DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
step away from the keyboard.
:woohoo:
(Ive always wanted to use that smiley)
I thinka few of us need a time out. This case is going to blow sky high in the days to come.

Don't laugh, but I see all these animals and people keep saying it was where family pets were buried. That just knda freaks me out. :blushing:

not at all, I definetly see alot of strange things :chicken:

If you stare at the 'book" long enough it is a sideways picture of caylee and I am not kidding. It is creeping me out.

I don't see any men in chairs or children or anything else. This is like that cloud game where everyone sees something different.
if anyone else see the sideways Caylee let me know. it is creepy.

Sorry 'bout that! I can't seem to get it smaller but will keep trying ~ There, I think I got it :)
The reality of all this really bites. If that is the same book, I'm thinking something went down on the 15th or early 16th...earlier than when George stated. The book, the bathing suit with the little dress over it, I think Casey took off after that fight on the 15th. JMHO for now.

The only reason I feel its more of a child (Caylee specificly) more than a man is because to me it looks like her hair is in a ponytail with a white fluffy crown or hairbow of some sort

No no no THAT IS WHAT I See tooo !! Yes yes But in the bottom right hand corner of the photo

That is what I said a few pages back

But originally when I posted the photo of the photo ! I am talking about the photo at the TOP of the book turn you lead rather LEAN your head towards your LEFT shoulder and it looks like a man

The only reason I feel its more of a child (Caylee specificly) more than a man is because to me it looks like her hair is in a ponytail with a white fluffy crown or hairbow of some sort

Oh Sommer, I think I see what you are seeing. And it not the same as what I am seeing, but I do see it. lol :crazy: I think you are looking vertically and I am looking horizontally.

It's funny, I keep going back to this pic, and if you look at the bottem right, I swear that you can also see a pic of Casey in it too, look for her hair and her nose is prominent. Do I need to go to bed or what?

If you stare at the 'book" long enough it is a sideways picture of caylee and I am not kidding. It is creeping me out.

I don't see any men in chairs or children or anything else. This is like that cloud game where everyone sees something different.

are you saying the book is actually a pic of caylee or you're seeing the sideways pic beside the book, cause i see the sideways pic beside the book, LOL

i need to get a closer look, and a few tylenol!

As I pointed out a few pages ago JBeam and to the other poster just now that is what I said

It IS a photo of Caylee and I have seen this photo before

It is on the BOTTOM right hand corner of the book

But the old time Photo of a man is at the TOP of the book like its coming out of the book

The pic of Caylee is ON top of the book

We need to find the photos of Caylee that are online - I just know I have seen that crown pic of her somewhere

Wait, I meant you are looking horizontal and I am looking vertical. I think...good grief.

This is the photo that the person was referring to

http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/narcissist71/?action=view&current=Guypic.jpg

I cant actually see it myself ? but they reckon its a guy ? maybe her great gradfather and her ?

In regards to the comments about why are we all looking and trying to find skulls or not, well this is the crime scene thread for one thing but for another , maybe it makes us feel like we are doing something..What if ONE of the things said here or in any other thread triggers something for someone ? be it a witness who might be reading, be it a LE, or whoever

I do not see this any more morbid than posting up autopsy photos of other people, sure they are not children but they ARE someones child.

Its all morbid. Death is Morbid. some people do not look at anything to do with death and wouldnt even come on this site. Some people do hence why they are on this site. This site IS ABOUT Dead people (and missing)
Now take for example my husband he wouldn't be caught dead here (pardon the pun!) but yet me who is TERRIFIED of dying is sitting here looking at photos of dead bodies daily..Why? there has to be a reason? Maybe its just that we are fascinated with what happens to us after death..Its trying to find some kind of comfort that when we die its going to be ok.....

I dont know

I don't have the answers

I wish i did

But i resent someone saying what ulterior motives do we have for looking for a skull in a photo :(

Many people have such a morbid fear of death they find all these things frightening. The mind can only see and accept things to which it can relate. A person who has never seen a dead body might not even recognize one in the rough like that because they have no reference in their mind to it.

The mind is a funny thing and if something is too shocking or morbid, the mind will block it out of it's consciousness. That does not mean it is not there, just that particular person will not be able to see it.

People who have never experienced death of a close loved one, would likely have a hard time understanding that a dead body is just that - a dead body. It is NOT the person, it is the shell the person used to live in.

I teach a Forensic Science class for exceptional students at a community college here which is tied in with the Search/Rescue dogs and the cadaver dogs. I have students from 6th grade up to college level who take this class. It has been my experience that the brighter the student, the more accepting of death and the science of death. They LOVE to grid off a map and do a search. They love to look at bones and determine what was the cause of death. They love to find the time line of death using blow fly stages.

I don't know where I am going with all of this, but I do know that the eyes see only what the mind can accept.

Dog and Man (dog is lower left, man is upper right):

195831doglee.jpg

See, to me, it looks like the duct tape is over most of the face, wrapped around the head...Starting, actually, a bit above the upper mouth, covering all the head, including eyes...I see the mouth sort of out of the duct tape..slippage, maybe?

Ok I have arrowed the pics I see

The white arrow is a man

The red Arrow is Caylee with a white fluffy ? crown thingy

CMA-1.jpg

As I pointed out a few pages ago JBeam and to the other poster just now that is what I said

It IS a photo of Caylee and I have seen this photo before

It is on the BOTTOM right hand corner of the book

But the old time Photo of a man is at the TOP of the book like its coming out of the book

The pic of Caylee is ON top of the book

We need to find the photos of Caylee that are online - I just know I have seen that crown pic of her somewhere

Is this it?

l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg

are you saying the book is actually a pic of caylee or you're seeing the sideways pic beside the book, cause i see the sideways pic beside the book, LOL

i need to get a closer look, and a few tylenol!
NO I don;t see the picture of the man or the baby or the chair or the skull. Everytime someone circles something they see I just see leaves and brush. I did see an english bulldog though.
But if you look at the book, the leaves on it come together like caylee's face.
Almost 3D which is really creepy!
if you are looking at the book as though it is laying open in front of you, in "landscape" format, then look at the book in "portrait" format and I see her image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnmeep