WA-Teen returning airsoft gun to Renton store fatally shot by off-duty guard.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
can someone explain why we STILL haven't seen an image of what this man even looks like? No perp walk, no mugshot, WTH?

I said it earlier and I'll say it again: for someone who is supposedly a pillar of the community, involved in local activities and civic groups, it's bewildering that he doesn't have a Facebook page, any social media at all, any old news articles mentioning his volunteer work and good deeds, etc.

Be interesting to know who ponied up the money to post bond.
I agree.

I dont think he would be benefitting from right wing activist groups in regards to bail (circumstances of the shooting are just too... well, stupid).

Given that the suspect does not appear to be wealthy, maybe..... Purchased or inherited a home in a desirable historical area before Portland real estate exploded?

his home, if I recall from my sleuthing the early days right after the shooting, is not titled in his name. So he either rents, or . . .

the complete lack of an online presence combined with the weird secrecy around revealing his photo and the odd assortment of people who testified as character witnesses has me low key half wondering if dude was in witness protection program prior to the murder.

his home, if I recall from my sleuthing the early days right after the shooting, is not titled in his name. So he either rents, or . . .

the complete lack of an online presence combined with the weird secrecy around revealing his photo and the odd assortment of people who testified as character witnesses has me low key half wondering if dude was in witness protection program prior to the murder.
That’s a good point. I’ve never seen them try so hard not to show someone’s face once they’re charged.

I agree.

I dont think he would be benefitting from right wing activist groups in regards to bail (circumstances of the shooting are just too... well, stupid).

Given that the suspect does not appear to be wealthy, maybe..... Purchased or inherited a home in a desirable historical area before Portland real estate exploded?
While I have a 180 degree theory that that's exactly who ponied up the cash. The NRA comes to mind.

I forgot the shooting happened the day after he was named to Newcastle City Council Public Safety Ad Hoc Committee.

06/04/2024

An ad hoc committee is a temporary group formed specifically to address particular issues until they are resolved. The Newcastle City Council Public Safety Ad Hoc Committee consists of community members from diverse backgrounds and will work closely with the Newcastle Police Department/ King County Sheriff's Office, judicial partners, local businesses, Homeowner Associations (HOAs), apartment and condo complexes, block watches, and the general public.

The committee will meet once a month to address concerns and identify areas of opportunity to enhance services and make targeted recommendations to the Council that support our overarching goals of community safety.

Date: June 11, 2024

(Newcastle, Washington) – It was with deep regret and sadness that the City of Newcastle learned of the fatal shooting of Hazrat Ali Rohani on June 5, 2024. The outcome of this incident has undoubtedly caused unimaginable loss, harm, and distress to those involved, as well as the larger community.

We extend our heartfelt sympathies to all those affected. The City of Newcastle is dedicated to the core principles of public safety and community well-being.

The City understands that Aaron Brown Myers has been charged in this case. Mr. Myers had been a member of a recently established ad-hoc citizen Public Safety Committee for the City of Newcastle. Mayor Clark has removed Mr. Myers from the Committee, and he will no longer participate in its activities.

As we navigate through this difficult time, we urge all members of our community to prioritize compassion, unity, and healing.

Last edited:
Wow, how horrid. George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin comes to mind. George was on neighborhood watch and had 0 reason to shoot Trayvon. But he wanted to be the big bad hero to the point of killing an innocent child.

And the protection the shooter is receiving (at least, that’s what I interpret from police not posting mug shot, no locals coming forward, etc) is even more concerning. I sincerely hope justice will be enacted. IMO MOO

I forgot the shooting happened the day after he was named to Newcastle City Council Public Safety Ad Hoc Committee.

06/04/2024

An ad hoc committee is a temporary group formed specifically to address particular issues until they are resolved. The Newcastle City Council Public Safety Ad Hoc Committee consists of community members from diverse backgrounds and will work closely with the Newcastle Police Department/ King County Sheriff's Office, judicial partners, local businesses, Homeowner Associations (HOAs), apartment and condo complexes, block watches, and the general public.

The committee will meet once a month to address concerns and identify areas of opportunity to enhance services and make targeted recommendations to the Council that support our overarching goals of community safety.

(Newcastle, Washington) – It was with deep regret and sadness that the City of Newcastle learned of the fatal shooting of Hazrat Ali Rohani on June 5, 2024. The outcome of this incident has undoubtedly caused unimaginable loss, harm, and distress to those involved, as well as the larger community.

We extend our heartfelt sympathies to all those affected. The City of Newcastle is dedicated to the core principles of public safety and community well-being.

The City understands that Aaron Brown Myers has been charged in this case. Mr. Myers had been a member of a recently established ad-hoc citizen Public Safety Committee for the City of Newcastle. Mayor Clark has removed Mr. Myers from the Committee, and he will no longer participate in its activities.

As we navigate through this difficult time, we urge all members of our community to prioritize compassion, unity, and healing.

Wow. So he definitely had that wannabe cop type attitude. IMO

06/04/2024

Exactly! You don't get appointed by the mayor to be on a public safety committee by being a nobody with no social media. This is what I mean by it being so confusing that he was apparently known enough and well regarded enough to be put on this committee by the city and yet, no social media, no photos, no information available about him...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostKitty311
Back