Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a little curious about this skull though. It looks a little too big for a 2 year old, the stuff on top of what would be the left cheek appears to possibly be hair but it looks very much blonde to me, not Caylee's color and how did it "roll" out of the bag and "under" the small stick that is across the forehead?

It just really hit home for me, those woods are the stuff of nightmares, Id like to toss KC into the woods, alive, in a plastic bag, with ductape over her mouth. When I saw her on those tapes, I saw a spoiled, selfish bit**, now I just see pure evil. a monster.

I am not seeing a skull. I do see a depression in the ground, that is clear.
After the body has been underground for awhile, the ground will sink in due to the loss of body mass (due to the decomp).

OKay I'm sorry if this comparison upsets any of you... not my intention.

Anastacia - I put a photo of a childs skull to the left of what you have observed to make what you are seeing more clear to everyone.

i3fklg.jpg

No, I appreciate it. I couldn't see it until you did the imagery. There are more morbid pics in the JBR thread than this. Much more graphic than any of this.

I can understand people who are not used to viewing these types of images being upset. I can put my brain in logic mode so as not to get emotional about the reality of what I'm looking at. That doesn't mean that I do not have emotions about little Caylee however. :blowkiss:

Im glad I wasnt the only one who thought the top area was the skull. Just to be sure we're seeing the same thing....here are my circles....

No mine was off to the right of your circle where the other white part is
Like what bobbiedoll had in the first photo with arrows

Im glad I wasnt the only one who thought the top area was the skull. Just to be sure we're seeing the same thing....here are my circles....
Do I have to do something special to be able to see the pics you have uploaded? It tells me that I don't have access or permission to view them.

I'm sorry. I see no skull. I can see a trick of the eye....like the man on mars or kittens in clouds but no real human skull.

As far as the book goes, it sure looks the same to me.

GUYS!!!! Let's stop. I love this website, b/c we keep the rumors, etc. at bay. But this photoshopping with skulls, etc is too much.

I can't see a thing that looks like a skull....however, I will say that that certaily looks like her book. I just want us to stick to task and not get crazy with the cheese whiz - ya dig?

I am as consumed by this case as anyone else, but I really don't understand why it is so important to "see" the skull in these pictures. This poor child has been through enough without us adding to the circus atmosphere. Could we please stop the zooming and photoshopping?

For this poor child's sake?

agreed, especially when LE said they would not release pictures of the skull..probably for this very reason.

i still looked though, bad me.

I am as consumed by this case as anyone else, but I really don't understand why it is so important to "see" the skull in these pictures. This poor child has been through enough without us adding to the circus atmosphere. Could we please stop the zooming and photoshopping?

It's called sleuthing and makes some of us feel a little less impotent. It can be difficult to view, but I don't believe that there is a circus atmosphere here at all right now.

I dont understand why you are on the crime scene photo thread. We are looking at pics of the crime scene. what did you expect to be on this thread?

What I see is an indention of the ground that is damp with dead or wet leaves under it. Could this be what TM saw? However, once the skull was pointed out I could see that too! I'll have to be on the fence with this one.

It's called sleuthing and makes some of us feel a little less impotent. It can be difficult to view, but I don't believe that there is a circus atmosphere here at all right now.

what exactly are you "sleuthing"? we all know a skull was found so it's not like we're going to find anything new from what LE has found..this is just all kind of morbid.

Ok, I have been staring at these pics for what seems like hours and I just do not see it. Then my dh comes in and ask me what I am looking at. I say "there is suppose to be a skull and a bag in these pics" He say "yeah, here is the bag and here is the skull". So he saw it right away! Now the book I can see. Even if what we are seeing is not there these pics are very disturbing to say the least.

No, I appreciate it. I couldn't see it until you did the imagery. There are more morbid pics in the JBR thread than this. Much more graphic than any of this.

I can understand people who are not used to viewing these types of images being upset. I can put my brain in logic mode so as not to get emotional about the reality of what I'm looking at. That doesn't mean that I do not have emotions about little Caylee however. :blowkiss:

It isn't that I am not used to viewing images like this, I see and hear a lot of horrible things in my line of work, but I just don't understand the point of this whole line of thought. What difference does it make if we can see the skull in these photos or not? (I am studying forensic anthropolgy and have actually held a human skull, so no, I am not offended, just don't understand the significance here. As a parent, I do shudder to think that people on a website are this interested in viewing some poor child's skull)

what exactly are you "sleuthing"? we all know a skull was found so it's not like we're going to find anything new from what LE has found..this is just all kind of morbid.

If you don;t want to see crime scene photos why are you on the crime scene thread? I am sleuthing the possiblility that LE screwed up yet again by releasing more than they should have, yet again.

Whilst searching for pics of this book, I came upon another site talking about the same thing and someone said there is a PHOTO just above the top edge of the book
They have a photo to it enlarged - not sure if I can post it ?

OMG!! It took me a minute of looking at the enlarged photo and yes!!! it is a photo - female sitting on a couch and little girl on the left side of the photo!! Yes, you should be able to post the link so I will for you - forgive me mods if not allowed but I don't see why not so here it is: (I'm going to find that photo somewhere if I can - a myspace?)

http://origin-www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-photo-gallery,0,5999866.photogallery

The subject is the crime scene photos. If you don't care to discuss the photos then don't. Members trying to get a sharper imagine to ID something in photos is what we do. Adding arrows and circles to help guide those that can't 'see' the same thing is business as usual. Murder is a nasty business and we discuss it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487