they are very mad at a man that will go through their own belongings and toss in the garbage and get rid of any reminders of that man. Perhaps, and I'm just saying maybe, just maybe, after Caylee's death (homicide) KC moved on immediately emotionally. She thought to herself (just maybe) well she's dead and there's nothing I can do about it now, and I need to get rid of her body. So she just randomly grabs Caylee's possessions and that's that.

Sad so very sad.

I have two questions---
1.Where is the parking lot?
2.Why can't I bring up the pictures on this thread of the officers looking down at something pink?

ForDaniel, the way I find my way to the parking lot is to select the Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community forum page. That is where you can find the link to this forum or other forums.

If you scroll down you will see private chat threads, the parking lot is listed there.

Thank-you both. I did find the parking lot "in a backwards sort of way" However,I was not able to bring up the photos there was a message that i was not authorized to access this page??? Not sure why. Thanks again for your patience.

Thank-you both. I did find the parking lot "in a backwards sort of way" However,I was not able to bring up the photos there was a message that i was not authorized to access this page??? Not sure why. Thanks again for your patience.

http://websleuths.com/forums/index.php

Lists all the different forums- the parking lot is in the private forums toward the very bottom.

It sounds like the picture or the thread may have been deleted and that's why you can't see it. I'm not sure though so don't hold me to it! Welcome to ws!

ForDaniel, there is something that needs to be modified in your settings because I was going to send you a private message with my email, and if you then PM'd me back your email, I would have sent you the picture, but I can't send you a private message! Sorry for being Off Topic, everyone, but ForDaniel is new to WS's, and needs to be able to see everything we do. Welcome to WS's by the way!! :blowkiss:

ForDaniel, there is something that needs to be modified in your settings because I was going to send you a private message with my email, and if you then PM'd me back your email, I would have sent you the picture, but I can't send you a private message! Sorry for being Off Topic, everyone, but ForDaniel is new to WS's, and needs to be able to see everything we do. Welcome to WS's by the way!! :blowkiss:

:bang:How do I do this??:boohoo: So sorry for being OT

i didn't get pm-ing until i reached a set number of posts ... think it was 50.

I didn't know that...........I know I don't get them when I am in "time out".:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

ForDaniel, try this: go to your User Control Panel - you should see it at the top of the screen where the menu bar is: Home User CP FAQ, etc.

Click on it, and then go down to the third group that is titled "Settings and Options". Under that group, click on "Edit Options". You should then see the option for Accepting PM's or not. If you continue on down the option list, there is an option you can select to "View Images". Try that. Sorry to everyone for being off topic, but I bet there are others with the same problem. We will be right back after this short commercial break.

My apologies if this was already discussed....I was doing a calender from the media sticky and came across this from a Nov.8th article The interview was in Aug.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17933548/detail.html

Concern from CA revealed in documents released.
In CA interview with Orange County Detectives on Aug 4th she recalled finding Caylee's backpack after she realized her grandaughter was missing.
"There were no clothes in there like there would be .There was a couple of diapers in there,her toothbrush,a couple hair things" said CA "and then maybe some wipes and that was it.Which is unusual cause their backpacks are usually filled to the brim and usually BOOKS,TOYS CLOTHES."

Sounds like the things in the pictures from the crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214