Crime scene staging?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Moab said:
Old suspect : Patsy Ramsey
New suspect: middle aged male foreign national, on a mission and acting out a fantasy. And JBR fits his victim profile.

Moab said:
Maybe it was a Ninja Turtle then...have the Ramseys thrown one of them under the bus yet? THERE WAS NO INTRUDER!
Maybe it was Dr. Evil...we should call Austin Powers and get him on the case!

Holdontoyourhat said:
Of course it was an intruder. The R's had no motive to kill JBR, except for the one you dream up.

An accident does not call for a motive. I don't know that I have ever seen anyone suggest any of the Ramseys deliberately killed JonBenet.

Brefie said:
An accident does not call for a motive. I don't know that I have ever seen anyone suggest any of the Ramseys deliberately killed JonBenet.
It's been suggested. The reasons range from Druidic sacrifice to Patsy "realizing" that JonBenet would never be Miss America.

Finally, I've come to a place to answer something asked to me on pg 1, and it's going to be hard to remember what the question was.

Oh yeah, about the TWO mothers who each drowned their 5 children in bathtubs. One was Yates, and there was another one. Was it in the Philippines or at some other foreign American military base? Anyone remember? The story is that the woman at the foreign base eventually hanged herself, in or near a woodshed if I remember correctly.

Someone's already answered about the planted dictionary, dog-eared to the word "incest", which ST says was there when they took photo's but not at the first crime scene run-through or whatever you'd call it. Not saying he's right or wrong. How should I know?

Re Patsy's jacket fibers, someone's posted a theory in the Sticky thread that she was waiting with someone downstairs, for a photographer or something, and they may have excused her to get some sleep, so she just may have left her jacket down there and gone up to bed, judging by her apparently not hearing the scream, which police determined could not be heard in the Ramseys' top floor bedroom, but was carried loud and clear across the street, by a duct.

If there were intruders, as I think there were, they may have planned ways to stage the crime scene to point mostly to the family. Couldn't have known exactly what they'd have available to work with, the pineapple bowl and the suitcase, for instance, but were flexible enough to use whatever.

Was there also a Bible open to a Psalm? I forget.

tipper said:
It's been suggested. The reasons range from Druidic sacrifice to Patsy "realizing" that JonBenet would never be Miss America.

Well, although I believe all the Ramseys know what happened that night, I don't believe that any of them were living terrors. I believe John to have been cranky and both to have been snobby, but I don't think Patsy deliberately murdered JBR for ANY reason.

How does anyone realise a 6 year old won't be Miss America? If child beauty is an indicator of future pageant success, she would have had no worries there. Plus, I think that if Patsy were that deranged there would have been signs all over the place.

Brefie said:
Well, although I believe all the Ramseys know what happened that night, I don't believe that any of them were living terrors. I believe John to have been cranky and both to have been snobby, but I don't think Patsy deliberately murdered JBR for ANY reason.

How does anyone realise a 6 year old won't be Miss America? If child beauty is an indicator of future pageant success, she would have had no worries there. Plus, I think that if Patsy were that deranged there would have been signs all over the place.
Exactly Bre. Good post. :dance:

Holdontoyourhat said:
Of course it was an intruder. The R's had no motive to kill JBR, except for the one you dream up.
Accident gone bad...their biggest motive was with the staging and cover up.

Holdontoyourhat said:
New suspect: middle aged male foreign national, on a mission and acting out a fantasy. And JBR fits his victim profile.

LOL...how many of those to you have in a college town? How many 6 year olds are the targets of terrorism? Get real!

Same suspect(s) = Ramseys

Mama-cita said:
Maybe it was Dr. Evil...we should call Austin Powers and get him on the case!

He was already on the case...dressed up as Lou Smit!

http://www.psitech.net/projects/ramsey1.htm

http://www.psitech.net/projects/ramsey2.htm

I am the last, (well close) to believe in psychic crap, however I am right on the bandwagon when I think, suspect, some have a little bit of information they pick up and present as "psychic" . I saw this last night, it seemed jmo to be picked up chatter that almost became a lead, certainly not psychic. again..JMO

Does this describe Helgoth?

Please....it was Patsy who accidently killed her daughter....period.

Toltec said:
Please....it was Patsy who accidently killed her daughter....period.
So PR accidentally kills her own daugher, and 'covers it up' by converting the crime scene into a capital murder? Then, to help in the charade, handwrites a 3 page ransom note that covers all aspects of lingusitics and handwriting?!?

OMG you gotta b kiddn me!

Holdontoyourhat said:
So PR accidentally kills her own daugher, and 'covers it up' by converting the crime scene into a capital murder? Then, to help in the charade, handwrites a 3 page ransom note that covers all aspects of lingusitics and handwriting?!?

It's a common theory. Every bit as common as an 'IDI'. If not more.

Holdontoyourhat said:

Exactly how I feel sometimes - it would be the weirdest cover-up ever of an accident. No blood in the brain injury, so I think she must have been garroted first.

If it really was an intruder, he set them up good.

Othertimes, I go back to first impressions and RDI.

Amazing how people have different leanings and conclusions about what went on. Perhaps, I for one trust too many, so maybe I hold out hope that an intruder did this.

Holdontoyourhat said:

SOMEONE covered up SOMETHING that's for sure.
IF the ransom note was indeed left by someone representing a foreign faction, why oh why did the Ramsey's choose to totally ignore it?? Why would they have risked their precious daughter being beheaded by inviting everyone over for an early morning tea party??

Brefie said:
It's a common theory. Every bit as common as an 'IDI'. If not more.
Its an invalid unsubstantiated theory, promoted largely because it sells. Rich parents do in their own little girl--now thats scandalous. Its what tabloids are made of.

Rupert said:
Exactly how I feel sometimes - it would be the weirdest cover-up ever of an accident. No blood in the brain injury, so I think she must have been garroted first.

If it really was an intruder, he set them up good.

Othertimes, I go back to first impressions and RDI.

Amazing how people have different leanings and conclusions about what went on. Perhaps, I for one trust too many, so maybe I hold out hope that an intruder did this.

I know how you feel Rupert,although I'm more toward an inturder did it ...I am not 100% convinced of who did it. All I know is SOMEBODY killed this little girl,and I wish they would open up all records for us to see!

Holdontoyourhat said:
Its an invalid unsubstantiated theory, promoted largely because it sells. Rich parents do in their own little girl--now thats scandalous. Its what tabloids are made of.

Ummm....ALL theories are unsubstantiated. An arrest has never been made.

So, then your theory too, is unsubstantiated. Thats why we call these things DISCUSSION boards. :)

narlacat said:
SOMEONE covered up SOMETHING that's for sure.
IF the ransom note was indeed left by someone representing a foreign faction, why oh why did the Ramsey's choose to totally ignore it?? Why would they have risked their precious daughter being beheaded by inviting everyone over for an early morning tea party??
If you're calling the parents dialing 911 at 6:00 AM a 'tea party'? I call it 'doing the right thing.'

Holdontoyourhat said:
If you're calling the parents dialing 911 at 6:00 AM a 'tea party'? I call it 'doing the right thing.'

Oh, no. The tea party began when the guest list from the previous party began showing up for kidnapping.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..
Back