Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter the oucome of this case, Crystal is still obligated to pay Ronald the monies she is in arrears for... when a child turns 18 the non custodial parent still has to pay child support until the arrears are paid in full. Haleigh missing will not change the fact that Crystal owes Ronald.
I have a friend who's son died, and she is still collecting (2 years later) child support from the father. (I hope this isn't the case with Haleigh, I do have hope)
This is true. However, if Haleigh is not found she can be declared legally dead and the child support payments required from then on will stop. Or if she is found deceased...the child support payments will stop (at least for Haleigh, but not for Rj.)

I would have to disagree since LE decided to obtain DNA from Crystal's family today. Their focus would appear to be shifting away from Misty.

Only Misty's family ? And who ? Did they drag anybody in for a second or third polygraph like they did Misty ?
Misty's dad went to LE today with some more disturbing news about the cousin. I still think this is going to come down to one of Ron or Misty's friends or associates.

Expressing your opinion is great, but you are stating things as fact and I was just trying to clarify if I missed something. Crystals fiance has a more recent charge of cocaine possession than Ron does so because of Crystals finances charge do we state as fact that Crystal is a cocaine drug user?

If these people who claim to know her and have seen her behaviors are telling the truth, they're witnesses. Witness testimony is not rumor. Rumor would be looking at her grossly dilated pupils and stating as fact that she does drugs. Why am I going to doubt people that know her ? It is fact that Ron has numerous drug charges and she's with him. There's more to indicate that she's a drug user than not IMO. I don't know for a fact that she does but I and many others believe she does. And we can express that opinion if we choose.
How about you believe she's innocent and good and has never touched an illegal drug in her life and I'll believe that she's a drug user who was most likely high, drunk, passed out or gone when Haleigh disappeared ?

Thanks! Sure would be interesting to find out if she was served before Haleigh went missing...
I understand that her and Ron received their letters on the same day. The day before Haleigh went missing. The court date was scheduled for sometime in March. Although, this situation of Haleigh missing has put it on hold for the time being.

Expressing your opinion is great, but you are stating things as fact and I was just trying to clarify if I missed something. Crystals fiance has a more recent charge of cocaine possession than Ron does so because of Crystals finances charge do we state as fact that Crystal is a cocaine drug user?

I said it was a fact ?? I don't recall that. It's what I think. There's no doubt in my mind but since she doesn't have any drug charges yet I can't state it as fact.I know plenty of drug users that have never been charged.

...I really can't see that crystal was too concerned about paying child support,IMO nooooo way did she make hayleigh disappear over $4000!!

I would like to see phone records. Was it a landline or cell phone Crystal was called on to inform her Haleigh was missing. She waited 90 minutes and called her dad to confirm it was true, then she drove to the Cummings home. I can not imagine waiting 90 minutes to leave if I was told my daughter was missing.

Only Misty's family ? And who ? Did they drag anybody in for a second or third polygraph like they did Misty ?
Misty's dad went to LE today with some more disturbing news about the cousin. I still think this is going to come down to one of Ron or Misty's friends or associates.
You could be right. Altho...it hasn't been reported about the other people and how many polygraphs they have been given. The reasons for so many given to one person can be varied and we have no way to know if it was because they were inconclusive to start with or due to medications, stress, or other reasons. Just because they gave her more than one doesn't lead me to believe she is guilty of anything. She was the last person known to have seen Haleigh alive. We know in the "other" case, there was another person known to have been the last confirmed person to see the child alive and she wasn't given one at all (to my knowledge) because she refused to take one!

I would like to see phone records. Was it a landline or cell phone Crystal was called on to inform her Haleigh was missing. She waited 90 minutes and called her dad to confirm it was true, then she drove to the Cummings home. I can not imagine waiting 90 minutes to leave if I was told my daughter was missing.
It also bothers me she stated she thought it was a "prank" all that time until her father called her back well after 5:00 am to verify there were police combing the area. Who did she speak to during that time? What did she do for 90 minutes while waiting on her dad to call?

I would not have waited one minute before getting into my car and heading straight to the scene. She sure has a lot of patience! :rolleyes:

It also bothers me she stated she thought it was a "prank" all that time until her father called her back well after 5:00 am to verify there were police combing the area. Who did she speak to during that time? What did she do for 90 minutes while waiting on her dad to call?

I would not have waited one minute before getting into my car and heading straight to the scene. She sure has a lot of patience! :rolleyes:
I agree with you.

