Crime Scene Photos #3 ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ITA on this! I was a bit shocked, however, that they released the photo of the tape with the heart, since we all knew where it had been placed before.

The crime scene photo with the red shimmery heart sticker, is on a piece of cardboard matting. We have not seen the actual heart sticker that investigators found loose near the remains, that was a perfect fit for the adhesive heart shape on the duct tape on the mouth area of the skull. We have not seen the skull or the duct tape around the skull.

I still think photo #14 (marked with a 'C') is where the remains were found..It's a large circle of bare ground similar to the "indentation" reported by Tim Miller..There's no leaves or debris in this circle but there is all around it..I don't see anything like it in these photos.

After reading the reports, and looking at other crime scene photos .... the yellow "C" marker is right next to the curb/street. It is marking where they took soil samples for testing. All the yellow card markers "A - G" are marking soil samples taken.

After reading the reports, and looking at other crime scene photos .... the yellow "C" marker is right next to the curb/street. It is marking where they took soil samples for testing. All the yellow card markers "A - G" are marking soil samples taken.

I don't think we're on the same page with this..Let me do a bit of research & get back to you!

This is the first (& only) 'C' marker photo I saw: Photo #14

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18739798/detail.html

Here's another photo I had not seen until now: Photo #6

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...me-scene-photos-121808,0,2942358.photogallery

In this view it is next to the curb/street, you're right, & you must also be right it's a "soil" marker even tho I thought for sure I read something else about the 'C' marker..Thanks for helping me FINALLY see the light on this issue! :)

The crime scene photo with the red shimmery heart sticker, is on a piece of cardboard matting. We have not seen the actual heart sticker that investigators found loose near the remains, that was a perfect fit for the adhesive heart shape on the duct tape on the mouth area of the skull. We have not seen the skull or the duct tape around the skull.

I have to disagree with your here ThinkTank. the heart sticker that is on the cardboard IS the actual heart sticker that investigators found near the remains. I will edit this post to add the link to the report that states that as soon as I locate it again.

ETA: Read Det. Melich's supplemental report - page 8 of the download, page 3381 written in the bottom right corner of the page. Read the last paragraph.

ETA: Page 17 of crime scene report, page 3500, written in the bottom right corner of the page #Item #13 recovered on December 18th - "Piece of cardboard matt with pink heart shaped material"

I have to disagree with your here ThinkTank. the heart sticker that is on the cardboard IS the actual heart sticker that investigators found near the remains. I will edit this post to add the link to the report that states that as soon as I locate it again.

ETA: Read Det. Melich's supplemental report - page 8 of the download, page 3381 written in the bottom right corner of the page. Read the last paragraph.

Agree.

I disagree.

Your reference says that "in the search area" they found a "small heart shaped sticker similar in size".

And they apparently didn't find it "near" the remains, either. The crime scene report indicates that it was found about thirty or forty ft. away, separated by dense underbrush. This would be about twice as far away from the remains as the remains were from the street.

I disagree.

Your reference says that "in the search area" they found a "small heart shaped sticker similar in size".

And they apparently didn't find it "near" the remains, either. The crime scene report indicates that it was found about thirty or forty ft. away, separated by dense underbrush. This would be about twice as far away from the remains as the remains were from the street.

I had to look for awhile, but page 17 of the crime scene report - page 3500 written in the lower right hand corner - Item #13 recoved from the scene. I didn't think to write down where that particular item was found - I will go back and look now.

ETA: Item was found in L6 - under the heading Base Line Marker South, O under heading East of the Baseline and 40-59 feet west of the baseline marker.

However, what I was disagreeing with in ThinkTank's post is that she said we have not SEEN the actual heart sticker the investigators found - the picture of the heart shaped sticker on the cardboard IS the sticker that was found at the scene.

OOPS I think I see what your saying, I used the term 'near' and I shouldn't have. I should have just said AT the crime scene. Sorry

I had to look for awhile, but page 17 of the crime scene report - page 3500 written in the lower right hand corner - Item #13 recoved from the scene. I didn't think to write down where that particular item was found - I will go back and look now.
Lane 6, 30 or 40 ft. from baseline.

If you take a look at the Duct Tape & Heart thread, starting about here;
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3336241&postcount=226

...then you'll find a good discussion and save yourself some digging.

ETA: I think the heart sticker was item # 11, not 13, tag # J-60053, but I'm going by memory.

Lane 6, 30 or 40 ft. from baseline.

If you take a look at the Duct Tape & Heart thread, starting about here;
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3336241&postcount=226

...then you'll find a good discussion and save yourself some digging.

ETA: I think the heart sticker was item # 11, not 13, but I'm going by memory.

I never mind digging:p May I clarify what you were disagreeing with? It was the fact that I used the word 'near' correct? I didn't even realize I had used that word and you are absolutely correct that it was not near the remains.

I never mind digging:p May I clarify what you were disagreeing with? It was the fact that I used the word 'near' correct? I didn't even realize I had used that word and you are absolutely correct that it was not near the remains.
I was disagreeing that we had any reason to assume that the heart sticker they found had anything to do with the residue on the duct tape that they found.

There is nothing to suggest that, either in statement or evidence, and much to suggest that they are unrelated.

I don't discount the possibility entirely, but with what we actually know the smart money says it's just a coincidence.

I was disagreeing that we had any reason to assume that the heart sticker they found had anything to do with the residue on the duct tape that they found.

There is nothing to suggest that, either in statement or evidence, and much to suggest that they are unrelated.

I don't discount the possibility entirely, but with what we actually know the smart money says it's just a coincidence.

Ok, that I understand. but we do agree that we have seen the heart shaped sticker that the investigators found at the Suburban Drive crime scene, right?

Ok, that I understand. but we do agree that we have seen the heart shaped sticker that the investigators found at the Suburban Drive crime scene, right?
We most certainly do.

Mea culpa. I did not read the original posts as thoroughly as I should have. (I had to go back and look.)

This is still my fav.

Aw! Nice Kitty!

aw3gz.jpg

ecs and jane, thank you for your help in answering my question ... and hercule for your ready wit!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5
Back