Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at it even closer... it IS the bag

351a691.jpg

right at the tip of the bottom arrow is where I think I can see a skull with duct tape around it's mouth. If you have ie 7 you can zoom the page and see it very clearly.

btw guys the picture with the bag was taken on 12.11 at 11:54am the one before in the zip file that I got from the OC site was taken when the photog was just at the scene, this photo was taken at 11:50 am. Then one more taken at 11:51am All of the photos were shot with the same camera but the aerial photos are a little different, whoever was taking them must not have set the time on the camera because the date is showing 01-01-00

That photo of the bag was taken well before anything was moved by LE
... I was watching it all live and the remains were not moved until later in the day.

Good catch there..............
Thanks.

To me the crime scene does not bother me near as much as KNOWING that family could give a crap less about any of that and that poor little girl really had no one in this world that she could trust in life. Maybe that is why God let her go home so young.

You are probably right Turbo.

Is it me or does this location and it's painfully close proximity to the road suggest that <ahem> 'someone' just pulled over in a hurry and tossed this poor child out?
196641.jpg

I know. It's like she was just thrown out the car window into the woods like litter-bugs do with old McDonalds bags.

btw guys the picture with the bag was taken on 12.11 at 11:54am the one before in the zip file that I got from the OC site was taken when the photog was just at the scene, this photo was taken at 11:50 am. Then one more taken at 11:51am All of the photos were shot with the same camera but the aerial photos are a little different, whoever was taking them must not have set the time on the camera because the date is showing 01-01-00

That photo of the bag was taken well before anything was moved by LE... I was watching it all live and the remains were not moved until later in the day.

That is true, but but the meter man was there before LE. And according to media the meter man picked the bag up and the skull fell out. So it wouldn't have been covered.

They are coated in something which keeps "drools" and liquids from penetrating them. I still have some left over from my 12 year old's early years and they look really good except where he "ate" the corners of them when he was teething. LOL

Lol, mine too, I would bet thought that it is not in perfect condition, I bet that it is warped, etc. we just cannot see that in the picture, but it sure is damning, and well would totally explain why LE immediately believed it was Caylee, and went screaming to the A's house!

right at the tip of the bottom arrow is where I think I can see a skull with duct tape around it's mouth. If you have ie 7 you can zoom the page and see it very clearly.

It looks like it is all the way around the head. You can see the hair if you do a close up.

I couldn't find if this had already been posted, but it looks like the name of the book Caylee is reading is Suppertime for Freida Fuzzypaws by Cyndy Szekeres. It is so weird how names keep crossing.

Im soo soo soo upset I just don't think I can look at this anymore

I Dont WANT To believe that is her skull its just what I really see

And NOW that Book..

Whoever said it looks like she was thrown out.......well that makes sense what if the garbage bag was thrown out and in it were the body and book and ??? and the book pierced through the bag, and the *throwing of the bag* (gulp feeling sick saying this ) made the neck snap the head off. And when the man picked up the bag the skull came out..

What if someone is setting Casey up ? by throwing the bag THERE ?
What if casey got someone to throw the bag there now to make it look like someone was setting her up

Please LE of America solve this case already because I think Im going to have an arrest of my own in my heart :(

Looking at it even closer... it IS the bag

351a691.jpg

look to the left of what someone identified as the skull. then magnify slowly, that looks like the skull with hair and 2 eye sockets plus the other one is to white, i think it would have faded. sorry to be so morbid.

Hope I uploaded this correctly--book she was reading in the nursing home beside the possible book. They do look similar . . .

Attachments

• booktest copy.jpg
    booktest copy.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 174

I was thinking that was the bottom of the bag but now that I look at it closer I can see what you are seeing. Maybe we are all just seeing things, but one thing is sure... this photo WAS taken when that skull was there, and if the MR said it came out of the bag then it should still be there. I know this will eventually all be cleared up as the photos will be released in time. Those Florida laws are so open when it comes to things like this.

I can't stand to keep looking at this photo but I am going to open it up in photoshop again and take a look at it from the angle you say.

Totally sickening that's all I can say, I'm just stunned by all of the revelations today and seeing that precious baby's book laying there like that is just about more than I can take. Everyday it just seems to get worse and worse. I'm with you guys about throwing her away like garbage because that's exactly what it appears to be.

oh my, i thought it was the upper left but after zooming on on what you said, i have to agree, again the eye sockets can be seen. and the duct tape is dirty brown and around the mouth

look to the left of what someone identified as the skull. then magnify slowly, that looks like the skull with hair and 2 eye sockets plus the other one is to white, i think it would have faded. sorry to be so morbid.

let me get this straight, the bag is wedged under roots of a tree? and the skull rolled out of the bag and is now sitting ABOVE the bag? the skull would be below the bag don't you think?

Un freeken believable!!! I just showed my husband the picture of baby Caylee reading her book, and the picture of what appears to be the same book, he got upset and went to bed, he thinks its her book also, KC is a MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one that can't picture the skull? I feel like I'm looking at one of those pictures where you have to hold it up and concentrate hard to see it and someone has to point exactly what it is to see it and then you finally get it.

That sure does look like Caylee's book, but how could it be so clean and in such good shape after being underwater for so long?

I believe as she has had all this time in jail to think the entire thing through, she realized she left some "loose ends." That is why she would tell those things, because she knew they would all lead right back to her.

That is why the remark about the house key, because she knew she had wrapped something around her from that house. What she didn't take into account was there was an alarm on the house and the sheriff's department put up those cameras everywhere.

The book may have been placed there as an afterthought. That would account for the condition it's in. As you said Turbo, there were loose ends to tie up.

OKay I'm sorry if this comparison upsets any of you... not my intention.

Anastacia - I put a photo of a childs skull to the left of what you have observed to make what you are seeing more clear to everyone.

i3fklg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member