Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh this case is so frustrating!!!! I hope Haleigh is snug as a bug in a bed dreaming precious little girl dreams of playing with her brother and her daddy and telling him she loves him. Because someone chose to take her from where she belongs, with her DADDY.
IMOO Haleigh would agree!

I don't think that others are saying it should affect the custody because
they think that just because she had a seizure it makes her unable to raise
her kids.
I think it's due to the fact that she had one before but she still chose to
drive with her child in the car before she found out what was causing them.
Having a close friend who has epilepsy, I know it happens. It doesn't make you the smartest/sharpest tool in the shed, but it does happen.

(snipped)

Just one little thing, which really isn't a big deal but I just wanted to point it out if anyone is interested -- I'm not sure if the Haleighbug Foundation is non-profit or not, but it isn't tax-deductible. I don't know why they would set it up that way, but when I went to the site, I did notice that.

Anyhow, I don't really see a problem with Crystal looking presentable for national tv appearances. When we were originally seeing her, she was mulling around in jeans and a t-shirt. And that is perfectly normal when she is in Satsuma looking for Haleigh. But, when she is going on a national tv appearance, there really is nothing wrong with putting on a decent outfit and brushing her hair.

I don't know if she got paid or not -- GR said no (quite emphatically also). Chances are the show did NOT cut her a check for her appearance. I do know there are ways around appearance fees such as "selling photos". That said, I haven't seen any new pictures of Haleigh on tv lately (other than the ones that Ron's attorneys have released to fight the allegations of abuse, so obviously Crystal didn't sell those). Besides, Crystal was only on GR's show last night for a total of probably 4 minutes. If I were her and Ron, I'd be begging every show in the world to put my face on so I could get my child's story out there -- no appearance fee necessary!

I wonder if Geraldo paid big bucks for his exclusive photo of a battered and beaten black and blue Haleigh?

We shall soon see if it has any baring on the custody issue or any other possible legal ramification.
I think she hasn't a chance in Hatti's to get RJ anyways. There is another child that she just had 11 months ago and I believe you could actually consider it endangerment to a child to know you have had a recent event of a seizure and she chose to drive and have her child in the vehicle. If she does have drugs in her system then LE would take that seriously also. Either way this goes it is not going to be good.

I think she'll get RJ. Unless she was doing drugs, a valid medical condition that can be treated shouldn't prevent her from having custody of her child.
And there's no case for endangerment unless she knew there was a strong probability that she would suffer another seizure. It would be different if she had a history.
If I had never had a seizure before and had one today, I would get checked out but unless a doc told me differently I wouldn't necessarily think it would ever happen again, especially after a month went by without another.

If her condition can be controlled and a doctor testifies to that, she should have no problems.

Oh this case is so frustrating!!!! I hope Haleigh is snug as a bug in a bed dreaming precious little girl dreams of playing with her brother and her daddy and telling him she loves him. Because someone chose to take her from where she belongs, with her DADDY.
IMOO Haleigh would agree!

If only he'd left her with someone responsible. I'm sure she loved her MOMMY too. MOO

Funny how when the Art Harris report come out about RC using prescription medication because of injuries he was labeled as a druggie.....

CS admits on national TV to past drug usage and is with a man that was as recent as 2006 charged with possession of cocaine and has Illegal drugs all on her myspace pictures bragging about it none the less...She is a past user, Made mistakes,changed her life,got out of that type of environment....

How can the 2 situations be so different? I guess people really do see things how they want to see it.....
JMO

I have been thinking about this "couch bouncing" and it really
makes no sense to me.
First of all... if he saw the "couch bouncing"... wouldn't he also see what
was making the couch bounce?
Second... if he heard the "couch bouncing"... is that a word a 4 year old
would use if he heard a noise and how would he know it was
the couch and that it was actually "bouncing" verses shaking, bumping,
moving etc?

I agree that "couch bouncing" is not a word a 4 year old would use to describe
any type of movement on or of the couch.

I don't think a 4 YO would know the words squeaky shoes, either.

I haven't jumped on either of the band wagons....

There are things about both of them that just burns me. Ron has a vicious temper & I think his attitude is horrendous, the day him & Misty got married I thought what the he!!....

I'm not going to say a word about Misty! I'd never quit!

Crystal needed smacked upside the head putting little jr on TV....after having one child kidnapped whatever was she thinking? I also think she needs to clean her own door step before she starts cleaning Ron's.

I could go on & on about them both! They both need to go out looking for little Haleigh......she is adorable & its about bringing her home!

