Crime scene photos #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Back in the picture of the detectives---the lower photo with the detective with the glasses-it would appear that in his left hand he is holding a stuffed animal with stripes or leopard spots,is this a backpack? I am using a magnifying glass on the photos and it IS eerie,I see children's faces everywhere!
So do I. Hundreds of them in the leaves. What the he!! is up with that? And that big "face" with the sad eyes...it drives me crazy. I saw it weeks ago for the first time when the photos were released, and I can't blink it away. It pops out at me every time I look at photos of that area.

Hi amysmom......try this....go to post 19 on pg.1........enlarge to 200%...........Look almost smack dab center of the three white lights..................The skull is a profile looking to it's left so we can see the right eye. The mouth (tape) is lower right with the nose, eye and forehead slanting up and back to the left when facing.......................Now enlarge the whole picture to 400% and adjust your view til only the two top white lights are within view, the left one is higher than the right one.........look down the center and you'll see a skull with tape around the mouth area. It appears as if a root crosses over the forehead and you can see a nostril and the chin is lowest to the ground............(this is where I gasped and cried)...............Now move your eyes up three inches to see the dollbaby. The dolls face is directly above the top of the skull..........unbelievable and so sad.

Thanks so much for making it so easy to follow & for making the effort to help me out..I truly appreciate it :blowkiss:

I clearly see what appears to be the skull (it's not what I was looking at earlier) but here's what has me stumped..Weeks ago I saw this & thought it had to be it but a short time later when the ME said "no soft tissue" I assumed I had to rule it out..Was I wrong to do that? :confused:

I tried looking for the babydoll with no luck :(

I was playing around with this picture again. This is a video capture of the GSJ video taken on 8/11/08. Look at what the yellow arrow is pointing at on the side of the road. The arrow and text were added by me. I also zoomed in and cropped out the area and increased the contrast, burned in the area a little in PS. Looking at the object in relation to the lamp post (which is on the extreme right of the frame) this looks to be right in front of the dump site. Anyone else think this is extremely strange? Anyone have any theories what this is?

It looks too far down from the dump site to me..Can you possibly widen the shot?

b2a9cd6675b846bc93eaf2ee264c3961
I know this looks like a piece of lint at this size. I'm sorry I'm so bad at this...but if you zoom in to 400%--what do you see? Anyone?
That's the "face" I can't shake off! Am I nuts? What am I looking at?

All the faces I see have noses, so I am at a loss.

I am not even sure that is a black garbage bag in the middle of the photo.

All the faces I see have noses, so I am at a loss.

I am not even sure that is a black garbage bag in the middle of the photo.
You see faces too?:eek:

I can't find the black garbage bag to save my life. :waitasec:

It looks too far down from the dump site to me..Can you possibly widen the shot?

The photo on the left is the full frame from the video. It's poor quality and it shot out the windshield from the back seat. This is within the first second or two after they turn east on Suburban from Hopespring. If you look at the left side of the full frame, you'll see a traffic sign. In the aerial shots that OCSO released, that same sign is immediately across from the dump site. Sorry I don't have much else to work with, but it it looks like it's right in front of the dump site.

ETA: Photos below. The one on the left is a couple of frames before the pics above (it's just harder to see the object but it gives a better shot of the light pole at the end of the wooden fence). The pic on the right is an aerial shot from OSCO to give you a relation between the light pole and the dump site.

I believe the book is definitely in the crime scene photo, along with a photograph laying underneat it that appears to be of a man. There is also a "tigger" sort of stuffed animal in this picture. There is NO black bag in the photo - it is the trunk of a fallen tree. The actual body was found to the right of what looks like a black garbage bag, and it is out of camera range. Regarding the latest finding of what looks like a photo of KC - I totally agree. It is definitely a photograph; whether or not it is of KC, I have no idea. I would think it odd that it would be in good enough shape for "us" to find if it had been thru a hurricane and all of the Florida weather since June. I have played around a bit with this latest photo:

Attachments

I see what you are talking about but to me it looks like it's a picture of Caylee. I'll see if I can find the pic, it's one of the more popular ones that the news stations use.

ETA: Found the pic, it's attached below.

IDK about anyone else, but I am so curious about the 'stamps' that show up in soooo many photos of Caylee. Look at her arm. I've seen several with different stamps on her arm or hand.

IDK about anyone else, but I am so curious about the 'stamps' that show up in soooo many photos of Caylee. Look at her arm. I've seen several with different stamps on her arm or hand.

It might also be a temporary tatoo, they're really popular with kids.

The new Enquirer and the new Globe came out today and there was something in it that I had already heard as rumors but it said that Caylee's body was wrapped in her little blanket off her bed when it was found and that the cops took her pillow from the A's house to match it up with the same material, also it said that her swimsuit was in the bag to,

We were not off in examining those pictures on the crime scene thread either;
They also have sunglasses,stuffed animals, photographs,and a swimsuit.

High 5's WSers - we were on top of this long before the media.

High 5's WSers - we were on top of this long before the media.

It was almost two years ago now, that I learned the main stream media (MSM) is SO far behind anything that happens on WS's that I don't even listen to them; unless it is to hear them talk about things we had known for days! :clap::clap::clap:

The thing that really drives me nuts with these pictures is the harder I try, flipping, cropping, enlarging, straightening.

The more blurry blobs I find! AGH!!:crazy:

Just looks like a leaf to me.

look directly to the left of the "leaf". There is dolls bottom, further left dolls face looking out to us. Skull off of left bottom corner of black marker. No soft tissue. think skull as in a museum

Just looks like a leaf to me.

skull, at 400%, two inches from btm left corner of marked square on diagonal....does anyone see it? It's not a ghostly face or little gooney face. It is a real skull like on poison.

Hi amysmom......try this....go to post 19 on pg.1........enlarge to 200%...........Look almost smack dab center of the three white lights..................The skull is a profile looking to it's left so we can see the right eye. The mouth (tape) is lower right with the nose, eye and forehead slanting up and back to the left when facing.......................Now enlarge the whole picture to 400% and adjust your view til only the two top white lights are within view, the left one is higher than the right one.........look down the center and you'll see a skull with tape around the mouth area. It appears as if a root crosses over the forehead and you can see a nostril and the chin is lowest to the ground............(this is where I gasped and cried)...............Now move your eyes up three inches to see the dollbaby. The dolls face is directly above the top of the skull..........unbelievable and so sad.

i've been following this thread since it beagn, and i think the one before. i've zoomed in/zoomed out/squinted/stood back/leaned in/ and with the exception of a spooky, ethereal face to the bottom right and maybe a book, i either can't see anything or i can find at least 8 skulls all with noses. no tigers, no monkeys, no baby dolls, no pics of casey, no duct tape, nada!
is anyone else here having this problem or is it just me? serious question.
i'm not even convinced i'm seeing a bag.

snipped...
"Hi TripleC, I can't imagine LE releasing a photo to the general public with the skull showing. I think that would be in very poor taste. Plus they might not want that out there until trial if it will be evidence."

I didn't think so either, but with some posters so sure they saw a skull, I was thinking maybe I was seeing it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member