Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don;t see a white fluffy crown thingy?

OMG this is getting hilarious.

Im going to walk away now and get a coffee (or many that JBeam ! ROFL

Sigh maybe NOT a fluffy crown thing but I have ISWEAR seen a pic of Caylee
I think in a blue dress with this white thing around her head
My daughter wears them all the time like a Fairy halo thingy

Find the photos of Caylee that you scroll up and down as opposed to left and right and I will find the pic

:) bblater *advertiser censored*

ok maybe im crazy but look at photo 4. at the top of the book on the right looks like a photo of a man. I saved it the enlarged and turned to a 90% angle. it looks like a phot of a man in a suit.

149oapf.jpg

That's what I saw too shelbar,an older picture though,like from the 1940's or so. That's what I think I'm seeing,and hoping I'm not having a "shooter behind the grassy knoll" moment.

This thread is an interesting read-- and not what I was expecting.
I'm now pretty convinced that I need glasses. You guys are so good at picking out hidden details and things I can barely see!
When looking at the crime scene images, I was reminded of an image that Casey uploaded onto her photobucket account in mid-June and then continued to access and edit throughout the 31 days.
The foliage/trees and alcove-effect they seem to form
darkscene.jpg

really reminds me of this photo she kept revisiting:
lovenightscene.jpg

Do you guys see similarities?

Yep I sure do. I dont know if its the same location but i think it was a reminder of where she put Caylee.

Dont even like the think of the implications of her revisiting the dumping ground over and over and over on her computer..,

Sorry not ignoring you

YES i do see similarities

But i don't know ?

How do you know she kept revisiting it

Haha thanks for replying-- my eyes are bad and my mind is boring, so I'm missing out in this thread. :)
I downloaded the cd containing Casey's photobucket forensics-- Muzikman uploaded it for us when it first came out-- it showed the dates of access and all her images.
I actually tried to create a timeline containing the "state of mind"(IMO) images centering around the "LOVE" image because, when I saw it, I wondered if she had put the body in a similar looking place. I'll see if I can find it and put it in an applicable thread. Her images/viewing patterns were quite interesting, IMO.:)

I don't see a bulldog, but just above the edge of the book is a photo that looks like Caylee. Turn your head to the left side and look to see her standing. Looks like her to me. Just my opinion..... Does anyone else see it? I don't know how to put the photo on here and draw the circle!! Sorry...

Gee, for a minute I thought people were going a bit nutty saying they saw faces, but now I see what ya'll are talking about.
I have used someone elses pic with the red circle marking the area.
I have added to it in black.
Where the tip of the arrow is looks to me like a glass bottle, the lid being right at the tip of the arrow.
The dots outline the photo, or what I think definately looks like one.
so now i get what you mean, and apolgise for thinking you guys were going crazy, lol.
Guypic.jpg

ETA_ it looks just like that pic of caylee standing on the lounge to me. I'll see if i can find the one i mean.

YES YES the dots outline the photo of a OLD TIME Photo of a MAN
ID say it was Cayless GREAT GRAND DAD when he was younger

Dont see the bottle I think that the photo is just wet or glossy with damp/elements etc

Yep I sure do. I dont know if its the same location but i think it was a reminder of where she put Caylee.

Dont even like the think of the implications of her revisiting the dumping ground over and over and over on her computer..,

That was a picture she kept redoing. It most likely reminded her of the area she left her.

Ok............DO NOT get mad at me...........BUT I zoomed. I see NO picture!!! I see a bunch of enlarged pixels and its not helping me. How do we see a "picture" and HOW can we see whom/gender/what said person is doing in said picture??? HOW???? I get the book. That I see!!! But this??? No way. This is the whole kitten in the clouds....IMO.

ROFLMAO! This is the only was I could see it at first. HTH But I am afraid it is the kitten in the cloud because I can now see the child in the diaper , and can possibly see the child with a baseball bat. lol But at least it is the same child I am seeing.

http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/narcissist71/?action=view&current=Guypic.jpg

Ok............DO NOT get mad at me...........BUT I zoomed. I see NO picture!!! I see a bunch of enlarged pixels and its not helping me. How do we see a "picture" and HOW can we see whom/gender/what said person is doing in said picture??? HOW???? I get the book. That I see!!! But this??? No way. This is the whole kitten in the clouds....IMO.

