Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok now you will think I am REALLY Crazy bottom right hand corner and a bit in towards the left of screen is that a little FACE (as In a ghost/angel face not an alive one)

:eek: am i crazy

The third time i blinked my eyes open, i saw what you're talking about!

Am I the only one that can't picture the skull? I feel like I'm looking at one of those pictures where you have to hold it up and concentrate hard to see it and someone has to point exactly what it is to see it and then you finally get it.

i don't see it either, don't worry.

Okay no one has mentioned it although bobbiedoll did the photo with the Arrows

To me it looks like the Trash bag and the top arrow looks like the skull A PROFILE view of the skull with the facial features looking to the right (on the pic)

does anyone else see that ?

I bet it IS because before they do any *work* they have to take the photos of the *body* as it was found

(well from every CSI show Ive ever seen ! lol)

Yes...I saw it right away. It sure looks like the skull to me; I looked at it for awhile and I'm sure it is. If it has duct tape on it, that would account for why it's so shiny, too. Well, at least on the head. I don't think this photo was meant to be released. When I first saw the trash bag my heart skipped a beat and this is only pictures. I just can't imagine actually being there or finding the remains. I've been saying that KC probably did a quick dump, if you will. She is not the type of person to play in the dirt or dig a huge hole in the ground.

Tonight's developments- the meter reader's earlier tips, the photos, the book- have literally made me sick. I'm having palpitations, feeling nauseous. This is just too much heartache, poor baby Caylee, the words just fail me.

OKay I'm sorry if this comparison upsets any of you... not my intention.

Anastacia - I put a photo of a childs skull to the left of what you have observed to make what you are seeing more clear to everyone.

i3fklg.jpg

i have to say, i was thrown back in my chair when i first looked at that, the skull you added i thought was the one everyone else was seeing and i was like, why the hell couldn't I see that?!!

still don't see real skull, imo, it's not there.

I do not see a skull. I see many faces in the brush, but no skulls. LOL

Those are not orbs. They are reflections from water spots and flash assembly.

I was skeptical- I zoomed in to about 200%, then to 300 and then turned to my hubby and said "ya know, I think some of these people are so consumed by this case that they have themselves convinced they see something in this picture." Because I couldn't see a thing! My husband got up to come take a look, I then zoomed in to 400% and literally gasped (saying a silent sorry to all of you I doubted when I myself saw nothing) because I saw it- without a doubt... and I doubt everything & believe in very little- even if my own eyes have seen it. (all my years of being crazy taught me these things LOL.)

I didn't even need to look twice to convince my brain that what my eyes saw was real, there is without a doubt something that looks very much like a skull in that picture.

I no longer see the bag.

When you look at the "before" photo and the "after" clearing out the brush photo side by side, it looks like the log is just wet in the "before" photo, making it appear to look like a plastic bag.

Another thing is: wouldn't the canopy be placed more directly over where the remains were found? The canopy appears to be placed partially over "the bag".

I've scoured the photo in every zoom and I can also see a tribal figurine...

The book thing is eerie. But I don't see that exact page in the video (thanks for posting it). I wish I had that book!

Am I the only one that can't picture the skull? I feel like I'm looking at one of those pictures where you have to hold it up and concentrate hard to see it and someone has to point exactly what it is to see it and then you finally get it.

I can't see it either, after magnifying a few times. But then again, I think I don't really want to be able to see it. I am sickened by the book. Caylee loved that book. I hope Cindy and George don't see these photos.

They found a lot more bones today.............I wonder.........remember when CA made that sobering statement "oh no, not another one"?

Do you mean when Cindy said she couldn't lose another one? That was in reference to Lee trying to outrun the media when he left a jail visit.

No offense intended and I'm not dissing you by bolding. I'm bolding my explanation above because I've had to post that explanation alot in the past few days or so. I hope everyone sees it. lol. :blowkiss:

i have to say, i was thrown back in my chair when i first looked at that, the skull you added i thought was the one everyone else was seeing and i was like, why the hell couldn't I see that?!!

I thought the same thing. It was one of those "duh" moments and then I read it, and still don't see it. Glad it is not just me. Maybe I need new contacts.

I know I"m sorry I hoped my doing that wasn't going to freak anyone out.

Are you looking at directly to the right? Do you see what people are seeing or do you just not think it is a skull?

right at the tip of the bottom arrow is where I think I can see a skull with duct tape around it's mouth. If you have ie 7 you can zoom the page and see it very clearly.

That is the area I zoomed in on and linked to a few pages back. That looks like a skull to me.

The book may have been placed there as an afterthought. That would account for the condition it's in. As you said Turbo, there were loose ends to tie up.

If you go to the video of her reading the book the cover of her book is blue, so this would have to be an open page. That appears to be a duck on that page to me and after entirely too much time spent trying to find a matching picture I now know that there is not a duck in the Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws (a cat who has to eat her macaroni and beans before she can have a cookie).

That being said it looks like the same type of book and the same illustrator. It still maybe Caylee's book.

Im not sure if I see anything or not. When I first noticed something (after a longtime) it was the object I circled at the top, not bottom of the photo. I'm not sure which looks more like a skull....

Attachments

• 195831.jpg
    195831.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 300
I know I"m sorry I hoped my doing that wasn't going to freak anyone out.

Are you looking at directly to the right? Do you see what people are seeing or do you just not think it is a skull?

i definitely see what you're pointing out and think is a skull, i just don't think it is. i'm sorry!

If you all look at the photo I posted with the comparison skull next to it and mark the points they match up perfectly.

The eye sockets, the nasal cavity, the cheek areas.. it all matches up and then over the mouth there is a dark line that goes across the mouth and around the entire skull and it looks very tight, just as described.

I will post it again in case someone missed it.

If I draw over it then you won't be able to see the points so if you are intent on seeing what we are seeing then you really have to look at it.

i3fklg.jpg

I agree that the orbs are amazing. Are there orbs in any other pics?

Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK
I bet they did not intend for this one to be in those photos.........That is a bag and the most amazing thing to me are the orbs leading to it.

I agree that the orbs are amazing. Are there orbs than any other pics?

I so want to believe they are orbs however, it was rainy there that day and this is probably water droplets on the camera.

i definitely see what you're pointing out and think is a skull, i just don't think it is. i'm sorry!

Oh don't be sorry. If I look hard enough I could probably find many things in that photo it's true the mind will play tricks on you.

I guess we will find out at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member