Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would she throw Caylee's book away with the body?

I'm not saying that she didn't I'm just wondering if there was a reason.

Throw a pic in the kitchen sink for a few days. See what it look like. A pic is not going to stay intact and placed just so in a place that was up until recently submerged! No way!!

I agree. Even a few minutes in water and a pic isn't salvageable usually. Now the book would be a different story, because it is what they call a sturdy book, made of heavy duty cardboard with a coating to protect it from kid spills. So the book, if that's what it is, may have survived, but a picture I just can't see making it. Even if it was inside the bag.

eponine..will you reduce your picture? it was too big for the margins. thanks.

I can clearly see the skull. One eye-socket, both nasal passage holes, lower part of the face obscured by dirty tape which seems to be wrapt around the circumference of the skull. It is on an angle and the second eye socket is not visable as it is pushed into the bush.

People, please do not be offended by the detailed discussion of the condition of the body. It is going to get alot worse here on in. This is not the first case i have followed and yes, at first I was shocked at the details that are discussed. But that is all part and parcel of it. There will be much worse to follow. When the autopsy results are released at trial it is going to get VERY involved. Please, if you dont have to stomach for it - try to stay from those threads. We will talk about many vile and gross aspects of decompostion, position of the body, photo's etc. It is part of the case, therefore it will be discussed. The picture has been released (by mistake IMHO) and now we are going to pick it apart peice by peice. Just as LE will. We are not trying to disrespect the wee girl, we are trying to put together exactly what happened, when and why. JMHO.

Throw a pic in the kitchen sink for a few days. See what it look like. A pic is not going to stay intact and placed just so in a place that was up until recently submerged! No way!!

I totally agree with you, but it looks like a pic of KC with a leaf covering her chin.

And I think the skull looks like a babydoll head, but if there was one left with the body, KC would have been talking about it, like she was talking about the book.

I can see the man or what it looks to be a man in a photo but I would imagine there are lots of stuff around this area after the rains etc...just debris from everywhere, IMO

With all due respect, yes this is the crime scene photo thread, but I would have never expected to see pictures of a decomposing body (if there is one in the images). I expected to see what most of the shots were: just the area she was found in... not her. Correct me if I am wrong, but I do think WS does strive to take into account the feelings of the families of murder victims, so sensitive material, like say pics of the victim's decomposing remains, would not be acceptable to post. I know I would be horrified if I lost a family member this way and I came here to find help, to end up finding a thread where people are analyzing an image, saying it is my family member's decomposing remains.

As I said before: those "orbs" are doubled up, which means they are more than likely raindrops on the lens. Raindrops cause the double effect you see, because of how the light interacts with the raindrops as it enters the lens. I can easily recreate this with my own camera by putting drops of water on the lens and then firing off the flash as I shoot what is in front of me.

Well for goodness sake don't go into the Scientology thread and read about Lisa Mchpherson and look at her photos !
There are photos ALL OVER the web with and without families blessings.
Many people just want to get to the truth
Id rather people see my dead decomposing body *sigh I want to cry saying that* and find the murderer than not.

Death as I said before IS Morbid. And no its not pretty.

I can clearly see the skull. One eye-socket, both nasal passage holes, lower part of the face obscured by dirty tape which seems to be wrapt around the circumfrence of the skull. It is on an angle and the second eye socket is not visable as it is pushed into the bush.

People, please do not be offended by the detailed discussion of the condition of the body. It is going to get alot worse here on in. This is not the first case i have followed and yes, at first I was shocked at the details that are discussed. But that is all part and parcel of it. There will be much worse to follow. When the autopsy results are released at trial it is going to get very involved. Please, if you dont have to stomach for it - try to stay from those threads. We will talk about many vile and gross aspects of decompostion, position of the body, photo's etc. It is part of the case, therefore it will be discussed. The picture has been released (by mistake IMHO) and now we are going to pick it apart peice by peice. Just as LE will. We are not trying to disrespect the wee girl, we are trying to put together exactly what happened, when and why. JMHO.

well said :clap:

OK here is the same "bag" after the area is cleared now whht the tent over it. Now I'm back to thinking it's not the bag.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/121808childsbonesfoundpicsfromocso/1/lg/196482.htm

Before it was cleared

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/121808childsbonesfoundpicsfromocso/1/lg/195831.htm

And all the pictures are labled "childs bones found" (see link) I think that's just the title of the news story and not a specific caption to the picture.

