Crime scene staging?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Eagle1 said:
Evidently the purpose of the staging was to point to various Ramsey family members and away from any intruder, judging by the JAR suitcase, the dictionary opened to the word incest, and I forget the rest of the list of evidences. The pineapple, PR and Burke could easily have been tricked into handling and leaving their prints. Maybe the bowl had been put into the sink or the dishwasher and the perp, wearing gloves, may have retreived it when they were no longer looking. Everything can be looked at two ways, it seems, depending on how our minds are already made up.

If the foreign DNA was planted, and someone said it wasn't fresh, that was very obviously also to point away from the real perp.

The expression "foreign faction" wasn't from any movie, correct? As some poster already pointed out, the note said REPRESENTATIVES of a foreign faction, not that they were one. (Osama? Just lightning up a bit.) Would there have been some faction in the Philippines which JR had resisted when he was stationed there, or in some other country where he'd been? I hear there's still a lot of unrest of some kind in the Philippines. I'm not at all sure I remember correctly that it may have been Muslim. Maybe not.

Was it in the Philippines, at a U.S. military base, where the other mother drowned 5 children in a bathtub? Then hanged herself some months later, or maybe someone else hanged her for all we know. I'm not sure that's where that was, or the peoples' name. Weird that it was the same number of children and the same m.o., supposed to be postpartum depression, and American military.
The only true statement in this entire post is about a "mind already being made up". ;)

The statement from the RN is "We are a group of individuals that represent
a small foreign faction." How does that imply they are not part of it? If I represented IBM, it would be because I worked for IBM or had a "vested" interest (monetary) in IBM.

Brefie said:
Again - how do you account for Patsy jacket fibers being in the rope around JBR's neck?
Answering questions around here is like answering the question "How long have you been stupid?" By answering, you're accepting someone else's premise. Someone who hopefully didn't cross-contaiminate or misinterpret evidence.

Assuming PR jacket fibers were in the rope, obviously any R fibers are going to be extremely prevalent in their own home, so R fibers are not criminal in themselves regardless of where they are found. JBR's hair was also in the rope. Maybe JBR had her mom's jacket fibers in her hair.

An intruder, in this case, would have had unmonitored access to the R's from midday to almost morning. Not knowing what the perp's ideas were, its hard to say what items in the house he used for what purpose. Maybe he wore PR"s jacket, who knows?

Holdontoyourhat said:
An intruder, in this case, would have had unmonitored access to the R's from midday to almost morning.
I wasn't aware the Ramseys left their house unlocked all Christmas Day as well as their afterthought of how they left it unlocked Christmas night. Considering the Ramseys were home until late afternoon, are you suggesting the "intruder" was in the home Christmas day WITH the Ramseys?

Not only were the fibers found imbedded in the rope, they were found on the backside of the tape that had been placed over JonBenet's mouth (suspiciously not displaying signs of having been present while she was alive). Now how are the fibers on the tape and in with the rope if an intruder did it? Next you'll tell us the "intruder" slipped on Patsy's jacket to commit the crime.

Holdontoyourhat said:
Answering questions around here is like answering the question "How long have you been stupid?" By answering, you're accepting someone else's premise. Someone who hopefully didn't cross-contaiminate or misinterpret evidence.

Assuming PR jacket fibers were in the rope, obviously any R fibers are going to be extremely prevalent in their own home, so R fibers are not criminal in themselves regardless of where they are found. JBR's hair was also in the rope. Maybe JBR had her mom's jacket fibers in her hair.

An intruder, in this case, would have had unmonitored access to the R's from midday to almost morning. Not knowing what the perp's ideas were, its hard to say what items in the house he used for what purpose. Maybe he wore PR"s jacket, who knows?

I disagree that you are accepting someone else's premise by answering a question. I will say that when a poster makes it clear that they truly believe a Ramsey is not responsible then refuses to answer questions directed at them pertaining to evidence that does not support their theory, it makes for a truly awful discussion board - because there is no discussion. And that goes for RDI's too.

That said - thanks for answering.

I thought the Ramseys left for the White's MUCH later than midday. And wasn't Patsy wearing the jacket that day? And if the perp was wearing Patsy's jacket why wasn't his DNA / fibers found in it? Patsy never noticed her jacket had been worn?

I have to say, it sounds a bit far fetched.

Nuisanceposter said:
Not only were the fibers found imbedded in the rope, they were found on the backside of the tape that had been placed over JonBenet's mouth (suspiciously not displaying signs of having been present while she was alive). Now how are the fibers on the tape and in with the rope if an intruder did it? Next you'll tell us the "intruder" slipped on Patsy's jacket to commit the crime.

It WAS suggested!

Originally Posted by Holdontoyourhat

For the love of God...as if there was an intruder who just happened to slip on Patsy's jacket to molest and accidentally kill JonBenet. My money's on Patsy did it, while wearing the same outfit she'd been out in all night, the same one she was wearing on the morning of the 26th.

Nuisanceposter said:
For the love of God...as if there was an intruder who just happened to slip on Patsy's jacket to molest and accidentally kill JonBenet. My money's on Patsy did it, while wearing the same outfit she'd been out in all night, the same one she was wearing on the morning of the 26th.

I believe a Ramsey did it - but I lean towards Burke.

