Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am only guessing but from the about 8 hours into the day of when Haleigh went missing CS started on the attack of Ron and company. Little things here and there. Mostly about Misty with some things spilling over to Ron. Crystal's mother then picked up the pace and started to add her two cents.
Then there was the 'coming together' at the vigil and some apologies about making complaints against Ron & Misty. This was the week prior to visitation with Ron Jr. Once the little boy was back with Ron it was back to telling the world how rotten he was.

So looking at the timing of it I would say that she wanted to be able to see Ron Jr. and once her visit was over and done it was back to slinging mud.

This is my opinion only based on what I have seen and read.

I feel this is normal anger torward the parent, scorned lover, maybe he treats Misty better, for some reason Crystal has bitterness, maybe it was the treatment she recieved from him. This is just my opinion on the attacks in the media, shes dogging him whenever she can and to whoever will listen. Jealousy will rear its ugly head at the most crucial time. Crystal is hurting and she naturally looks to Ron as the reason for her suffering,and blames him for :behindbarMisty "losing' their little girl. I would probably do the same thing

Ok thank you, so we really have nothing but rumors from other blogs. I just hate labeling people from gossip when there is nothing that states it as fact. I too have read the local news blogs and wowzers some pretty nasty and bizzare stuff being said about all parties involved.

If these people who claim to know her and have seen her behaviors are telling the truth, they're witnesses. Witness testimony is not rumor. Rumor would be looking at her grossly dilated pupils and stating as fact that she does drugs. Why am I going to doubt people that know her ? It is fact that Ron has numerous drug charges and she's with him. There's more to indicate that she's a drug user than not IMO. I don't know for a fact that she does but I and many others believe she does. And we can express that opinion if we choose.
How about you believe she's innocent and good and has never touched an illegal drug in her life and I'll believe that she's a drug user who was most likely high, drunk, passed out or gone when Haleigh disappeared ?

If these people who claim to know her and have seen her behaviors are telling the truth, they're witnesses. Witness testimony is not rumor. Rumor would be looking at her grossly dilated pupils and stating as fact that she does drugs. Why am I going to doubt people that know her ? It is fact that Ron has numerous drug charges and she's with him. There's more to indicate that she's a drug user than not IMO. I don't know for a fact that she does but I and many others believe she does. And we can express that opinion if we choose.
How about you believe she's innocent and good and has never touched an illegal drug in her life and I'll believe that she's a drug user who was most likely high, drunk, passed out or gone when Haleigh disappeared ?

I'm thinking drugs as in prescription. Only because of the slurring and the basic drowsy look I have seen. Misty is a pretty girl and doesn't seem like a street drug user, as in coke, meth or whatever, but to me she is the typical poster child of a teenager with an endless suppy of happy pills and relax to the max tablets. I just wish and pray for the best for everyone:blowkiss:

They've all been told to remove their camps. Not just the mother's side.

Her family is hoping to relocate her tent compound about one-quarter mile up the road where the group Texas Equusearch was set up two weeks earlier while there was an active search of the area.

The family of Haleigh's father -- the girl's parents were never married and have been separated for years -- remains camped in a different place and has the property owner's permission to stay.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18850854/detail.html

The family of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings has been asked to move their tents from property near their home in Putnam County.

The landowner asked both Ron Cummings and Haleigh's mother Crystal Sheffield to relocate. Family members said they're not giving up hope that Haleigh will come home alive.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18851382/detail.html

So which reporter has the story wrong?! I guess we will have to see who moves!!

These supposed locals are really good at saying a lot without saying anything at all. They are just spreading rumors and speculation. Sometimes that can help in sleuthing, but this has gotten out of hand. They have a whole thread that NO ONE is allowed to disagree with. You're more than welcome to post anti Ron sentiments over there without any arguments.

What thread is that ?

Originally Posted by CHICANA
Oh sorry, I didn't know that this was the Crystal bashing thread. I thought I could also defend her here.
You are welcome to defend anyone on any thread (except one). This is NOT the Crystal bashing thread. It is where we discuss possible motives, actions, associations, and circumstances which could have to do with Crystal and the disappearance of Haleigh tho. Contrary to popular belief, it isn't about bashing anyone.

The mud slinging started with her and her side of the family which created this huge divide. WSers didn't start this! SHE DID!

So is it fair to say that it could play into a motive? Of course, it is. She definitely has a motive for this child to go missing. As a matter of fact, she is the person who it would benefit the most!!

If my child disappeared while in the posession of my ex- there would be more serious stuff going on than mud-slinging.

Especially if my child went missing while his under-age girlfriend was responsible for their safety and well-being.

IMO Crystal has shown GREAT restraint in that she hasn't gotten a baseball bat and used it to get some straight damn answers.

You are welcome to defend anyone on any thread (except one). This is NOT the Crystal bashing thread. It is where we discuss possible motives, actions, associations, and circumstances which could have to do with Crystal and the disappearance of Haleigh tho. Contrary to popular belief, it isn't about bashing anyone.

The mud slinging started with her and her side of the family which created this huge divide. WSers didn't start this! SHE DID!

So is it fair to say that it could play into a motive? Of course, it is. She definitely has a motive for this child to go missing. As a matter of fact, she is the person who it would benefit the most!!

Most women wouldn't harm their child over $$, much less $4000. If LE was paying more attention to her, instead of dragging Misty in repeatedly, I might feel differently.

If my child disappeared while in the posession of my ex- there would be more serious stuff going on than mud-slinging.

Especially if my child went missing while his under-age girlfriend was responsible for their safety and well-being.

IMO Crystal has shown GREAT restraint in that she hasn't gotten a baseball bat and used it to get some straight damn answers.

Yep. I'm with you on that one.

I'm thinking drugs as in prescription. Only because of the slurring and the basic drowsy look I have seen. Misty is a pretty girl and doesn't seem like a street drug user, as in coke, meth or whatever, but to me she is the typical poster child of a teenager with an endless suppy of happy pills and relax to the max tablets. I just wish and pray for the best for everyone:blowkiss:

Me too. And you might be right. I've heard oxycontin mentioned a lot.

Well...most women wouldn't harm their children...PERIOD. However, it does happen and for a lot less in some cases. It can't be ruled out since it is a definite motive. The custody issue is a huge motive by itself. You add to it the money owed which she could very well be arrested for nonpayment. The Contempt of Court charge did come out the very day Haleigh went missing.

Well...most women wouldn't harm their children...PERIOD. However, it does happen and for a lot less in some cases. It can't be ruled out since it is a definite motive. The custody issue is a huge motive by itself. You add to it the money owed which she could very well be arrested for nonpayment. The Contempt of Court charge did come out the very day Haleigh went missing.

Ok, but I have to assume LE knows way more than any of us (I hope so anyway) and Misty seems to be their focus.

Ok, but I have to assume LE knows way more than any of us (I hope so anyway) and Misty seems to be their focus.
I would have to disagree since LE decided to obtain DNA from Crystal's family today. Their focus would appear to be shifting away from Misty.

Question for those who may know the Florida laws!

Would Crystal had gotten a notice of contempt before the record we all found was updated? Or, would she have been served with a contempt order after it was updated from the site it was found on?

No matter the oucome of this case, Crystal is still obligated to pay Ronald the monies she is in arrears for... when a child turns 18 the non custodial parent still has to pay child support until the arrears are paid in full. Haleigh missing will not change the fact that Crystal owes Ronald.
I have a friend who's son died, and she is still collecting (2 years later) child support from the father. (I hope this isn't the case with Haleigh, I do have hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member