Looks like a large piece of bark or log to me.

I can't see it either, after magnifying a few times. But then again, I think I don't really want to be able to see it. I am sickened by the book. Caylee loved that book. I hope Cindy and George don't see these photos.

I didn't want to see it either, trust me. I was making fun of the people who could see it LOL! That and the talk about orbs and little faces and ghosts or what-not in the pictures, I just do not believe in any of that stuff (no offense to those that do).. so when I looked at the picture trying to see a skull, I went about it like "Yeah, right!"! I was not going about it very seriously so when I saw it it literally made me gasp and have to eat crow right in front of my husband LOL.

I agree. Even a few minutes in water and a pic isn't salvageable usually. Now the book would be a different story, because it is what they call a sturdy book, made of heavy duty cardboard with a coating to protect it from kid spills. So the book, if that's what it is, may have survived, but a picture I just can't see making it. Even if it was inside the bag.

I was thinking maybe it was inside the book?

Casey mentions Caylee's book and shoes when she talks to the detectives while at Universal. She says that Caylee talked to her about her shoes and book while on that phone call that didn't happen. It was like she recalled the video taken at the nursing home, or perhaps there are Caylee's shoes at the dump site also.

Media, they love things like that. Then there are always agencies over an agency. Remember this is law enforcement, OSCO is a sheriff's department. Not very high up the totem pole.
And it might be a bit insulting, but we are talking about an agency that has released way too much info into the mainstream, they have let way too many leaks go "unplugged" and they have endangered the safety and security of private citizens with some of the papers that they have chosen to release. Sunshine Law or not, they have the right alter paperwork and they chose not to, so as far as I am concerned, YES, LE has messed up big time since day 31.

JMHO, I just do not think the "skull vision" is enough "evidence" to bust OSCO. Yes, this case is unique that they have released more evidence and documentation probably in the history of the US. However, if you want to sleuth busting the OSCO then have at it. Just saying.. if that really is the skull as a sleuther... where do you go next with that line of thought?

Now back to the other crime scene photos....

This is the photo that the person was referring to

http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u133/narcissist71/?action=view&current=Guypic.jpg

I cant actually see it myself ? but they reckon its a guy ? maybe her great gradfather and her ?

In regards to the comments about why are we all looking and trying to find skulls or not, well this is the crime scene thread for one thing but for another , maybe it makes us feel like we are doing something..What if ONE of the things said here or in any other thread triggers something for someone ? be it a witness who might be reading, be it a LE, or whoever

I do not see this any more morbid than posting up autopsy photos of other people, sure they are not children but they ARE someones child.

Its all morbid. Death is Morbid. some people do not look at anything to do with death and wouldnt even come on this site. Some people do hence why they are on this site. This site IS ABOUT Dead people (and missing)
Now take for example my husband he wouldn't be caught dead here (pardon the pun!) but yet me who is TERRIFIED of dying is sitting here looking at photos of dead bodies daily..Why? there has to be a reason? Maybe its just that we are fascinated with what happens to us after death..Its trying to find some kind of comfort that when we die its going to be ok.....

I dont know

I don't have the answers

I wish i did

But i resent someone saying what ulterior motives do we have for looking for a skull in a photo :(

I don't know but it looks like a pic of a baby standing up on a couch to me. anyone else?

IMO the book appears to be open, as it appears wide. The book doesn't look like a wide book in the nursing home photo, looking at each page. JMO.
I see what you mean. I was looking at it as a closed book, because the article said it looked like a hard cover book. But if I imagine it is open it certainly matches the pages.

44081449.jpg

What about the photo that they said was laying near the book? Did anyone else see that?

I can tell the area was under water because in Mississippi when it rains alot, those palmettos dont die but the bottom leaves do. If you look at the pictures, you will see that the bottom stalks on the plants are dead. that is from too much water. I have a problem spot even in my yard and it happens to my palms when we have a downpour. Also, the color of the ground and lack of foilage on the ground to me shows that it was under water. As cold as it is here, even colder at times than FL, we still see some green on the ground when everything else is dying. The only time it is bare like in the photo is when there has been standing water. That bag was there for quite some time judging from the photo with the bag in it. There seemed to me to be way too much overgrowth for that to have been just put there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop