Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The links for the nurses log and the script are no longer working. I am sure if you type in Haleigh and nurses log in google you can find someone who copied the log before it was removed from the site.

How did the school nurse's log get out to the public? Seems like that would be a big Heppa violation of privacy rights for her to release it to anyone except maybe the family.
Nurses log, school attendance, and ER note are here at this link. (artharris .com)

That's what I said! I'm glad we agree.

Now if she and her new team of benefactors had not chosen to also report it to Nancy, Geraldo, Jane, and the rest of the continent then I believe that you and I would be pretty much on the same page here.

I've never had a problem separating the need for Crystal to give the information to DFS. I have stuck to that point for days now. In fact, until I felt that point was cleared up, the second part could not be dealt with.

KP did a disservice to her client in taking it to the national media, and makes a fool of herself in declaring she isn't out there to make a media circus. YES SHE IS. I see that as more Crystal being led down the garden path as a "this is the way it's got to be done with such a high profile case" versus good advice to her client. I hope Crystal learns from the empowerment she's beginning to feel that she can stand up to the bullies in her life (including her lawyer) and say "Look. We're not going to do it this way."

But see? I couldn't get THERE until there was at least a consensus that these children need to be safe, and allegations (whoever may have initiated them) need to be investigated.

yes, primarily because DCS had required them to move into a three bedroom so that this co-sleeping situation wouldn't continue. I'm sure he agreed to not do the co-sleeping thing anymore at the time DCS was investigating and more than likely they have a signed report about that.
Do Chrystal & Chloe live with Chad? We don't know what the co-sleeping arrangements are at that residence when Haleigh & Jr visited, do we?

Do Chrystal & Chloe live with Chad? We don't know what the co-sleeping arrangements are at that residence when Haleigh & Jr visited, do we?
I'm not quite sure what this has to do with Haleigh going missing from her father's home. We know what the sleeping arrangements were there...that's where Haleigh was last seen. People have questioned all along the discrepencies with Misty's story. Why speculate at this time where Haleigh slept when her mom had her? Am I missing something here?

I'm not quite sure what this has to do with Haleigh going missing from her father's home. We know what the sleeping arrangements were there...that's where Haleigh was last seen. People have questioned all along the discrepencies with Misty's story. Why speculate at this time where Haleigh slept when her mom had her? Am I missing something here?

True. Crystal is so low on the food chain of suspects
- it's ridiculous to set on her and spin all day & all night.
At least until they are interested in her as a suspect. A
waste of time and energy. imho

Noah sits inside the "now open" Haleigh Bug Foundation in downtown Satsuma. The bear was given to Haleigh's mother Crystal by a friend hoping that it would bring some measure of comfort to her. When you press Noah's palm the bear plays a poem. The poem brought tears to Crystal's eyes the first time that she heard it. It goes like this;

"I miss you so much that if I try to hold my arms apart to show you how much I miss you I would need arms long enough to touch the Milky Way and I would still fall way short.
You see when you're gone it feels like there's a window in my heart and I sit there looking out waiting and wondering when you'll be back.
I miss you because whenever you gave me your hand I thought that God was lending me a hand.
When you're gone I eat alright, but I've discovered that a full stomach can be right next to an empty heart.
When you're gone, it's not just that I miss you, it also feels like part of me is missing...it's the silence between the notes that makes the music, and I miss our silences. Because I miss you.
I know you're a blessing in my life.
Peace & Blessings,
Noah

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/032309_Doors_to_Haleigh_Bug_Foundation_open

I keep hearing people say custody should go to the mom and continue to point out all the things wrong with Ron. Misty is 17 therefore he put the children in danger, Rons drug charges. OK lets look at Crystal, and I am not doing tit for tat, I am trying to understand what about Crystals environment people think is so much better than Rons.

Just going to list facts

Crystal lives in a home a 29 yr old man who has drug charges, protection order involving
his minor children
Crystal is in photographs showing drugs are still part of her lifestyle
Crystal has a step brother/cousin who is a S.O.
Crystal has filed false police report
Crystal has been unable to get a job to support her children
Crystal admitted drug use during her preg
Crystal admitted she sometimes just did not want to get out of bed to take Haleigh to Dr.

(bold mine)

I don;t think it is fair to hold the bolded part against her. Does she expose her children to that sex offender?

I have many relatives who are sex offenders. That doesn't mean my children are in harms way being in my custody. Those relatives are not ever around my kids.

and I would like to know more about what was going on when she was to tired to get out of bed. I think that RJ was a baby, and that can be pretty exhausting to take care of 2 very young children. I wonder how many times it happened and if Crystal ever rescheduled the appointments. I want to know who was setting the appointments up so early etc.
It does look bad for Crystal, but I feel like I only have part of the storty w/out enough details for me to be sure. Kinda like most the stuff in this case lol.

Imo

I really feel like Crystal is being bashed. It's like people are on a witch hunt with her.
Now we are going to discuss the sleeping arrangements at her house? Seriously??!!

She's not Mother of the Year, but she's also not as bad as some people are trying to make her out to be either. I really hope I never ever end up in the public spotlight. I would get ripped to shreds!!

Crystal is a grieving mother who's daughter has been kidnapped. I feel like that is being forgotten.

Imo

True. Crystal is so low on the food chain of suspects
- it's ridiculous to set on her and spin all day & all night.
At least until they are interested in her as a suspect. A
waste of time and energy. imho
She is not low on the food chain of suspects, imo. I would put her right up there in the top three. Misty, J.O., and next comes Crystal. Discussing her is not a waste of my time nor energy in this respect.

