Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact that Crystal hired a PI says alot! Im not sure someone who is guilty would do so, as they are at risk. Says alot about RC as well....just sayin

CS is way down my list, way way down, on my personal list of having anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. She's not off the list, just so far down you have to go through a lot of theories to get to her, and the theory that includes her involvement is under the heading of Possible but not Probable.

As far as CS seeking custody at this point in time, while I think on a personal note that it could have very well waited, I am not going to fault her. To me, in my mind, and only in my opinion---that is a side show that distracts us from the main story. At this point in time it doesn't factor in for me.

Now, as for CS hiring a PI and that somehow shows that she is more willing to find and seek out what happened Haleigh. Again, I don't agree at this time. I am not so sure we can compare behaviors between the parents and use that to evaluate who loved Hayleigh more, who wants her found more...etc...

The reason being is that I'm am currently under the impression that the PI was obtained from someone who is with the new command center...meaning, that CS herself wasn't the one that might have contacted this PI and requested his pro-bono work, but rather the victim's advocate assisting her or her new lawyer may have advised her to allow this man to help. JMHO.

ETA: I don't think that either parent would have sufficient funds to pay for a PI out of pocket. again, mho.

I think the fact that Crystal hired a PI says alot! Im not sure someone who is guilty would do so, as they are at risk. Says alot about RC as well....just sayin
Let's be perfectly clear here...Crystal did NOT hire a PI. He came as a package deal with her high powered attorney who is in this for whatever reason she has inserted herself (and don't go try to feed me the BS that it is out of the "goodness of her heart"!).

Who was at the book signing, SS? Spokesperson? Attorney? Crystal?

The spokesperson said she was going to give Crystal proceeds from her latest book signing. She did not specify where it took place or the name of her book...but I bet we could easily find out.

Are you referring to Wayanne?

Based on the news on the rumor thread.......................

I do not believe this is the case.

Victim’s advocate Wayanne Kruger, an author who’s daughter pressed charges against a godfather who’d molested her as a child, flew in from California to volunteer, and donated proceeds from a book signing to help Crystal stay afloat.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/11/haleigh-mom-wants-custody/ (Bolded by me) This would indicate it was recent.

ETA: I guess the internet "rumors" were true. It does appear she has issues and has been taken out of the picture in Satsuma. Her "confidentiality agreement" evidently will prevent her from discussing why. Good thing we have WS. LOL

Haleigh Cummings' Family Advocate Out

Kim Picazio, an attorney representing the Sheffield family, released the following statement Saturday.

"Wanted to thank Kruger for her emotional support.... but at this time she is not associated, affiliated or working for Picazio or the Sheffield family."

Kruger’s abrupt departure does raise questions, but Neither Haleigh's family or attorney Kim Picazio would speak to the matter when we contacted them, only saying they want to keep the focus on finding Haleigh.

http://www.cbs47.com/content/topsto...mily-Advocate-Out/8iP23JfsQ0eg5Q4r0Kw_EQ.cspx

All we need to complete the cast of characters is PADILLA!!!:liar:
I think I saw Padilla there at the very begining...guess there was not enough money involved and no one to bail out of jail!!!

The spokesperson said she was going to give Crystal proceeds from her latest book signing. She did not specify where it took place or the name of her book...but I bet we could easily find out.

Haleigh Cummings' Family Advocate Out
Last Update: 3/15 12:01 am
<snipped>
Child advocate, Wayanne Kruger arrived from Arizona a week ago to lend her support and expertise to Haleigh Cummings' family in their quest to bring her home.
Along with bringing more media exposure, Kruger promised new ways to raise money for the reward fund and immediately became the family advocate, but it didn't last long.
Kim Picazio, an attorney representing the Sheffield family, released the following statement Saturday.
"Wanted to thank Kruger for her emotional support.... but at this time she is not associated, affiliated or working for Picazio or the Sheffield family."

Kruger&#8217;s abrupt departure does raise questions, but Neither Haleigh's family or attorney Kim Picazio would speak to the matter when we contacted them, only saying they want to keep the focus on finding Haleigh.
Article:
http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstor...Q4r0Kw_EQ.cspx

There is no proof at this time that Kruger set up the attorney or even the PI.

That's very curious in an interesting sort of way.

ETA: I wonder how that came to be? Was it just that Kruger wanted to stop by, assist and then left.

or do you think it was more of a "thank you for your help mam' but we've got things under control here, move along"?

I guess the internet "rumors" were true. It does appear she has issues and has been taken out of the picture in Satsuma. Her "confidentiality agreement" evidently will prevent her from discussing why. Good thing we have WS. LOL

Glad to see one of the clowns back in the car at least, but the circus has definitely arrived in Satsuma.

Victim’s advocate Wayanne Kruger, an author who’s daughter pressed charges against a godfather who’d molested her as a child, flew in from California to volunteer, and donated proceeds from a book signing to help Crystal stay afloat.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/11/haleigh-mom-wants-custody/ (Bolded by me) This would indicate it was recent.

ETA: I guess the internet "rumors" were true. It does appear she has issues and has been taken out of the picture in Satsuma. Her "confidentiality agreement" evidently will prevent her from discussing why. Good thing we have WS. LOL

From your link ...
<snip>

"In the meantime, Kim Picazio, the new lawyer and mother of three, says she aims to organize a command post for volunteers and start printing bumper stickers, pins and t shirts to raise awareness about what police are calling an abduction."

I was under the impression that Kid Finders was already doing that.
Did they leave?

How did a Fort Lauderdale attorney get involved with Crystal to begin with? And now this PI fellow... Fort Lauderdale.

hmmmm

From your link ...
<snip>

"In the meantime, Kim Picazio, the new lawyer and mother of three, says she aims to organize a command post for volunteers and start printing bumper stickers, pins and t shirts to raise awareness about what police are calling an abduction."

Did they leave?

How did a Fort Lauderdale attorney get involved with Crystal to begin with? And now this PI fellow... Fort Lauderdale.

hmmmm

Bolded by me respectfully.

That's a good question. Where are they and did they leave? I haven't seen any coverage about them or their spokesperson of late.

As for the Ft. Lauderdale connection, I'm only seeing that if the Att. was from there then she might have had professional knowledge of the PI since he works in the same area? Were you thinking something else? (I'm sloggy this morning :))

snipped for space

every child that was placed in my home was safe and well cared for. I dont like it when i here never.

From your link ...
<snip>

Did they leave?

hmmmm

lol, I had to chuckle because you say that as if they are a legitimate fundraising group that actually tries to find missing kids. And yes, the entire bunch including George was shown the door.

snipped for space

every child that was placed in my home was safe and well cared for. I dont like it when i here never.
OK I will give you that. Almost never. :) The problem is truly safe homes are there, but with little or no supervision to weed out the worst of offenders...they are left to continue to harm the children. The overall system needs to be scrapped and something done to protect all children in their care.

lol, I had to chuckle because you say that as if they are a legitimate fundraising group that actually tries to find missing kids. And yes, the entire bunch including George was shown the door.

I'd love to know the details but I'm afraid I would be off topic asking.

~thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member