Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but Nancy Grace had Crystal and Marie as guests on her show tonight, For Nancy to end her show with the statement that Haleigh really didn't have a chance, made me very angry. This women's child is missing! Inappropriate Nancy!

Crystal has joint legal custody.

She has as much access to the children's school records, medical records, etc as Ronald does.

Crystal could call HaLeigh's teachers, schedule parent-teacher conferences, request that a duplicate report card be sent to her, etc. That is HER RIGHT as HaLeigh's mother. She simply needed to be that mother. If she makes the choice not to assert that right, it is no one's fault but her own.

Nancy Grace just seemed shocked that Crystal knew so little about HaLeigh. Even if she didn't know those facts while HaLeigh was in school because Crystal "didn't live there", Crystal has had nearly 7 months to get those answers and build a timeline. I would have been digging for answers to those questions.
She is kindergarden!

OK....explain this to me....she is mad that CRYSTAL hasn't asked Misty questions....but its just fine that RON has not asked those same questions while he lived with her for the last seven months?

Oh no...You've got too much common sense too...Run! LOL!:crazy::blowkiss: What Crystal should have said was- "Because I knew she wouldn't have told me the truth anyway. Do you think she would have told me the truth? There are already a thousand different versions of MC's story. Why would I want to bring number 1001 into the mix?"

I agree that CS could have/should have known this tidbit of info. about her daughter....however, whether she knew down to a 5 or 10 minute difference in time makes absolutely no difference in ANYTHING about finding Haleigh. She was on the bus, and obviously someone who was expected by the bus driver came to pick her up. AND THEN SHE DISAPPEARED WHILE IN THE CARE OF THOSE PEOPLE.
jmoo

OK....explain this to me....she is mad that CRYSTAL hasn't asked Misty questions....but its just fine that RON has not asked those same questions while he lived with her for the last seven months?

I wanna know why SHE didn't ask! She had him there several times. She is ...well I am hushing before I am outside looking in.

Which is exactly where I hope she will be when this is done. She apparently knows something we don't know about this case. Why else would she bet on RC .
She sure has put all her eggs in one basket. Betting on Ron!

All I know is there is a now something that says RON did not go to work until 8:30 or later.............and that he and Misty were fighting, but it seems that we should focus on Crystal???????????????? nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Let's not deflect, let's talk about when Ron went to work and the fight.............that has way more to do with Haleigh.

You know what.maybe Crystal does not know this stuff, maybe she is not Mother of the year material..........but that really changes nothing. LE has never said Crystal was the key. Forget all that..........if Ron and Misty got into a fight and Misty turned her phone off, and as Woodland pointed out the graphic that said that Ron did not go to work until 8 *ish.....that's what is important. As bad as Crystal may be.Haleigh was not with her when she disappeared.

So true. She is frustrating to watch and listen to, though. Either Ronald was a big control freak and didn't let Crystal even close to those kids, or Crystal didn't ask the most basic questions about her child's education and daily routine. Maybe it's both. But bottom line, Haleigh wasn't with CS, she was in the care of MC.

You know what.maybe Crystal does not know this stuff, maybe she is not Mother of the year material..........but that really changes nothing. LE has never said Crystal was the key. Forget all that..........if Ron and Misty got into a fight and Misty turned her phone off, and as Woodland pointed out the graphic that said that Ron did not go to work until 8 *ish.....that's what is important. As bad as Crystal may be.Haleigh was not with her when she disappeared.

Your right. I wish Crystal would have told Nancy "I'm not in her day-to-day life, so I may not know the time. But I'm also not the person who is considered the "key to the investigation", so why don't you ask Misty.

Why does NG seem so defensive of MC by repeatedly asking CS why she felt MC was on a drug binge that night, asking if CS has any evidence? It's CS own feelings!! :doh: I happen to agree with CS. MOO

Because Nancy Grace has always had a burr under her saddle when it comes to Crystal. She was sitting there waiting to ambuse her. :mad:

I bet NG wouldn't have pulled that attitude if she were questioning MG about the timeline. She went for CS's throat because she is a quiet, soft-spoken nice person. What I found most interesting about tonight's show was the graphic that said that MC and RC had a phone fight when he was on his way to work at 8:30 pm. On the top portion of the graphic it said that this is a quote from TM. Now, that is really interesting. Can it be confirmed that TM did say this and that he has the time correct. I thought RC was working 12 hour shifts, or 8 hour shifts, but never 6 hour shifts. Did something come up that day which caused him to be late for work????

She is kindergarden!

Do you have children?

Did you never speak to your children's teachers when they were in kindergarten? I did. I have always been DIRECTLY involved in my children's lives.

Even if I "didn't live there", I would know what time my child got out of school, the names of the teacher(s), etc. I would make sure I knew everything about her life.

But that's just me.

And those are all RIGHTS Crystal had given that she had joint legal custody. Apparently, she chose not to exercise her rights.

I think NG needs to remember that CS has a child still living with RC/MC. I personally would not confront MC with my other child still living with them. I don't think MC is going to spill the beans to CS. CS knew approximate times regarding school and the bus. I just don't understand the relevancy. JMO

All I know is there is a now something that says RON did not go to work until 8:30 or later.............and that he and Misty were fighting, but it seems that we should focus on Crystal???????????????? nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Let's not deflect, let's talk about when Ron went to work and the fight.............that has way more to do with Haleigh.

I need to play it back again, but it said the fight was on the phone at 8:30 while he was on his way to work. It also said,MC turned her cell phone off after that.

Ron went to work at 8:30 ish...............way past the time the last witness saw Haleigh.

So true. She is frustrating to watch and listen to, though. Either Ronald was a big control freak and didn't let Crystal even close to those kids, or Crystal didn't ask the most basic questions about her child's education and daily routine. Maybe it's both. But bottom line, Haleigh wasn't with CS, she was in the care of MC.

I agree Capri. As I posted before I don't hold CS with any contempt, just disappointment. I won't hang her high and I won't excuse her. It simply is what it is, and she is not the person that was the last known person to have seen Haleigh. Haleigh was not in her care at the time of her alleged abduction.

I have to admit though, when it was revealed how very little Haleigh's Mother knew about her day, my heart sank more than a little. I can't help it. I feel for Haleigh and have no feelings whatsoever for any adults that surrounded her.

Yes, I agree Haleigh didn't have a chance in life. Considering all of the adults in her life. None of them. JMHO.

There is no excuse for Crystal not knowing Haleighs school hours. I know people want to blame it on well RC didnt tell her - well thats hogwash - you simply pick up the phone, hell you can find the school hours on the internet. You march your behind into the school and meet the teacher, see the classroom etc. The I don't know cause no one told me is not an acceptable excuse when it comes to knowing information about your children.

Where I live only the custodial parent has a right to that information, unless the custodial parent agrees with it. If permission is not given on a form or court order, the other parent is SOL. My late husband couldn't get anything from his daughter's schools.

Because Nancy Grace has always had a burr under her saddle when it comes to Crystal. She was sitting there waiting to ambuse her. :mad:

Good one!!! Freudian slip? Ambush and Abuse ....yup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro