Crystal and Marie to be on Nancy Grace to night 8Est

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And CS is probably kicking herself now for not thinking of that answer! MOO

I know....I mean, God only knows...sigh. I think Crystal & her mom did really well tonight; plus, they both looked great....Absolutely stunning bone structure in their faces!

I have said for several weeks now that I don't believe Ron was at work that nite. Perhaps he did go and leave or whatever.
LE has NEVER confirmed he was working. They said "we are satisfied that we know where RC was that night".
They were also "satisfied" with he of both he and Misty.

They were "satisified" with the results of Ron and Misty's polygraphs too.
I can't help but note they used the same term when discussing Ron's alibi.

New here. Forgive my editing.

That is a very good possibility, but he was seen during his meal break at work so we know he wasn't out in his car somewhere on his way to work. I don't know how I missed the 8:30 comment completely while listening to NG. Hopefully the transcripts will be out soon.

How do we know he was seen during his meal break? That's even more new info tonight....

And this woman, Crystal, is who most of you think that Jr. needs to be with? It sounds to me like she is a pretty poor excuse of a mother if she doesn't know what time her own child got out of school much less a timeline of the events surrounding her own daughter's disappearance. Not living there is certainly not an excuse. It really speaks volumes to me about what type of parent she must be. Haleigh's been missing for 7 months and you could bet your bottom if it were me, I'd know every single detail available about what went on with my child. I'm sorry but she has about as much credibility in this whole mess as a brick wall does.

So in the begining Ron supposedly went to work around 3 (same time as Haleigh betting off the bus) right? and now they were fighting via cell phone while he was on his way to work at 8:30pm?

Also if I remember correctly the distance from the house to the job would be to far for him to come home for lunch break...

Thank you Capri - so this is TM claiming the 8:30 time - thanks that makes a huge difference.

You would have to search AH articles - LE confirmed RC worked his shift, cell phone pings verify that along with employees seeing RC there during shift and lunch room (cant remember if lunch room was the exact word or if it was cafeteria

How do we know he was seen during his meal break? That's even more new info tonight....

Was that Tim saying that? If it was Tim I think we can take it to the bank.

And this woman, Crystal, is who most of you think that Jr. needs to be with? It sounds to me like she is a pretty poor excuse of a mother if she doesn't know what time her own child got out of school much less a timeline of the events surrounding her own daughter's disappearance. Not living there is certainly not an excuse. It really speaks volumes to me about what type of parent she must be. Haleigh's been missing for 7 months and you could bet your bottom if it were me, I'd know every single detail available about what went on with my child. I'm sorry but she has about as much credibility in this whole mess as a brick wall does.

In all fairness to Crystal, I doubt seriously anyone was willing to tell her anything about HaLeigh's timeline when she went missing. There was way too much hostility between the two camps for any info to be forthcoming. The only information she could possibly have has come from LE, and they more than likely told her they don't know how consistent that is. As for before HaLeigh went missing; she wasn't the one who sent her to school, nor was she the one to pick her up. She may know when school ended for the day, but how would she know when the bus would drop her off? (imo)

My guess is NG harshness was due to the shock of CS having not asked MC questions regarding the disappearance or pinned down a timeline of her own. Frankly, I was shocked, too. So maybe CS wouldn't generally know when Haleigh got out of school or off the bus, but after she goes missing, you'd think CS would start asking those questions. Seems she had a lot of "I don't knows". To me, that's not acceptable.
Nancy G may have been making a point, in her not-so-subtle way, that Crystal was not very involved in the lives of her two children with Ron. Early on in this case, there was WS discussion about her comments on her myspace page, with some feeling that she had moved on with Chloe. Possibly, Nancy may have gotten a bad impression of Crystal in her inital interviews because she often seemed out of it when she answered questions.

BAM! You nailed it Capri! :clap: :clap: thank you so much!

It was driving me crazy, LOL, finally got the right thumb action on that pause button :)

It was Tim saying it apparently, and unfortunately after the 35,000 fiasco and other stuff coming out recently I am not able to take his comments to the bank as fact. I will go with what LE stated instead.

Was that Tim saying that? If it was Tim I think we can take it to the bank.

Did ya'll notice when the guest attorney asked Miss Nancy "who said he was at work" she cut him off.

ITA. We all would be better mothers, if we had nannies to do our job until it was convenient for us to, huh? :blowkiss:

That's what I was thinking too. I wonder if she has nannies?:waitasec: How many?:waitasec: I would think so, because who watches them while she works:waitasec:....maybe her husband:waitasec:? My money is on a nanny or two, though.

:D @ capri

This is huge. This was well worth watching NG tonight. I usually don't watch much, but tonight I did and for Haleigh!

It would be nice if we could put our own time frame together.........

Where was RC at when cousin, brother and AC man was at trailer with MC?
MC/TN someone got Haleigh at bus stop.
Kids and MC eating on porch outside at 7?
Grandma S saw them when she 'checked on them'? and delivered 'washed clothes?'
Now RC didn't go to work until 8:30 yelling at MC on cell phone on way to work, about what?
MC has 4 friends? over? who, why, etc
MC washing bedding
the infamous 3 seen on clock by MC and then the 911 call, etc.........

PLEASE FILL IN THE BLANKS!

It was Tim saying it apparently, and unfortunately after the 35,000 fiasco and other stuff coming out recently I am not able to take his comments to the bank as fact. I will go with what LE stated instead.

I understand Busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member