Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, after looking again at Bobbie's superimposed skull photo, I don't see a skull, but it does look almost like a baby doll face looking up (same angle as the superimposed skull) . . . so hard to tell, but I do see "something" there now--have to keep looking at it.

Couldn't understand why my fiancee was so deadset to keep me off the computer tonight. Then I finally wrestle it away from him, log on and see why.

I've been flipping through pictures and I think I might see a skull, I also might see the power of suggestion.

I definitely don't see orbs, though just typical reflections off leaves and light. Especially if the photos were taken with a digital camera.

If you all look at the photo I posted with the comparison skull next to it and mark the points they match up perfectly.

The eye sockets, the nasal cavity, the cheek areas.. it all matches up and then over the mouth there is a dark line that goes across the mouth and around the entire skull and it looks very tight, just as described.

I will post it again in case someone missed it.

If I draw over it then you won't be able to see the points so if you are intent on seeing what we are seeing then you really have to look at it.

i3fklg.jpg

oh my word, I about had a stroke when I opened your link. I didnt read you had added the skull for comparison. :eek:

OK well now I can see something. But I dunno, I still just dont buy it. We will just have to wait and see.

OKay I'm sorry if this comparison upsets any of you... not my intention.

Anastacia - I put a photo of a childs skull to the left of what you have observed to make what you are seeing more clear to everyone.

i3fklg.jpg
[/QUOTE---------------
I saw both right away.I feel that critters opened the bag.

I thought we all thought that the bottom arrow in Bobbiedolls photo was the bag and the top arrow the skull
I zoomed in on the Top arrow and found a skull.

But our eyes could be playing tricks on us....

I see that it looks like a skull - the bottom arrow - which u initially had as a bag..

But let me ask a question to anyone that knows , (grisham where are you ?) If a body has been in a bag under water - would the skull be white and clean looking as the top arrow points to what I believe is the skull ?

Or would it be dirty like the bottom arrow initially thought to be black garbage bag points to ?

If we decide clean or dirty then we can rule the other one out as the skull

Okay, after looking again at Bobbie's superimposed skull photo, I don't see a skull, but it does look almost like a baby doll face looking up (same angle as the superimposed skull) . . . so hard to tell, but I do see "something" there now--have to keep looking at it.

What made me see it was looking at the mouth area and the part that looks like tape wrapped around the head.

Both "skulls" are precisely at the same angle and the same size so you can look at the known skull and compare side by side.

You know doing this is heartbreaking, just imagine what the people who are on that scene feel. Casey's evil has affected so many people, most of all her beautiful baby.

The most important things in life are the ones we take for granted. I hope someday as she sits in her cell she realizes what she really did.

RIP Little Angel

Looking at post #33 the photo, at the bottom of photo by the "ORB" it looks like a childrens book!

The hardest thing for me looking at these pictures is the fact there was once a little girl that I would have loved to have had. I could have cuddled in my lap right now. I could be planning Christmas for. I could be brushing her hair and putting her in her pajamas and fixin her a hot chocolate. That makes me sad looking at those pictures.

OMG, your post touched me sooo much. I have often said that I have many friends who are having trouble conceiving and are DESPERATE for a baby. Caylee could have been so loved.

In case anyone wants to try to look for the book she was reading it was
"suppertime for frieda fuzzypaws", by Cyndy Szekeres, I could not find any photo's on google of the pages so we could get a clearer look hopefully some of the WSers have better luck then I.

I thought we all thought that the bottom arrow in Bobbiedolls photo was the bag and the top arrow the skull

I see that it looks like a skull - the bottom arrow - which u initially had as a bag..

But let me ask a question to anyone that knows , (grisham where are you ?) If a body has been in a bag under water - would the skull be white and clean looking as the top arrow points to what I believe is the skull ?

Or would it be dirty like the bottom arrow initially thought to be black garbage bag points to ?

i agree, would the skull be that dark?