If Haleigh is alive and is thinking of where she wanted to be I would have to think she is thinking of the home she was taken from and the parent that is in that home along with her brother and Misty. I never said she did not love her mother but appreciate your addition. As far as who was or wasn't responsible ( for Haleigh's abduction) that is the million dollar question. IMOO it will be answered with LE's hard work and unappreciated commitment to finding the truth and locating Haleigh.

I use to love Nancy Grace.She is really upsetting me lately.I honestly really don't think Crystal meant anything bad at all putting JR on there.I really think she was just trying to help and believed her sons story like I do and no one seemed to be listening to this little boy.I don't think any one really knew how to handle all this.They never went through this before.

funny thing is that Connie S., stepmom, says she believes JR's story is a figment of his imagination.

I know a woman with epilepsy. She is a legal secretary. Hers started from being beaten by her husband who is no longer her husband, she had the good sense to leave but not before she had some serious injuries.

Funny how when the Art Harris report come out about RC using prescription medication because of injuries he was labeled as a druggie.....

CS admits on national TV to past drug usage and is with a man that was as recent as 2006 charged with possession of cocaine and has Illegal drugs all on her myspace pictures bragging about it none the less...She is a past user, Made mistakes,changed her life,got out of that type of environment....

How can the 2 situations be so different? I guess people really do see things how they want to see it.....
JMO
Ya know, I'd bet the farm that Ron has had his share of recreational drug use.

oxoxox

I know a woman with epilepsy. She is a legal secretary. Hers started from being beaten by her husband who is no longer her husband, she had the good sense to leave but not before she had some serious injuries.
Wow...that's so sad.

If Haleigh is alive and is thinking of where she wanted to be I would have to think she is thinking of the home she was taken from and the parent that is in that home along with her brother and Misty. I never said she did not love her mother but appreciate your addition. As far as who was or wasn't responsible ( for Haleigh's abduction) that is the million dollar question. IMOO it will be answered with LE's hard work and unappreciated commitment to finding the truth and locating Haleigh.

I think the LE's commitment is very real. There are mistakes in every case.

Ya know, I'd bet the farm that Ron has had his share of recreational drug use.

oxoxox

Even arrested for it. None of these people are sophisticated enough to handle the NG's and Geraldo's. Geraldo sucked Crystal right into that interview. If KP had been here at the time that interview with Jr would have never happened.

I know a detective. He works very, very hard on his cases. When something big is going on he barely sleeps, has no home life, well, he isn't hardly home and when he is he is on the phone. So many LE are very dedicated. They care deeply about finding and seeing prosecuted those who commit terrible crimes, especially against children. I can't imagine there are too many LE that are so horrible that these things wouldn't touch their heart. Frankly in some of the briefings that I watched they would watch CS and look like they were going to start to cry right along with her

I know a detective. He works very, very hard on his cases. When something big is going on he barely sleeps, has no home life, well, he isn't hardly home and when he is he is on the phone. So many LE are very dedicated. They care deeply about finding and seeing prosecuted those who commit terrible crimes, especially against children. I can't imagine there are too many LE that are so horrible that these things wouldn't touch their heart. Frankly in some of the briefings that I watched they would watch CS and look like they were going to start to cry right along with her

Yep, that why so many drink, divorce, and commit suicide.

Yes. It could be stress related and since it happened for the first time only 2 days before Haleigh went missing...it has me wondering what could cause that much stress?! Did she find out that day that she was being charged with Contempt Of Court for the back child support she owed? Was it something to do with Haleigh? :waitasec: It would have to be VERY stressful I would assume to cause a seizure.

I would say the contempt charges. She faced alot of days in jail. I think I read on the rumor thread up to 179 days. I will see if I can find it..

Found it and yes it's 179 days..

Florida Child Support Enforcement Measures

If a non-custodial parent does not pay child support, he or she is subject to enforcement measures in accordance with Federal and Florida child support law to collect regular and past-due payments.

• Interception of IRS tax refunds
  • Interception of Lottery winnings
  • Interception of Workers' compensation benefits
  • Interception of Unemployment benefits
  • Interception of Insurance settlements
  • Freezing and/or seizure of financial accounts
  • Liens against property such as personal property, vehicles, boats mobile homes and real property
  • Support delinquencies are reported to credit agencies
  • Licenses/documents that can be suspended include: Driver licenses, Passports, Professional licenses, Vessel registrations, Recreational licenses
  • Jail time for up to 179 days for contempt of court
  • Full or partial payment to purge contempt
http://www.supportcollectors.com/csrc/florida.php

Would this be reason enough for someone to hide Haleigh? I dunno..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV