Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In comparing the pictures from the Sentinel link to each other, it looks as if the book was laying in front of a small tree that bends to the right a little. In another picture It shows what appears to be the same tree about 8-10 feet off of the road, approximately 10 feet to the right of the blue tent. This leads me to opine that the book may have been tossed from the car as an afterthought after Caylee had been placed in the area under the blue tent. The distance indicates the book was a toss, not a drop. (To me)

I hate to think that after all else, the only thought Casey had was "Don't need this anymore" and tossed the book on her way out. Grrrr

I also wanted to *try* to explain how I am looking at the "picture"

I see it as a horizonal picture, not a vertical one that would be a "whole body shot" of someone. So if I look at it as a horizonal picture, on the left hand side is where I see the small child, it looks like from there the elbows are bent at a table? with possibly a couch in the background?

No, not necessarily. It has to do with the angle of the light entering the lens, how bright that light is, and what foreign debris is on or near the lens. The lens could have been wiped between pictures. You can get lens flare and artifacts in only some pictures taken in close sequence under the same apparent conditions even. I saw a TV show just recently where they duplicated all of these artifacts artificially with water, dust, ect...

I think I saw that program too. I am not really an "orb" kinda gal, but if people want to believe they are orbs, by all means we should let them:blowkiss:

Let me see if this works, if not I will delete this post and try again.
I don't see it, but I did see an English Bulldog in another area. truly I did, it was the perfect likeness of a little bully.

Do you have a little icon above where your clock is that says 100%? If you do, then click on it, or the arrow to make it bigger. If you don't, you need to update IE

See....I have Vista. LOL No such thing.

I know. I get really wound up when people say that and don't remember the context and meaning.

But you and SuziQ are trying to correct it with information about a completely different incident. When people say that Cindy said, "Oh no, not another one," they are referring to one of the 911 calls. While Cindy is on hold, it sounds like she says to herself, "Oh no, not another one." THAT is what people are referring to when they say that. When she said the thing about "can't lose another one," that's a different incident, different day.

If you don't think it sounds like she said "oh no, not another one" in the 911 call, then why not just say that, instead of bringing up the "can't lose another one" incident? They're two completely separate events.

Okay, I looked at the picture and I wonder, those seeing the man and red, are you looking at the picture as if bottom of the pic is alongside the book? I think I saw what you are seeing. I am looking at it as if the side of the pic is touching the book. I don't know how to explain except, I think you are looking at it from side to side and I am looking at it from top to bottom. Like the child's head in the pic I am seeing is on the left hand side and it's feet on the right. Did that make any sense at all?

I know...I wish I knew how to do this also. I am amazed because what I see looks so plainly clear to me, lol. I wonder if we are looking at the pic from the same angle? Here is the link to the pic I am looking at. Will you post the link to the pic of yours, please?

http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/narcissist71/?action=view&current=Guypic.jpg

I do see the older man in the circled area of the link that you posted. The part I was looking at is circled here.

Attachments

• dog 1.JPG
    dog 1.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 189
would casey be stupid enough to leave family photos at the crimescene?
like a nanny is going to do that

doubt it, but the only thing I can think of is, if some of the fluids got on misc things she had in her trunk, maybe she bagged them up with her .

I see it, it looks like his right hand/arm is posed like he is ready to take a smoke off of a cigarette or his hands are clasped in front of him? but the shirt looks red to me IDK maybe I have been looking at these pictures too long tonight.

I don't have the best eyesight that's for sure, but when I look at this photo I see someone holding a baby. You know, when you have a child almost sitting on your arm. I don't know how to explain it but anyone with children knows that position. Your forearm is under the babies butt and held close to your body. I am probably not seeing it right but it looks like that to me.

OKay I'm sorry if this comparison upsets any of you... not my intention.

Anastacia - I put a photo of a childs skull to the left of what you have observed to make what you are seeing more clear to everyone.

i3fklg.jpg

Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members