NP - let me ask you this - where do you think the paper and rope disappeared to? Does your theiry allow for a 5th person having removed some evidence? I think mine does........

Holdontoyourhat said:
This intruder would not be just 'some' intruder. Remember, this intruder would have stalked the R's, gained access to the house, wrote a bizarre ransom note, fabricated an unusual rope device (garrote with secondary ligature), quietly removed JBR from her bed, quietly killed her in the basement, and left. A foreign intruder would have also travelled to and from his foreign country.

You could easily assume that 'this' intruder, with such an elaborate plan, was not going to leave fiber or DNA evidence 'all over the place.'
Why do you think he would he go through that kind of trouble?

Nuisanceposter said:
Who said an intruder accidentally killed JBR? The broken skull and garrote tightened around her neck seems rather deliberate to me, don't you think?

How do you explain the "foreign faction's" familiarity with not one but several quotes from American Movies?

How do you explain the linguistics which are positively American and not foreign?

How do you explain this foreign faction not leaving one trace of evidence behind...and don't even talk about the degraded DNA?

How do you explain this dangerous faction feeding little JonBenet pineapple before killing her?

What about the threats in the note about beheading JonBenet? KILL KILL KILL...but yet they draw a heart on her hand? Then they gently wrap her "papoose style" in her own blankie and lay her on the floor? They place duct tape on her mouth AFTER she is dead? They loosely tie her hands?

Patsy Ramsey accidently killed her daughter....she staged a kidnapping and succeeded because she was bent on not going to prison.

Self-preservation on Patsy's part....

I don't see how the only time the doors were left unlocked would be that day. Very convenient isn't it. Who leaves their house, full of presents, unlocked on Christmas Day? I would be more careful during the holidays b/c there is always alot more crime and breakins, ect during that time due to the excess new stuff waiting in houses to be stolen. Face it, nobody "forgets" to lock the door and turn on the alarm on Christmas Day, I am not saying the R's did it, but they know who did.

rachrach99 said:
I don't see how the only time the doors were left unlocked would be that day. Very convenient isn't it. Who leaves their house, full of presents, unlocked on Christmas Day? I would be more careful during the holidays b/c there is always alot more crime and breakins, ect during that time due to the excess new stuff waiting in houses to be stolen. Face it, nobody "forgets" to lock the door and turn on the alarm on Christmas Day, I am not saying the R's did it, but they know who did.
They didn't forget to turn the alarm on. They never used the alarm. I could say "nobody" gives out keys to their house the way the Ramseys did. But I'd be wrong. I think the Ramseys were pretty casual about security in general.

True. They are just odd in many ways I guess. MOST people wouldn't do alot of things they did.

IrishMist said:
Why do you think he would he go through that kind of trouble?

This intruder was in some kind of attack mode. Try counting all the attacks and threats to attack in this crime. You have the multiple modes of attack on JBR (3), the multiple threats to kill JBR in various ways (8+?), the subtle but telling verbal attack on the US (1) and fat cats (1), and the threat to attack more fat cats (1).

Thats 14 or more attacks or threats to attack. The perp was definitely in attack mode.

Holdontoyourhat said:
This intruder was in some kind of attack mode. Try counting all the attacks and threats to attack in this crime. You have the multiple modes of attack on JBR (3), the multiple threats to kill JBR in various ways (8+?), the subtle but telling verbal attack on the US (1) and fat cats (1), and the threat to attack more fat cats (1).

Thats 14 or more attacks or threats to attack. The perp was definitely in attack mode.
Maybe it was a Ninja Turtle then...have the Ramseys thrown one of them under the bus yet? THERE WAS NO INTRUDER!

Even Lou Smit concedes it was a "familiar faction' not a 'foreign faction'.
I just cannot see JonBenet sitting down with someone from a foreign faction and enjoying a late night snack with them.

Toltec said:
How do you explain the "foreign faction's" familiarity with not one but several quotes from American Movies?

How do you explain the linguistics which are positively American and not foreign?

How do you explain this foreign faction not leaving one trace of evidence behind...and don't even talk about the degraded DNA?

How do you explain this dangerous faction feeding little JonBenet pineapple before killing her?

What about the threats in the note about beheading JonBenet? KILL KILL KILL...but yet they draw a heart on her hand? Then they gently wrap her "papoose style" in her own blankie and lay her on the floor? They place duct tape on her mouth AFTER she is dead? They loosely tie her hands?

Patsy Ramsey accidently killed her daughter....she staged a kidnapping and succeeded because she was bent on not going to prison.

Self-preservation on Patsy's part....
New killer profile: Familiar with American movies, uses American linguistics, leaves no trace of evidence at crime scenes, feeds victims before killing them, writes ransom notes, makes multiple threats of killing, does artwork on their hands. Wraps victims and lays them on the floor.

Holdontoyourhat said:
New killer profile: Familiar with American movies, uses American linguistics, leaves no trace of evidence at crime scenes, feeds victims before killing them, writes ransom notes, makes multiple threats of killing, does artwork on their hands. Wraps victims and lays them on the floor.
Old suspect : Patsy Ramsey

Moab said:
Maybe it was a Ninja Turtle then...have the Ramseys thrown one of them under the bus yet? THERE WAS NO INTRUDER!
Of course it was an intruder. The R's had no motive to kill JBR, except for the one you dream up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back