...I really can't see that crystal was too concerned about paying child support,IMO nooooo way did she make hayleigh disappear over $4000!!
If you will check out this site you will see people DO go to jail for nonpayment of a lot less. They are treated the same as if they were looking for an armed robber or a bank robber! I found it quite interesting.

http://www.westopcrime.com/

Most women wouldn't harm their child over $$, much less $4000. If LE was paying more attention to her, instead of dragging Misty in repeatedly, I might feel differently.

Ok, but I have to assume LE knows way more than any of us (I hope so anyway) and Misty seems to be their focus.

:clap:

If these people who claim to know her and have seen her behaviors are telling the truth, they're witnesses. Witness testimony is not rumor. Rumor would be looking at her grossly dilated pupils and stating as fact that she does drugs. Why am I going to doubt people that know her ? It is fact that Ron has numerous drug charges and she's with him. There's more to indicate that she's a drug user than not IMO. I don't know for a fact that she does but I and many others believe she does. And we can express that opinion if we choose.
How about you believe she's innocent and good and has never touched an illegal drug in her life and I'll believe that she's a drug user who was most likely high, drunk, passed out or gone when Haleigh disappeared ?

:clap: :clap:

If my child disappeared while in the posession of my ex- there would be more serious stuff going on than mud-slinging.

Especially if my child went missing while his under-age girlfriend was responsible for their safety and well-being.

IMO Crystal has shown GREAT restraint in that she hasn't gotten a baseball bat and used it to get some straight damn answers.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

(bold mine) JMO2

:parrot:

Neither of these parents would win "Mother/Father of the Year" but at least the father and his side stick to voicing concerns about Haleigh..period. Crystal and relatives do nothing but take every chance to bad mouth the other side. I am sure Ron, if so inclined, could bad mouth CS, starting with the child support she doesn't pay. There is an endless list for both sides, the point is RC isn't and hasn't taken that road, he is only concerned about his missing daughter. That speaks volumes to me. jmho

And that ties into my Glass Houses theory.

Ron has NEVER accused Crystal of being involved in Haleigh's disappearance. NEVER, not once. Yet people on a forum who do not know either of them have made these accusations.

If Ron believed there was a valid concern that Crystal took Haleigh I would certainly hope that he would voice his concern as loudly as he needed to in order to make somebody listen.

The reason he has not is because he knows Crystal had nothing to do with it.

He has too much to hide to throw unfounded accusations out there- in a situation like this, throwing down the gauntlet often results in each side- or "camp" in this instance hurling accusations.

Others may think that Ron not hurling accusations shows dignity and decorum. But I believe that his silence with regard to Crystal means that he knows Crystal did not take her- and that he has a pretty good idea that something or someone with whom he was involved might be responsible.

I would have to disagree since LE decided to obtain DNA from Crystal's family today. Their focus would appear to be shifting away from Misty.

They took DNA from ALL family today. Not just Crystal's family. From Ron's family as well. And from close friends.

She headed to the scene and called her father when she was close to Satsuma.

If you will check out this site you will see people DO go to jail for nonpayment of a lot less. They are treated the same as if they were looking for an armed robber or a bank robber! I found it quite interesting.

http://www.westopcrime.com/

Because of the high unemployment rates in Florida they have not jailed parents who are out of work and not paying child support as they have in the past.

There isn't enough space in the jails to hold the parents affected by the bad economy- UE rate is 12% and rising.

The parents that they tend to jail are those that try to evade child support. They don't make a habit of jailing people who are looking for- and can't find jobs.

And that ties into my Glass Houses theory.

Ron has NEVER accused Crystal of being involved in Haleigh's disappearance. NEVER, not once. Yet people on a forum who do not know either of them have made these accusations.

If Ron believed there was a valid concern that Crystal took Haleigh I would certainly hope that he would voice his concern as loudly as he needed to in order to make somebody listen.

The reason he has not is because he knows Crystal had nothing to do with it.

He has too much to hide to throw unfounded accusations out there- in a situation like this, throwing down the gauntlet often results in each side- or "camp" in this instance hurling accusations.

Others may think that Ron not hurling accusations shows dignity and decorum. But I believe that his silence with regard to Crystal means that he knows Crystal did not take her- and that he has a pretty good idea that something or someone with whom he was involved might be responsible.

You very well may be right. Even tho I do not care for the way CS has conducted herself I do not think she is behind Haleigh's disappearance. But that is my question. Is CS accusing RC of doing something to Haleigh? Now I have not watched nor read every acticle or video in this saga but I could swear that after CS ran RC under the bus she then said something along the lines of "but no doubt RC loves Haleigh, she is his heart". I am just confused--what was her point in bringing up ugly things from the past if she isn't accusing RC of hurting Haleigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Macogle