Guypic.jpg

This is the best pic yet I think don't know if this will work though

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/narcissist71/Guypic.jpg

You said something about a picture of a crown and I had that picture with a crown. I didn't know if that was what you were looking for or not.

Oh um but the picture you showed me was a MASSIVE picture of a BRIDGE !! and water ?

OMG now I look and its Caylee with a crown

No that isnt it !!

are you playing mind games with me heh heh ;)

I am def going to get a coffe now !

I don;t see a white fluffy crown thingy?

OMG this is getting hilarious.

JBean, go back to my post on the previous page where I turned this picture, it looks like a child in a santa hat..
JMHO POST 414

I know-- it creeps me out and I feel like that's what she might have been doing psychologically.
I don't think the image is one she actually took or one of the actual crimescene. I just think she found something that resembled the area and depicted the scene in a sort of dreamy glorified way. Almost all of the interesting artsy images Casey uploaded to her photobucket turned out to be images she'd found elsewhere. The only good pictures appeared to have taken were of Caylee.

I don't think the book would be found so close to the remains if there was such heavy water in that area, nor that it would be intact and in relatively identifiable shape after 4 months of such immersion and/or floating.

I don't know but it looks like a pic of a baby standing up on a couch to me. anyone else?

I see in this picture, depending on how I focus my eyes:
The 'picture' by the book contains either
A man in a vintage suit
A baby propped up on the arm of a couch
A baby going down a small plastic slide
Half the face of an older male (to the left) holding a baby

I can also see at least 3 possible skulls, at least 3 possible faces, and while I see what looks like a bag, I am not so sure it isn't just a trick of the light.

I definitely see what looks like a child's book with a yellow background and some kind of furry character on the left hand page, and I noticed it before I got to the posts about the Orlando Sentinel, so I wasn't under the power of suggestion.
Several years back, when I would go to bed and turn out the lights, I would see a man in my room. Even though I knew exactly what stuff was making this image, I could not see the actual stuff when my light was off, it looked just exactly like a man. I ended up rearranging a few things, because it was unsettling. Just saying, sometimes our eyes can play tricks on us.
Lanie

Im going to walk away now and get a coffee (or many that JBeam ! ROFL

Sigh maybe NOT a fluffy crown thing but I have ISWEAR seen a pic of Caylee
I think in a blue dress with this white thing around her head
My daughter wears them all the time like a Fairy halo thingy

Find the photos of Caylee that you scroll up and down as opposed to left and right and I will find the pic

:) bblater *advertiser censored*
thanks Jane. NO white halo thing for me, but that super imposed skull made me pop out of my chair LOL.

I see a picture that takes up the whole book..close up of caylee's face with a pensive look and her hand on her chin. 3 d so her nose comes out of the book. She has full bangs and I see it clear as day. the picture is in the "portrait" format of the book, so it would be laying sideways to us looking at it.
The mind, she is a funny thing. I know that mine is clearly leaves on the book or whatever it is, it is just amazing that it looks just like her to me.

I watched my mother die in a very bad car accident when I was seven. She died in me and my sister's arms... she was very injured as so were we....
the live pictures of Caylee are far more upsetting. Especially when she sings "You are my sunshine" My mom used to sing that to me.

If the skull was a DEFINITE picture or we could see the remains as the forensics team has seen them then this would be a much more viable conversation regarding the skull and still not disturbing to me.. I have already seen the most important person in my life die.

I am very sorry for your loss- many of us have loved ones who passed away so many can understand your pain. However, that loss does not give you the right to tell people they are making things up simply because you do not see what they do.

I'll make a new crime scene photo thread so everyone doens't get mad at us for hijacking this one.

I've been looking at this Pic for 20 minutes

I just can't see it - i'm not saying that it's not there but I don't see it

I think people are looking for a white skull like you see in Anatomy class or on TV. That is not the way they look after being out in the elements and are older. They are dark brown, almost black.

Try looking for one the color of dirt.

JBean, go back to my post on the previous page where I turned this picture, it looks like a child in a santa hat..
JMHO POST 414
oh jiminy another santa hat? I'm too skeered to go look.
brb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members