Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not see the skull at 800%. I do not see it at all. I think it would be MUCH easier to see. If we have to look at it this hard it JUST ISN'T THERE.

I'm thinking of the M/C.Even a 13wk fetus has bones.
And we know KC had a tendency to hide her Pg's.
........just thinking out loud.
Hope I dont get into trouble for saying it.Please dont put me on time out mods. Not today.:blowkiss:

What is a Pg? Sorry if it's a dumb question.

http://picasaweb.google.com/tmdj06/Caylee#5281344719959172274

Here's what I did the the skull pic. Original poster please do not be offended, I just sharpened and such. Although it looks like a skull, I think that when it is looked at in relation to the size of the root that it is laying next to, it is too small to be Caylee's.

Thank you.. .I do see what appears to be an appearance of a skull but if it was I still think it would not be this hard to make it out. I think the roots, bag, leaves, light leave a "Virgin Mary in the toast" kinda vision.

Whilst searching for pics of this book, I came upon another site talking about the same thing and someone said there is a PHOTO just above the top edge of the book
They have a photo to it enlarged - not sure if I can post it ?

I want to see the photo. Do you have a link to a particular picture?

Thank you.. .I do see what appears to be an appearance of a skull but if it was I still think it would not be this hard to make it out. I think the roots, bag, leaves, light leave a "Virgin Mary in the toast" kinda vision.

I think it's a bit of the Jesus On A Burrito syndrome myself. I do see something that resembles a skull, but the size seems to be off.

If you don;t want to see crime scene photos why are you on the crime scene thread? I am sleuthing the possiblility that LE screwed up yet again by releasing more than they should have, yet again.

wow, ok. first of all, i never said i didn't want to see crime scene photos because obviously i am on this thread.
what i am saying it that all the enlarging and photoshopping is fruitless, you are not finding anything that wasn't already said to be found at the crime scene.
that.is.all.

sorry to interrupt, carry on...

GUYS!!!! Let's stop. I love this website, b/c we keep the rumors, etc. at bay. But this photoshopping with skulls, etc is too much.

I can't see a thing that looks like a skull....however, I will say that that certaily looks like her book. I just want us to stick to task and not get crazy with the cheese whiz - ya dig?

We're having an intelligent conversation here. I, for one, want to know if her skull is in this photograph and if so, why it was released to the public. If you don't "dig" this part of the thread, you don't have to read, or even respond. There's plenty I find unpalatable on this forum and I just pass it by

I have to say... you guys are great!!! You find so much information! Thank you!

thank you.. .i do see what appears to be an appearance of a skull but if it was i still think it would not be this hard to make it out. I think the roots, bag, leaves, light leave a "virgin mary in the toast" kinda vision.

lmao!

I think it's a bit of the Jesus On A Burrito syndrome myself. I do see something that resembles a skull, but the size seems to be off.

I agree.....I still say its a visual thing. You want skull...you see skull. Its underbrush and such. An optical illusion. Jesus on toast, etc....

OMG!! It took me a minute of looking at the enlarged photo and yes!!! it is a photo - female sitting on a couch and little girl on the left side of the photo!! Yes, you should be able to post the link so I will for you - forgive me mods if not allowed but I don't see why not so here it is: (I'm going to find that photo somewhere if I can - a myspace?)

http://origin-www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-photo-gallery,0,5999866.photogallery

Nope, I was wrong. If you tip your head to your left, you can see it is just a little girl holding something and it clearly is inside of a house. Trying to find a similar pic somewhere! I think it's a pic of Caylee!

That is Caylee's book. I have gone over this a few times. It definatly is the book she was reading at the nursing home. Compare pics..
--------------
Yes it is Caylees'book,how she could carry a tune ~ makes me cry.Now watch the defense say every two yr. old in Orlando has tha book.

It sure looks like a children's book. Remembering the interview with KC when she told LE about Caylee on the phone talking about her book!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487