Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hardest thing for me looking at these pictures is the fact there was once a little girl that I would have loved to have had. I could have cuddled in my lap right now. I could be planning Christmas for. I could be brushing her hair and putting her in her pajamas and fixin her a hot chocolate. That makes me sad looking at those pictures.

I know, I feel the same way. I wanted since I was a little girl myself, to have a daughter of my own. I never had children, which has always been my private heartache. To see someone who was blessed with a beautiful precious gift throw it away like garbage, OMG I can't stand it. Why is life so unfair??

I think hers had yellow with blue borders. I just don't want that to be her book I think.

--------------
Yes it is Caylees'book,how she could carry a tune ~ makes me cry.Now watch the defense say every two yr. old in Orlando has tha book.
It is a hard book to even find online images of too "suppertime for frieda fuzzypaws" if you google it you can't find it {at least I can't}

OMG!! It took me a minute of looking at the enlarged photo and yes!!! it is a photo - female sitting on a couch and little girl on the left side of the photo!! Yes, you should be able to post the link so I will for you - forgive me mods if not allowed but I don't see why not so here it is: (I'm going to find that photo somewhere if I can - a myspace?)

http://origin-www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-photo-gallery,0,5999866.photogallery

This is the photo that the person was referring to

http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/narcissist71/?action=view&current=Guypic.jpg

I cant actually see it myself ? but they reckon its a guy ? maybe her great gradfather and her ?

In regards to the comments about why are we all looking and trying to find skulls or not, well this is the crime scene thread for one thing but for another , maybe it makes us feel like we are doing something..What if ONE of the things said here or in any other thread triggers something for someone ? be it a witness who might be reading, be it a LE, or whoever

I do not see this any more morbid than posting up autopsy photos of other people, sure they are not children but they ARE someones child.

Its all morbid. Death is Morbid. some people do not look at anything to do with death and wouldnt even come on this site. Some people do hence why they are on this site. This site IS ABOUT Dead people (and missing)
Now take for example my husband he wouldn't be caught dead here (pardon the pun!) but yet me who is TERRIFIED of dying is sitting here looking at photos of dead bodies daily..Why? there has to be a reason? Maybe its just that we are fascinated with what happens to us after death..Its trying to find some kind of comfort that when we die its going to be ok.....

I dont know

I don't have the answers

I wish i did

But i resent someone saying what ulterior motives do we have for looking for a skull in a photo :(

It is a hard book to even find online images of too "suppertime for frieda fuzzypaws" if you google it you can't find it {at least I can't}

Search Golden Sturdy Books on google and ebay. I'm still looking, but that's the closest I have gotten.

Good Evening all, just came back from such a lovely afternoon with my 4 boys. My heart is broken over these pictures.. My heart is just pure broke!
I don't understand how anyone could do this! What is this world coming to?

okay I just looked. It was yellow on the front with pale green/blue borders and all pale green/blue on the back. It did have bright yellow pages though, in case that is not shut right.

Unless it is open to a page..which I cannot tell..it does not seem the same to me at first pass. But if it is open it does match imo.

Video of Caylee and Book

Just an FYI: I think that they released pics they (LE) shouldn't have and have shut the OCSO server down. I've been trying to get back in and can't.

Sorry, don't see the skull...book, yes! But then I was never good at the pics in a pics thing...can't remember the name of them.

OMG!! It took me a minute of looking at the enlarged photo and yes!!! it is a photo - female sitting on a couch and little girl on the left side of the photo!! Yes, you should be able to post the link so I will for you - forgive me mods if not allowed but I don't see why not so here it is: (I'm going to find that photo somewhere if I can - a myspace?)

http://origin-www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-photo-gallery,0,5999866.photogallery

I'm sorry but how can you make out the photo? I can barely tell that it looks like a piece of paper. Can you post your enhanced image. Thank you so much. I don't have photoshop.

The book may have been placed there as an afterthought. That would account for the condition it's in. As you said Turbo, there were loose ends to tie up.

There's been a few who said that that book had some type of coating on it. Plus with all of the growth growing there it appeared to be shaded and the sun would not have been directy on it.

I couldn't do a multiple quote? But Turbo, I thought the alarm system was put in while KC was out on bail and all of the protesters were still outside their house.

Also, you guys are great.

Wouldn't it be just like the perp to leave something personal with precious Caylee?

ok maybe im crazy but look at photo 4. at the top of the book on the right looks like a photo of a man. I saved it the enlarged and turned to a 90% angle. it looks like a phot of a man in a suit.

149oapf.jpg

This is the photo that the person was referring to

http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/narcissist71/?action=view&current=Guypic.jpg

I cant actually see it myself ? but they reckon its a guy ? maybe her great gradfather and her ?

In regards to the comments about why are we all looking and trying to find skulls or not, well this is the crime scene thread for one thing but for another , maybe it makes us feel like we are doing something..What if ONE of the things said here or in any other thread triggers something for someone ? be it a witness who might be reading, be it a LE, or whoever

I do not see this any more morbid than posting up autopsy photos of other people, sure they are not children but they ARE someones child.

Its all morbid. Death is Morbid. some people do not look at anything to do with death and wouldnt even come on this site. Some people do hence why they are on this site. This site IS ABOUT Dead people (and missing)
Now take for example my husband he wouldn't be caught dead here (pardon the pun!) but yet me who is TERRIFIED of dying is sitting here looking at photos of dead bodies daily..Why? there has to be a reason? Maybe its just that we are fascinated with what happens to us after death..Its trying to find some kind of comfort that when we die its going to be ok.....

I dont know

I don't have the answers

I wish i did

But i resent someone saying what ulterior motives do we have for looking for a skull in a photo :(
---------
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members