She had more than enough motive, opportunity, and a family who has enough skeletons to include some of the most unsavory characters you can imagine, imo! (Drug dealers and Animal fighting draws a lovely crowd of friends.)

We don't know if they are concentrating on her or her family as suspects either. They did come get Crystal to visually take her to an abandoned house, not Misty! An unusual move since Crystal has been out of the area for so long I would say.

These are logical reasons to look at Crystal and her family in this situation. You have to look at those with the most to gain from Haleigh going missing and her column has grown steadily since the first day. We have all seen it, but some choose to see it for what it really is...Revenge is at the top of that list.

The sleeping arrangements DO matter in her home. We don't know about Chad's relationship with Haleigh or Rj. With the children being allowed to spend every other weekend in their home...it becomes part of the 30 day timeline prior to Haleigh going missing. Everything should be questioned across the board...not just at Ronald's home.

I really feel like Crystal is being bashed. It's like people are on a witch hunt with her.
Now we are going to discuss the sleeping arrangements at her house? Seriously??!!

She's not Mother of the Year, but she's also not as bad as some people are trying to make her out to be either. I really hope I never ever end up in the public spotlight. I would get ripped to shreds!!

Crystal is a grieving mother who's daughter has been kidnapped. I feel like that is being forgotten.

Imo
Just as Ronald is a grieving father who's daughter has been kidnapped, but no one seems to take that into account. Crystal and Maria started the bashing of Ronald and continually feed those flames. They don't appear to care if they trash him.

The sleeping arrangements DO matter in her home. We don't know about Chad's relationship with Haleigh or Rj. With the children being allowed to spend every other weekend in their home...it becomes part of the 30 day timeline prior to Haleigh going missing. Everything should be questioned across the board...not just at Ronald's home.

I agree that everything needs to be questioned. The sleeping arrangements in Crystal and Chad's house might play into the upcoming custody battle and I don't believe anyone should be taken out of the suspect list unless there is proof they can't be involved. The noncustodial parent is and should always be looked at. But how do you have some theory about how the sleeping arrangements during Haleigh's visit to Crystal two weeks earlier could explain her being missing from Ronald's home? If something bad happened to her because of where or how or when she was or was not sleeping at Crystal's place wouldn't she have gone missing while she was with her mother?

Hello all, Why is the timeline so critical for Crystal to get to Satsuma?

Uhm...we can't discuss some of those things up here. See the front page of the thread downstairs. ;)

I agree that everything needs to be questioned. The sleeping arrangements in Crystal and Chad's house might play into the upcoming custody battle and I don't believe anyone should be taken out of the suspect list unless there is proof they can't be involved. The noncustodial parent is and should always be looked at. But how do you have some theory about how the sleeping arrangements during Haleigh's visit to Crystal two weeks earlier could explain her being missing from Ronald's home? If something bad happened to her because of where or how or when she was or was not sleeping at Crystal's place wouldn't she have gone missing while she was with her mother?

With all due respect, the sleeping arrangements at Haleigh's home don't seem proper do they?

Hello all, Why is the timeline so critical for Crystal to get to Satsuma?
The timeline for Crystal becomes important since she is the noncustodical parent and is a possible suspect. Several hours passed when her daughter went missing which is unusual and does beg to question why it took her so long to get to the scene. The first questions raised by this lack of immediate action on her part:

1) Was she really at home with a solid alibi when Haleigh went missing?

2) During those 7 hours, was her time accounted for with a solid alibi which can be proven?

3) Could she have met up with someone who could have taken Haleigh?

4) Was she in contact with someone who could have taken Haleigh?

5) Does this time lapse indicate a disconnect in her relationship with her daughter?

6) The statement she made of it being a "prank" is highly unusual. Could this indicate she set this up in some way and it went too far? Does it play into why she would wait to go to the scene? Perhaps she was trying to find out on her own what went wrong?

The timeline for Crystal becomes important since she is the noncustodical parent and is a possible suspect. Several hours passed when her daughter went missing which is unusual and does beg to question why it took her so long to get to the scene. The first questions raised by this lack of immediate action on her part:

1) Was she really at home with a solid alibi when Haleigh went missing?

2) During those 7 hours, was her time accounted for with a solid alibi which can be proven?

3) Could she have met up with someone who could have taken Haleigh?

4) Was she in contact with someone who could have taken Haleigh?

5) Does this time lapse indicate a disconnect in her relationship with her daughter?

6) The statement she made of it being a "prank" is highly unusual. Could this indicate she set this up in some way and it went too far? Does it play into why she would wait to go to the scene? Perhaps she was trying to find out on her own what went wrong?

Thank you, I wasn't questioning it, I was trying to just on board of what thinking is. Those are all valid questions. It's safe to say that we'd have cops chasing us for speeding trying to get there. So many questions that it makes me dizzy.

It isn't just the sleeping arrangements at Crystal's which are important. It is the interaction with everyone while Haleigh was with Crystal and which could play into her going missing.

Was Haleigh allowed to sleep in the same bed or room with Chad and Crystal? Did Haleigh have a room of her own when she went to visit? Where does Rj sleep? Did they make adequate arrangements for the visits or was Haleigh left alone to sleep on the sofa every other weekend?

Are they treated equally to Chloe by Crystal and Chad? What was Chad's relationship like with Haleigh? Was it appropriate as a step-father? Was he allowed to discipline the children? How does Crystal handle discipline of the children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member