Sorry to disagree about the skull but it looks like a back to me. It is possible Caylees monkey back pack is there and her book had been inside.

Ok now you will think I am REALLY Crazy bottom right hand corner and a bit in towards the left of screen is that a little FACE (as In a ghost/angel face not an alive one)

:eek: am i crazy

Wow freaked me out i see that sooooo Clear!!:confused:

Am I the only one that can't picture the skull? I feel like I'm looking at one of those pictures where you have to hold it up and concentrate hard to see it and someone has to point exactly what it is to see it and then you finally get it.

LOOK AT POST 171 and the bottom arrow. its pointing right at the skull. right click to save pic so you can then go and enlarge it.

Here are links to the 'book"

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog.../lg/195831.htm
In this photo to me it looks like a black bag covered in brush. I dont know I really don't think they would send out the pic of the skull after the proformance in court about it unless it was a mistake. but thats JMO.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-photo-gallery,0,5999866.photogallery

Is it Caylee's book at the remains site? In the link above Orlando Sentinel has a photogallery comparing what seems to be a hardcover book where the remains were found.

(snipped from O.S)

One of the 171 photos released Thursday by investigators shows a slight opening in the brush -- and what appears to be a hard-cover book

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-121808,0,4733443.story

ETA: LOL- we were all posting it at the same time

Shots of the the crime scene photos showing a yellow object on the ground...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-photo-gallery,0,5999866.photogallery

Good Heavens! I spend 12 hours on the road to visit my son for a few days before Christmas, plug in my laptop after being in lala land and just about faint! We have pics, meter man previous reports, skulls in pics, and the book photo! This bizarre stuff is gonna give me heart failure or something! Here is my opinion:

1. The "more" bones they found are something different than Caylee (IMO) I agree with Turbo and FloridaKatz.

2. The "orbs" happen all the time to me when taking pics. Maybe they are water in the air, on the lens or whatever, but they always seem to appear in the dark, not the day. Even if they are water, they certainly seem to "point the way" now don't they?

3. Meter Reader's name is "German" (that's the name, not the nationality of the name) and last name is same as Zenaida's. Goes right along with the psychic tip!

4. Yep, IMO that is the book - plastic pages to protect from "kool-aid" spills!

5. KC knew the book was missing and had to account for it - thus the story about Caylee reaading it on the phone.

6. I think what sent them dashing to the house were several items. I heard on the news that they are now reversing themselves and saying there WERE clothes found in the bag : a bathing suit and a "very small dress". What pops in my mind??? The NAKED DOLL!! I just know that this doll that goes everywhere with Caylee that was in the car without clothes was telling me that something yuck got on the dress so KC took the dress off the doll and threw it in the bag too. Don't know why she wouldn't put the whole doll in there - maybe to make ID a little harder?

7. Last and most sadly - yes, I definitely see the skull. yes I believe Bobbie is correct. That is most definitely a skull. Yes, that is duct tape on the mouth area. I wish this had not been released. Even though I am definitely not a GA/CA/LA fan in any way, I would hate for them to see this photo - it's just wrong.

I am so very sad. A part of me was always hoping I was wrong and Caylee would show up alive somewhere. This just proves to me it will never happen. My only solace is that we have the MONSTER behind bars that did this - we need to support LE in any way possible to keep her there!!!

I am as consumed by this case as anyone else, but I really don't understand why it is so important to "see" the skull in these pictures. This poor child has been through enough without us adding to the circus atmosphere. Could we please stop the zooming and photoshopping?

For this poor child's sake?

Im glad I wasnt the only one who thought the top area was the skull. Just to be sure we're seeing the same thing....here are my circles....

Attachments

• 195831.jpg
    195831.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 223
Whilst searching for pics of this book, I came upon another site talking about the same thing and someone said there is a PHOTO just above the top edge of the book
They have a photo to it enlarged - not sure if I can post it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member