Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me see if this works, if not I will delete this post and try again.

I really wish I had photoshop, because when I looked at the book in this pic, the dog face changed for me, I looked a little more to the right. It was like the pics where you see a lady and an old woman:waitasec:

sorry Cocoa...I wasn't necessarily referring to the actions of you or any one person, just addressing several comments made.
Of interest to me about the skull was the area that looked like hair (enough hair to be able to take some decent test specimens).
But try as I might, I cannot say that I feel it is definitely a skull in the picture...it is requiring too much concentration and staring to the point of making me feel that things are appearing just because I feel I should see them! Now the book is another story (pardon the pun!) it definitely resembles her book but it would have to be opened up to a page in order for it to be the book. Unless an animal dug it out of the bag, I can't understand how it could have landed opened up unless she perhaps returned to the car and grabbed additional things of Caylee's and threw them into the same vicinity. I wonder if the book would have floated if submerged under water? I also wonder why the bag (if tied shut and somewhat air tight) wouldn't have floated up also (unless it was weighted down by something?) Just tossing random thoughts out to see if anyone else might have considered this possibility?

hey, they did say somewhere that this area was used as a pet cemetery by neighborhood kids and that kc buried a hamster there!

That is true, but but the meter man was there before LE. And according to media the meter man picked the bag up and the skull fell out. So it wouldn't have been covered.

I've also heard he kicked it, and poked it...who knows.

See....I have Vista. LOL No such thing.

I too have Vista and on the bottom right on the IE screen (right above your clock and stuff on the tool bar) is a zoom tool. It normally says 100%, if you click on the little arrow next to that you can enlarge it to any size you want.

I know these pictures can make your mind see all sorts of things

Don't laugh, but I see all these animals and people keep saying it was where family pets were buried. That just knda freaks me out. :blushing:

Okay, I figured out how to draw on the picture! WOO! I put an arrow pointing to the top of the 'child's' head. I really am starting to feel like I'm losing my mind. I hope this helps some people visualize what I "see" ;)

sorry I can't figure out how to imbed a picture

so here is a link to the photobucket thingie, forgive me I'm such a newb.

http://s541.photobucket.com/albums/gg387/PoorCollegeNinja/?action=view&current=caylee.jpg

No your not, I see a baby standing up in a diaper holding something up like a small bat or something, and you do have the head in the same place as me, lol. Someone (sorry whomever it was) agreed they saw a baby standing in a chair.

Okay, I figured out how to draw on the picture! WOO! I put an arrow pointing to the top of the 'child's' head. I really am starting to feel like I'm losing my mind. I hope this helps some people visualize what I "see" ;)

http://s541.photobucket.com/albums/gg387/PoorCollegeNinja/?action=view&current=caylee.jpg

that is the MAN I don't see A childs head
I see a man in a suit standing up
Like a olden day pic

This shows how heavy the brush was.

196434.jpg

I am way behind, but heh, looky there. There's that infamous palmetto. It sticks out like a sore thumb.
I've been what a palmetto in what I imagined to be an overgrown knarley field was even doing there, and right over the bagged remains of Caylee. Now that I see this, it makes even less sense that it's there.

WTH.

I am never going to Orlando.

I bet they did not intend for this one to be in those photos.........That is a bag and the most amazing thing to me are the orbs leading to it.

I thought the same thing about the orbs....

I don't know what the reflection would be off of there. Trees don't reflect. It looked to me they were leading directly to that bag.

Trees don't reflect but Dew drops do.

I'm an avid Bird Watcher & I have 100's of Photos of tree's in the woods & Dew Drop Reflection is pretty common

Yes! That's it! Whew, that's what I'm seeing too, except I thought the baby was kneeling in a chair, like a professional photo. Thank you so much! My eyes are crossing.

This thread is an interesting read-- and not what I was expecting.
I'm now pretty convinced that I need glasses. You guys are so good at picking out hidden details and things I can barely see!
When looking at the crime scene images, I was reminded of an image that Casey uploaded onto her photobucket account in mid-June and then continued to access and edit throughout the 31 days.
The foliage/trees and alcove-effect they seem to form
darkscene.jpg

really reminds me of this photo she kept revisiting:
lovenightscene.jpg

Do you guys see similarities?

that is the MAN I don't see A childs head
I see a man in a suit standing up
Like a olden day pic

The only reason I feel its more of a child (Caylee specificly) more than a man is because to me it looks like her hair is in a ponytail with a white fluffy crown or hairbow of some sort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnmeep