Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is an interesting read-- and not what I was expecting.
I'm now pretty convinced that I need glasses. You guys are so good at picking out hidden details and things I can barely see!
When looking at the crime scene images, I was reminded of an image that Casey uploaded onto her photobucket account in mid-June and then continued to access and edit throughout the 31 days.
The foliage/trees and alcove-effect they seem to form
darkscene.jpg

really reminds me of this photo she kept revisiting:
lovenightscene.jpg

Do you guys see similarities?

Sorry not ignoring you

YES i do see similarities

But i don't know ?

How do you know she kept revisiting it

Ok I have arrowed the pics I see

The white arrow is a man

The red Arrow is Caylee with a white fluffy ? crown thingy

CMA-1.jpg

Ok, I don't know how to draw on top of the pics, but look at your red arrow, it goes through what I think may be a pic of casey. The pic above that you say looks like a man is what we think may be a baby.

As I pointed out a few pages ago JBeam and to the other poster just now that is what I said

It IS a photo of Caylee and I have seen this photo before

It is on the BOTTOM right hand corner of the book

But the old time Photo of a man is at the TOP of the book like its coming out of the book

The pic of Caylee is ON top of the book

We need to find the photos of Caylee that are online - I just know I have seen that crown pic of her somewhere

Help! I don't see this at all!

I see the photo which to me looks like a person. Man? Maybe.

I see the book.

I don't see ANOTHER photo.

As I pointed out a few pages ago JBeam and to the other poster just now that is what I said

It IS a photo of Caylee and I have seen this photo before

It is on the BOTTOM right hand corner of the book

But the old time Photo of a man is at the TOP of the book like its coming out of the book

The pic of Caylee is ON top of the book

We need to find the photos of Caylee that are online - I just know I have seen that crown pic of her somewhere
I am ready for some JBeam now :)
I have no idea what you mean jane. It's not you, it's me ,I cannot follow what you just said LOL.

I see what looks like "a" skull, but it doesnt look like the features of Caylee so I dont believe its her skull. Also LE said they would NOT post pics of her skull and I believe them.
I DO however think the book looks exactly like Caylees book from that video.
As far as orbs, I have seen them on pics I have taken and was told they are light reflections, but it does look bizaare.

Ok............DO NOT get mad at me...........BUT I zoomed. I see NO picture!!! I see a bunch of enlarged pixels and its not helping me. How do we see a "picture" and HOW can we see whom/gender/what said person is doing in said picture??? HOW???? I get the book. That I see!!! But this??? No way. This is the whole kitten in the clouds....IMO.

Okay so I have put arrows now lol

Maybe I am bonkers

Okay so arrow on left is what I thought could be duct tape partially off

Arrow on right is what I reckon is a eye socket

CMA2.jpg

And look what it says in the FOX pics for this photo

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/121808childsbonesfoundpicsfromocso/1/lg/195831.htm

Photos relaased December 18, 2008 by the Orange County Sheriff's Office of child's bones found near Anthony home on December 11, 2008

Although they cant spell released !

I've been looking at this Pic for 20 minutes

I just can't see it - i'm not saying that it's not there but I don't see it

The white arrow is a man

CMA-1.jpg
I don;t see a white fluffy crown thingy?

OMG this is getting hilarious.

I am ready for some JBeam now :)
I have no idea what you mean jane. It's not you, it's me ,I cannot follow what you just said LOL.

PMSL my bad (now that is an aMerican saying right ?) lol SORRY JBean

heh heh But I will join you in that JBEAM although its 3pm in the arvo here !

Sigh I havent left this thread ! My head is going cuckoo !

Can someone put a picture of precious caylee's *alive* little face next to the image wer'e discussing of a possible skull?

If I knew how, I would do it ... tia!

FWIW I *TOTALLY* see Caylee in this image, a very graphic image of what became of her ... eyes gone ... a partially skelontonized Caylee.

I'm in complete shock right now!!!

I'll be in shock if somebody does this

Wow it took me forever to get through this thread! Ok that is the skull--I have photoshop (and if you use the magic wand it circles the entire "skull area".) To the naysayers: yes OSCO said they would never release pix of the skull & they really haven't. You can't see it just looking at the regular picture. Do you really think they thought anyone would plug it into photo software, blow it up, lighten it, etc. to see what was there in the details? I think not. I think they were referring to releasing actual pix of the skull. And by the news accounts I read, the meter man did not pick up the bag--he poked it with a stick.--so it's entirely possible the skull did not fall downwards. And that most certainly is the book. Perhaps it was plastic coated, had clothes wrapped around it or was deep in the bag and wasn't much affected by water.

The picture on the side does look like a child to me, with a diaper on, no other clothes, possibly holding something like a guitar. Looks like maybe a santa hat?
Looks to me like the picture has the wet spots on it as well.

The white arrow is a man

CMA-1.jpg

Lol, okay I see your man. Are there others in the pic that way as well? Cause looking that way, I see someone else in the left hand corner. I thought that what Sommer was seeing as a little girl with a white ponytail or bow. Can't see Caylee yet. Will you look at the man picture the other way, in portrait instead of landscape, and tell me what you see? Do you see the baby in the chair. I've gotta quit, lol. This is like those pictures you have to stare at to see another picture.

Gee, for a minute I thought people were going a bit nutty saying they saw faces, but now I see what ya'll are talking about.
I have used someone elses pic with the red circle marking the area.
I have added to it in black.
Where the tip of the arrow is looks to me like a glass bottle, the lid being right at the tip of the arrow.
The dots outline the photo, or what I think definately looks like one.
so now i get what you mean, and apolgise for thinking you guys were going crazy, lol.
Guypic.jpg

ETA_ it looks just like that pic of caylee standing on the lounge to me. I'll see if i can find the one i mean.

OKay I'm sorry if this comparison upsets any of you... not my intention.

Anastacia - I put a photo of a childs skull to the left of what you have observed to make what you are seeing more clear to everyone.

i3fklg.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads